Black Hand Smith

Black Ops 3 Deluxe Edition [ Concept/Theory]

Ok so....as we all know... We always get some form of Deluxe edition for our cod games. 

Black Ops

aB003WFLGO4-xboxpr.jpg

and for Black Ops 2 we had

dDTLt.jpeg

So now what do I think we will get?

I think based on what we have seen so far on the reveal and the teaser I can predict the following will probably be included within the Special Edition

Item 1 The game in a steelbook case

Item 2: A Background, Avatar Outfit or and in game Calling card

Item 3: The soundtrack

Item 4: Access to an exclusive Multiplayer and Zombies Map

Item 5: Definitely something to do with the Augmentations. Perhaps a Prosthetic Hand? Or perhaps one of those new 4 legged Drones. 

Item 6: The Season Pass. I predict this because the Atlas Pro edition had the season pass included with the Bundle

Item 7: A Company Pamphlet Explaining the wonders of Augmentation

Now, On to a Concept of Mine

Call of Duty Black Ops 3: Zombies Deluxe Edition

Mystery_Box.png

A deluxe edition that comes inside a Mystery Box themed Container

Item 1: The Game 

Item 2: A steelbook case depicting Zombies

Item 3: A zombies Camo and Calling Card for Mutiplayer

Item 4: A Group 935 Employee Manual. There are secrets in every page.

Item 5: A Monkey Bomb Keychain

Item 6: A collectors Item. A wind up Music Box. It is a replica of the MPD, Wind up the music Box to play Samantha's Lullaby. When the pin is winded up, Press the Front of the MPD to activate the song. the MPD opens to reveal a porcelain replica of Samantha Maxis holding her teddy bear.  

Item 7: Season Pass

Have any Ideas what the Collectors edition or Deluxe edition Might include? or perhaps what you want it to include? Hit me up!

• Like 3

I love it! Although while I dont really care if I get to miss out on one MP map, I think the ZOMBIES In-game-bonus should be access to the raygun M2. Missing out on a zombies map is a bit lame. 

• Like 1

Infected115    5

man i pre ordered my "special edition" with gamestop, but still dont know what it will be...hope its pretty dope. my first time getting a special cod game

• Like 1

Awards

AlphaSnake    83

I put this in my letter to Treyarch about a zombie prestige edition of BOIII.

Fingers crossed they listened.

Regard Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake
  • Like 2

Infected115    5

I put this in my letter to Treyarch about a zombie prestige edition of BOIII.

Fingers crossed they listened.

Regard Alpha.

:o dude..... if they were to actually make that lol

• Like 1

Awards

Personally here's everything I'd want in the zombie's version: 

1: A mystery box crate. 

2: Access to 3 turned maps. (New, and better then before)

3: A map of the desolated world and where all the maps up til now have been.  

4: The Journal of maxis containing numerous key points to the plot of zombies. 

5: A ray-gun model with a green laser that activates upon firing. 

6: A ray gun M2 access code to allow access to that weapon when the game comes out. 

7: The Zombies season pass: Gives all 4 DLCs as well as 4 micro-transaction maps and zombie-related weapon-parts/varients. 

• Like 1

AlphaSnake    83

How about a Brain Jar from Der Riese?

A Zombie in a Barrel that lights up & makes screaming sounds "SAM" "YA" "BRAINZ"

Sixpack-O-Perks & Perk-A-Keychains.

A real talking Monkey bomb.

A Maxis Drone.

Mcfarlane Zombie figures full series, zombies, bosses, Sam, Heros, Hellhounds, I pushed this idea quite hard.

You get an exclusive Map.

A pack of Zombie Death cards.

Exclusive wonder weapon.

Zombie Edition Coins.

Exclusive weapons camos.

A Raygun Replica, or mini DG-2, Wave Gun, Shrink Ray, The Staffs.

The possibilities are endless.

I would definitely be buying this Prestige package if they were to ever make one.

You should put a poll up on it.

I think that is what got Paris switched to Moon. The people voted & Treyarch listened.

I really want the figures, they would be so awesome. Mcfarlane actually did some figures for WAW:

callofduty_flamethrower_photo_01_lg.jpg

callofduty_infantry_photo_01_md.jpg

callofduty_specops_photo_01_md.jpg

callofduty_thompson_photo_01_md.jpg

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=427

They should do Zombies & All the Mp/Campaign characters from World at War to Black Ops III.

It would be a massive hit. There is a huge market out there for Military 1:6 figures.

Think of the weapons.

Would be awesome.

Also do a choice of Mystery box style, original, MOTD & Origins versions.

Mix up the content.

I would probably get them all.

Please listen Treyarch.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

Infected115    5

Man your gonna make my brain pop lol wat if they did decide to use one of these things as a collectable

Awards

I want figures but by someone who will actually make them poseable. Also the Replica of the Ray Gun would make the most sense to have. I like the idea of the Maxis Drone, I would love that.

Infected115    5

Yea i know the different editions, i was asking when do they usually announce whats in the special editions 

Awards

Lenne    412

I just hope they wont make the in game content available 1-2 months after release for everyone.

Still salty about that especially since I only bought BO II hardened because of NTZ.

• Like 1

Infected115    5

I just hope they wont make the in game content available 1-2 months after release for everyone.

Still salty about that especially since I only bought BO II hardened because of NTZ.

​lol you know they are, all the companies pull that scheme

Awards

Lenne    412

​BO II also was my first special edition CoD and I regret geting it, because the hardened box is just so... strange.

Hopefully your experience will be better.

I will most likely just buy the normal version unless they promiss to actually wait at least 8 months before they actually make the special zombie map available for everyone else. Just like with BO1.

I'm getting the standard edition for Xbox One and the Special Edition for the PS4. 

Call of Duty AW had a shit Special Edition. All it had was a steelbook case and an artbook. 

Black Ops 2 had a drone and Black Ops 1 had the RCXD. Even Ghosts had a 1080p HD Tactical Camera as well as a wristband.

AW disapoints me 

• Like 1

Spider3000    140

​BO II also was my first special edition CoD and I regret geting it, because the hardened box is just so... strange.

I will most likely just buy the normal version unless they promiss to actually wait at least 8 months before they actually make the special zombie map available for everyone else. Just like with BO1.

I'm getting the standard edition for Xbox One and the Special Edition for the PS4. 

Call of Duty AW had a shit Special Edition. All it had was a steelbook case and an artbook. 

Black Ops 2 had a drone and Black Ops 1 had the RCXD. Even Ghosts had a 1080p HD Tactical Camera as well as a wristband.

AW disapoints me 

​I'm also getting the special edition of Black Ops 3 this year. @Lenne do you mind explaining what's wrong with the hardened edition cover? Or is it that you just can't describe it? These editions cost a lot of money, and I'm just hoping that it doesn't turn out to be a waste of money.

Awards

Lenne    412

AW disapoints me 

​I'm also getting the special edition of Black Ops 3 this year. @Lenne do you mind explaining what's wrong with the hardened edition cover? Or is it that you just can't describe it? These editions cost a lot of money, and I'm just hoping that it doesn't turn out to be a waste of money.

​Well the cover itself is alright. Nothing too fancy, but I dislike the fact how the disc is stored inside the case. I am always scared of breaking the disc when I decide to get it out. Granted it never broke and most likely never will, but it still does make me nervous. 

way2g00d    55

Factoring in the amount of time I have now with 2 kids at home and busy work schedule (@pinnaz I know you are in the same boat as me) I won't be getting this game. Personally I didn't see anything I liked. So I will pass. I will wait until the dlc comes out to decide if I want to buy the game. 

Regards.

Edited by way2g00d

Infected115    5

really? nobody is liking the "jugg edition"? ive been waitin for something like this. and i needed another mini fridge lol

• Like 1

Awards

Lenne    412

really? nobody is liking the "jugg edition"? ive been waitin for something like this. and i needed another mini fridge lol

I am not liking it.

I am loving it.

Pre ordered it today. :3

• Like 1