Zombies gunsmith and the ray gun M3

Now, many you tubers for those who've noticed, have began to discuss a new topic: The ray gun M3 which was apparently apart of some "credible" guy's reddit post. 

I don't believe that story for a second, and leaks are not allowed here, but considering I'm calling B(H)S (CODZ humor FTW)  on this however there is a topic I'd like to discuss: 

Ray gun attachments.

Ok, lets say for zombies in the next game, you get this: A pick-5 system: 

Create a gun: Choose: 

Perk:

Attachment: There are a lot of new attachments, some I should note are ONLY available to those who PAP their weapon (marked with a PAP only message) 

-Grenade launcher 

-bayonette

-laser-site

-PAP (underbarrel glock-picker: An added underbelly shotgun with 6 shots total) 

-PAP (Ray-mini: A new raygun that sticks to the bottom of some PAPed weapons. This is my main point) 

-PAP Chain-saw: This little beauty is an excellent melee weapon, and will kill zombies on round 15 in 1 second flat. After that it takes a few stabs to get em. 

Reticle: This does not take up a slot, but most weapons need one 

Mischief: This is a new mechanic specifically to zombies. Some alternate-able weapons will come from the box. Should this be the case, the mischief will allow one to effect the RARITY of the gun in the box. The rarer it is, the more slots it holds. Average rarity takes up one slot. You can make it wonder-rarity and gain a slot, or you can make it common rarity and lose a slot. 

Ray gun as an attachment for PAPed weapons would be a great Idea IMO. It'd have 20 shots total and would do what you'd expect. Your thoughts? 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Those reddit people are complete assholes. I've noticed some of those "Leaks" they mentioned were conceived long ago on the Ptg Forums by some of our now "Deceased" Members. Other parts are strikingly similar to some of our own work here on Codz in fact some of the wording is so similar it can not be a coincidence.

I urge the people of Codz and the people of the zombies community to not even bother doing a breakdown of any so called Reddit posts. It will only encourage them to keep stealing things. 

I know people have been saying intentional leaks are allowed on Cod Z such as the only the cursed survive poster, but this is just another typical leak. Doesn't this count as discussing leaks?

I do not believe this is discussing Leaks but rather Discussing the idea of the Ray gun mark 3. 

It is not considered discussing leaks until someone tries to theorize what a leak means or how it fits into the story. 

Also Mocking me is blending the information in the Leak with a Concept so it is also not considered a Post about leaks. 

So this thread is still following the Rules and no rules have been broken. 

Interesting. I made a long, detailed post about how I think a "Pick-whatever" loadout system could work in Zombies in the thread about how the ranking system might work, but this site seems to have weird issues and it didn't bump the thread or show up that it had a new post. I definitely think underbarrel attachments could be cool in that kind of system (since different optics/sights don't make a whole lot of difference in Zombies), and I could see a Raygun attachment being kind of cool.

I think a loadout system could be really fun and, if done right, could be balanced too.

I honestly don't like a loadout system. It detracts from the zombies experience. The same way the weapons locker made the game to easy when you could start the game with a good weapon. I think everything perkwise, or weaponwise should be obtainable during the session and not before the session. 

As for cosmetics, Custom games only, no Story map. Story Maps are for Canon Character designs and outfits.

Whoops, someone made the mistake of saying load out on my topic... 

Yep, while the concept above doesn't pertain to this load out Idea, here's the kind of things I want to see in loadout: 

-Custom map character creation. 

-Perma-perks work like MP perks. 

-You can earn/purchase/discover guns which can be swapped out for guns of similar stats in the box. 

-You can chose your starter weapon (M&S, Mauser, melee-knife (melees kill 1 round higher, but no range), ect. ) 

This way, the game still plays the same: You earn points, you buy perks, you select what the box gives you, you fail at the easter egg. But each game can be altered to be slightly different: Want to use the LSAT instead of the RPD? GO FOR IT! REMING TON NMA over the PYTHON? HECK YEAH!