Sign in to follow this  
AlphaSnake

Zombie Cairo

AlphaSnake    83

Been trawling over the teaser.

I know people have probably seen it but I didn't see a thread in this section so here I am.

115 the flash of the eye made up of 666. Pyramid, Egypt Cairo. (Black Pyramid on Moon is there whether Sam is involved or not, could it be by the same things that built the pyramids around the world?

30.0500 N, 31.2333 E.

There is also a flash of the word AREA just before the co-ordinates for Cairo.

Seems pretty clear cut. What with this Dr. Salim character. Who is he like? Steiner, Maxis.

Will this guy have ties back to GK.

Again sorry if others have already posted this information.

Regards Alpha.

vlcsnap-2015-05-11-14h34m13s76.png

Illuminating.jpeg

Illuminating.jpeg

Edited by AlphaSnake

Cairo is where part of the campaign is set (as far as I know it is definitely the first level).

AlphaSnake    83

But why put the co-ordinates with the 115 & the new symbol?

Would they really throw us off like that?

I think it would make sense, that what or who ever made the pyramid on Moon would have move on to Earth.

All the ancient Pyramids around the world could be tied to "Them" if you know what I mean.

In AVP there is a Pyramid under the Ice in Antarctica Base 211 could lead there.

Egypt is begging for a Zombie map.

Ancient temples are awesome.

Milo/Waffle thought it would make a great final DLC.

I think we are underestimating how big zombies will be straight out of the box.

Anyway I need to make a video about Moon & Origins.

Regards Alpha.

I thought we would see a desert map a while back, it was EPIC, and it had it's own train and everything! Anyways, sand has yet to be a feature used in zombies, we've got trenches, buildings, towns, siberian outposts, you name it, but not a desert. 

HOWEVER, the first map released is typically something people feel down-to-earth in, like a simple bunker, a simple building, and a simple town each with their own not-so-simple secrets. Placing us strait into a map with a sand gimmick seems a bit off. Maybe it will be the secondary map, or the first DLC map? 

@Pinnaz Have you deciphered exactly when, where, how, and what the next map is yet? :lol: (For those who don't know, the amazing work of Pinnaz managed to guess the first DLC map of BO2 from the wii version of kino-der-toten somehow before die-rise was even announced! Amazing right?)

I was just pointing out that Cairo is a confirmed campaign level, doesn't mean that it does not make it easier to make a zombie map based in Cairo.

AlphaSnake    83

Seems a lot of people are in deNILE about Zombies in Egypt. :ph34r: .....     :animated-zombie:

Hmm, there seems to be a leak...

I won't post it. But if you search http://www.christiantoday.com for the latest article on BOIII you will find something.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

:facepalm: people can only be in denile about things that are true. You pushed that pun so it would happen! Also I can't actually even traverse that site so um. Cough add me on skype my name is the same here no spaces cough.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager