Sign in to follow this  
AlphaSnake

87 Solved, Who are the 87?

Hmmm. 87 does appear to be a prominent number in the BO1 games... I should mention that 87 does not appear on any of the BO2 weapons to my knowledge... 

A theory: 

What if 935 has an operative in their own society pulling the strings... Making sure certain things happen... Using the number 87 as his trademark. 

It's gone unnoticed by us for so long, who's to say richtofen, maxis, gersh or anyone else knew? Could it be the trademark of Peter (The hanging man) maybe? 

• Like 1

AlphaSnake    83

I think Takeo has something to do with it.

Remember he is the one who started to rebel against Richtofen.

Dempsey wouldn't fight it.

It has to have been some one who had access to Moon.

The only one I can think of is Dr. Schuster.

He witnessed the madness on Moon, but it never told us what happened to him.

Maybe he is the founder/Whistleblower of building/group 87.

This is an interesting development.

Jimmy is following 87 people on twitter.

He  had 87 pictures until around a couple of hours ago.

Did anyone see that today?

Awesome day.

Seems my birthday came early this year.

He tweeted about the codz care package I sent him. ;)

Sneaky Snake...

Regards Alpha.

Great theory Alphasnake

A person of interest here is H. Porter.

The pack a punched ray guns and wave gun become "Porter's X2 Ray Gun", the "Porter's X2 Zap Gun", and the "Porter's Mark II Ray Gun"

So it appears Porter made the ray gun as well as the wave gun, potentially even the vril gun. Apparently there is a quote from Richtofen when Pack-a-punching the wave gun that references Porter, but I haven't been able to locate it, and haven't heard it in-game.

The Dreamland server mentions porter:

3) - ServantA00359.txt
***TOP SECRET***
***LEVEL 1 CLEARANCE ONLY***
***DER RIESE *SERVANT* SAMPLE A00359***

What follows is the chronological primary sample from the Der Riese project “Datenbedjensteter” (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German Below:

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary:
“Prototype developed by
“Doctor Ludvig Maxis,
“origin Der Riese facility
“Based on designs seized from
“Rising Sun facility at SNN.
“Powered by Element 115
“Ray Gun works on microwave technology
“And discharges a burst of green
“Plasma energy between 220 and 230V.
“Second generation currently under
“Development by H. Porter
“To reduce excessive peripheral
“Damage.

***END FILE***

This was in Vannevar Bush's file on the Dreamland server.

So Porter developed the wave gun, maybe other guns, and potentially kept it away from Group 935. Another scenario is that the Russians or Americans recovered his designs and developed them, maybe under a codename "87", maybe Porter caught onto how insane Richtofen and Maxis were and began working on ways to "clean the world".

Porter doesn't have a file on the derriese server either, I still have a strange feeling that their is another group we aren't aware of, the "Illuminati" notes to Richtofen and the Illuminati code that reads "living dead" on the Pentagon Thiefs outfit to be more specific.

EDIT: Also this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8L0r_ZHRT4

it's MW3 so it may or may not be connected, but I don't think that Porter is in Modern Warfare's series, and the teddy bear is easily connected to zombies, along with the childs drawing. The map is "Mission" located in Sierra Leone Africa, many nazis fled to Africa and South America after the war.

On the map village, also based somewhere in Africa, there are crates that say Porter Haüs Industries on them. The name matches H. Porter and is definitely german.

Edited by BlackOpsTiger
  • Like 1

Awards

OOH! Actually, I just watched a MR. ROFLWAFFLES vid that had a slow-motion picture of the masked scientist from origins. IT had a number on his patch that I believe said 287. Is that significant? 

NaBrZHunter    488

Dude, I think you've made a phenomenal observation. I jotted some thoughts on paper and will put 'em here soon. I think you've begun to fill a massive void in our story. 

• Like 1

AlphaSnake    83

Well, I hope so.

I feel like they never quite did CODZL justice.

Would be nice if they did link it in as the 87.

I feel the MJ-12 connections here also.

All this stuff is tied to the Pentagon.

Regards Alpha.

I think the Ray Guns creation went like this:

Plans seized from Rising Sun facility (Shi No Numa)

Maxis begins to create the weapon with some input from 9355 members such as Richtofen (Richtofen gets part of the idea for it in a dream hence the quote in Origins)

Porter is then tasked with finishing the Ray Gun in a solo project and then eventually makes the second generation (the Mark II).

Then after Porter goes on to create other weapons once the Ray Gun is done. Maybe they are used against the zombies and made for the purpose of killing them?

I think the Ray Guns creation went like this:

Plans seized from Rising Sun facility (Shi No Numa)

Maxis begins to create the weapon with some input from 9355 members such as Richtofen (Richtofen gets part of the idea for it in a dream hence the quote in Origins)

Porter is then tasked with finishing the Ray Gun in a solo project and then eventually makes the second generation (the Mark II).

Then after Porter goes on to create other weapons once the Ray Gun is done. Maybe they are used against the zombies and made for the purpose of killing them?

​Alternatively I think the ray gun came to be a bit like this: 

Plans seized. 

Ray gun M1 is created by 935 scientists. 

Porter works on a second generation of ray gun. He's also a major part of the PAP project. 

The ray gun is then somehow linked to the box, becoming more imbued then other weapons. Eventually after MANY pulls from the box. The aetheric transfer mutates the Ray gun to the M2. Likewise, the ray gun M2 is essentially the same weapon, one's just older and mutated. So by that logic while porter never touched the M2, it's still "His" weapon as it comes from the upgraded version of the M1. 

NaBrZHunter    488

Only living cells can mutate?

I would think, yes, that would be a safe bet. Living indicates activity. Death has no activity. It is the departure of all motivation from a shell that was an encapsulation of a soul. 

HOWEVER...if that shell is REANIMATED, it is RETURNED to a 'living' state, though not in the sense that we generally infer with the word. It is living as in it has energy provided by a highly electromagnetic and radioactive element which restores basic functions to the brain, but leads to cell mutation, inhuman motivation, and lunacy by the absence of psychological reasoning. 

That soul, meanwhile, is trapped in much the same way as a person with FFI (Fatal Familial Insomnia) is. It is not the responsibility of the soul, and the soul is not responsible for the body's actions. But rather suffers in its trapped state until death, the loss of vitality and therefore, cellular motivation comes to free it. 

The themesong of the zombies, as always, The One

"I've been waiting for you to come and kill me

And set me free..."

Meanwhile, interesting reading: FFI

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatal_familial_insomnia

I have no idea what you are talking about and what that has to do with the Ray Gun Mark 2, I just think that mocking used the wrong word since mutate is to do with living cells.

NaBrZHunter    488

I have no idea what you are talking about and what that has to do with the Ray Gun Mark 2, I just think that mocking used the wrong word since mutate is to do with living cells.

Haha, it doesn't. I just had that thought and figgered I'd respond. I thought you were implying dead cells could mutate, and I just started talking without thinking about the thread topic. I'm done now. :)