Sign in to follow this  
AlphaSnake

Explaining Origins From A Child's Imagination

AlphaSnake    83

Talking about Origins.

How is the story being told? From what perspective?

I believe that we are witnessing Origins third hand through the imagination of Samantha just before the outbreak at Verruckt that started it all.

Samantha is about 8 years old. Born around 1936-7,

She find the diary of her father Maxis, he wrote about how a strange incident took place in France 1918.

Sam is reading real events from the past but putting child's spin on the details.

After buried Maxis had to go somewhere. If he went back to a point in time before Samantha was involved the incident at Der Riese with Edward Richtofen. He may be able to restore her soul & change the future.

God Vs God, old Richtofen is also present in Origins, this is why we see the blue eyes again.

This is where things get complex. As gods Maxis & Richtofen aren't bound by linear time & can choose a point in time to return to.

1918 France is the key. Maxis unites with his young self & entered Agartha.

The next chapter is missing.

The original crew who just teamed up also went into Agartha.

This could be what start the entire epic Journey of Richtofen & the OG crew. (When avoiding ones fate, often leads directly to it).

Whatever Maxis achieved in Agartha restored both he & Samantha back to their original time lines.

So what about the child Edward in Sam's room I hear you say?

That could be the Demon Richtofen pretending to be Sam's invisible friend. Children do things like that.

With Sam restored & Maxis back to his own body & advanced knowledge of what is to come he can be prepared for Dr. Richtofen's betrayal in Der Riese as he locked the Maxis family in a room with the Hellhound Fluffy.

This time things will be different.

So there are always ways to continue our story.

Regards Alpha.

• Like 2

InfestLithium    515

@The Meh Basically, Origins did happen but the Origins we play in is actually a twist of what Samantha imagined it to be. But what held true in the story is that both Maxis and Richtofen ventured into that reality, where Maxis regained consciousness as himself right before entering Agartha and Richtofen as a "demon" or "evil entity". So as the O4, Maxis, and Richtofen pass through Agartha, there are some variables that occur as @AlphaSnake mentioned.

Assuming all, of course, if this theory is plausible.

The Meh    75

@The Meh Basically, Origins did happen but the Origins we play in is actually a twist of what Samantha imagined it to be. But what held true in the story is that both Maxis and Richtofen ventured into that reality, where Maxis regained consciousness as himself right before entering Agartha and Richtofen as a "demon" or "evil entity". So as the O4, Maxis, and Richtofen pass through Agartha, there are some variables that occur as @AlphaSnake mentioned.

Assuming all, of course, if this theory is plausible.

​Oh. Makes sense, I guess, then.

Good theory then. (I just wish I had not been berated by everyone in chat for expressing my confusion in the comment I had before yours... that of which I deleted.)

Edited by The Meh