Rissole25

What BO2 weapons would you like to return for Zombies?

Rissole25    378

So we had BO1 weapons appear in BO2, so assuming they will bring BO1 weapons back again, what BO2 weapons do you expect to join the past weapons club?

I'd love to see the AN-94, SVU, DSR-50 and LSAT return. Honestly I'd be fine with any BO2 weapons returning (felt a lot of them worked better than BO1 weapons), but those 4 are my favourites.

• Like 1

Hmm.... 

I really didn't like very many of the BO2 future weapons... 

Personally I'd like to see a whole garage of new weapons. 

But If I had to choose.... The SVU would be my weapon of choice. 

When I actually GET BO3, the first character (as of right now) I'm playing as in MP, is the one with the instal-kill pistol. I LOVE me a 1-shot-kill pistol. But the executioner/python I don't like from their clunkiness and design. I'd rather see the (I know this is an "old" weapon) Remington NMA return. 

NaBrZHunter    491

Galil and Scar-H. Lightweight, beautiful, and they pack a punch. 

But most of all, the MP-40. Has been available on so many maps, and is such a classic gun. 

Skorpion EVO please. 

Ballista. upgraded with doubletap 2 and deadshot, ye. 

Wasn't particularly blown away by the quality of upgraded guns in BO2. Wasn't a sense of "what cool attachments / bonuses will this one get??" Was just like "oh alright, more ammo and damage. Woo." Just a random comment. 

InfestLithium    520

Give me the good ol' SMR. The most damage, fastest ROF, lots of ammunition, and who could forget that irresistible design? It's only the greatest gun of the entire Black Ops trilogy.

(I actually like the An-94.)

PINNAZ    478

Give me the PPSH! 

Oh, Black Ops you said. Well, I really liked the AN-94, LSAT & the free one that came with multiplayer (DLC2)? 

Not a big fan of snipers in Zombies.

• Like 1

It was DLC 1, Revolution and it was the Peacekeeper :) Also Model 1887 from BO campaign please.

gfn21    6

I'd like to see the PDW back. Really great weapon for head shots. 

Awards

Spider3000    140

I'd like to see the Remington shotgun back. It was an amazing gun when you had Double Tap 2.0. Also like to see AN-94 come back, but maybe have it in the box instead of on the wall, since I think it was a bit too powerful, and had a very high ammo count.

Awards

Spider3000    140

Give me the good ol' SMR. The most damage, fastest ROF, lots of ammunition, and who could forget that irresistible design? It's only the greatest gun of the entire Black Ops trilogy.

(I actually like the An-94.)

​You don't know that. There could be an even BETTER gun than the SMR in Black Ops 3. ;)

Awards

Marky    1

Personally, I wouldn't mind if they brought everything back except for the SMR, War Machine, Kar98k, Springfield and the Barrett. Maybe make those older guns double-pack-a-punchable, because I can't be the only one who gets their favorite gun, example, the Galil and when I upgrade it, I get that clunky ACOG scope on it.

Oh, and don't bring the PPSH back. 

AlphaSnake    83

PPSH-41, FG-42, MG-42.

LSAT, Galil, AN-94. Commando

Stoner 63, HAMR, PDW-57

The Shield.

The Staffs.

And for the love of Dog, a Katana.

Too many to choose from.

The box better be loaded with goodies this time.

Regards Alpha.

qwest    0

The Staffs, Mauser (Think I'm the only one who probably wants this back), and hopefully the Wave Gun. Also would like to see the zombie shield again.

The Clay Bird    173

i kinda hope they don't have wall weapons as powerfull as the AN-94 and SVU. when my friends and i played die rise, we didn't even hit the box ever, because you could get to 30 easily with just the SVU and AN-94 PaP'd.  I feel like the MP-40 level of effectiveness is about the most powerful a wall weapon should be.  I do hope the RG Mk2 comes back along with the original.  other than that, i'm all for all new stuff!