Matuzz

"That's it? Seriously? All that work..."

Matuzz    218

...and all we did was blow up the Earth? What the f**k?"

Exactly Dempsy I know how you feel. Don't you wish we could just go back and continue in BO III where we left with Moon? Damn Treyarch why did you do Black Ops II....

It would have been so simply and great to continue the story with now Samantha in the group of 4 and fight against all mighty Richtofen. Instead you guys just forgot the whole events that happened. Why there was no need to give Takeo his revenge on Group 935?  "Lets just scrap the old group and make a new one without any meaningful backstory and then bring the old group back with the final map and completely change them and wipe evertyhing the story had ever been".

Is there anyone else really pondering if they will even buy Black Ops III? If the zombie indeed was that of an nazi party we saw in the reveal I have some hope for the game. Maybe they could do right all the mistakes that were done with Black Ops II....

• Like 3

No lol, we got after Moon but to be honest I am glad we got four alright characters than have the original guys again with Sam instead, it was a one map gimmick. Also, when Origins came with the O4 back, it was all the more worth while.

NaBrZHunter    489

I think I stand between y'all. BO2 was lame, and not really necessary, but had its place. We followed a band of ignorant hooligans around all over the world, and while it made its contribution, will never be as good as the original characters' wanderings. So now we've seen what happened post-bombing: let's get back to business. There, I am with you, @Matuzz. Please no more random BS. Let's find out things like, what happened at Nacht? What was Nacht? It is obviously significant. If not, make it so. 

Clarify what happened at Verrückt, per the radio operator attempting to contact Peter. Speaking of which, what really happened at Shi No Numa? Who was looking for Dr. Richtofen?

Maybe there are some answers for some of those already, but just some ideas. 

And beyond that, there is so much to expand to...

The Clay Bird    173

Im actually a little concerned based on the info i've read on official releases, that we are getting a whole new zombies story altogether....

Thats what they said about BO2, they essentially mean its a new part of zombies that hasnt happened before e.g. BO2 was a new story with new characters and a new setting.

I liked BO2. 

Besides, our (Anti?)heros deserve the best. I'm perfectly OK with them returning for the first

-Next-gen-only-release

-3 year development process

They'll be done right, in ways Misty, Marelton, Russman and Stu can't even imagine. 

AlphaSnake    83

New narrative, doesn't mean the whole thing goes in the bin.

They needed time to execute the big one.

Blacks Ops II zombies wasn't all bad. Motd & Origins were sweet.

Richtofen needed some pawns to get his plan in action, he wasn't going to risk his best soldiers to do it.

He needs them.

He failed to control Samuel. He stinks.

What to do? I would go back to my own body.

The Moon was in bits in Black Ops II correct? the debris field around Earth could only be the Moon.

So what did the old crew do to get off the Moon & back in the game? Back in time leap frogging Maxis & Sam.

They would be safer in the past.

The present can change the future, but the future can't erase the past.

So Origins the original four they enter Agartha right? Agartha is inside Hollow Earth. Shangri-La was only the entrance on the surface. Not the actual inner surface. The horizon was all wrong for it to be inside the Earth as per the legends & Myths.

So the Primus picture is Templar uniforms, possibly. Remember the ones from the Crazy place were not Medieval but something more akin to the Atlantians.

So maybe more than just Medieval.

Like I said this is why I wrote Origins.

Shit, this could take use back 5000 years to Egypt.

Open your minds.

The future crew could leave the Moon on a giant Vrill or better the Andromeda Gerat:

v7_andro.jpg

These are the Vrill craft that should/could have been on Moon.

Anyone seen the trailer for Iron Sky 2? That's what hollow earth should look like:

Hope this is helping.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake
  • Like 1

Amantha77    25

Anyone seen the trailer for Iron Sky 2? That's what hollow earth should look like:

​This is pretty much what I expect from BO3 Zombies.

• Like 1

GRILL    258

The Moon was in bits in Black Ops II correct? the debris field around Earth could only be the Moon.

So what did the old crew do to get off the Moon & back in the game? Back in time leap frogging Maxis & Sam.

@AlphaSnake in regards to the moon being blown up, I've always been fascinated with Project A119 (USA's top secret plan to detonate a nuclear warhead on the moon - 1958).  It was to be a show of strength (in the face of Russia's space initiative), and also in the name of science.  The man who led Project A119 (Leonard Reiffel) had previously developed a railgun prototype working alongside Operation Paperclip nazi scientists.  He had a hand in developing a Cyclotron (particle accelerator beam).  Carl Sagan also worked on Project A119.

You can't make this stuff up.

Treyarch would be fools not to capitalize on this lurid project, and incorporate it into the story.  Project A119 was cancelled, but time travel could always change that.

So the Primus picture is Templar uniforms, possibly. Remember the ones from the Crazy place were not Medieval but something more akin to the Atlantians.

​Also, we never found out what the O4 did to be commemorated by the megalithic statues in Origins.  I'd love for us to go back in time, and fulfill the prophecy that those Origins statues hint at.

The prophecy of the O4, yielding the staff's of the ancients.  Who are "the ancients"?

Also, funny that you mention Egypt - @PINNAZ 's thread on the great fire of Chicago (sparked by the Chicago skyline in the "Only the cursed survive" poster) got me researching the fire.  It's fabled that several Egyptian papyri documents were lost in the fire, namely passages from the book of the dead.  The papyri were, at the time, in the possession of Joseph Smith (founder of the Mormon church).

Like you said, just keeping an open mind ;) I'm quite excited for the potential

• Like 2

RequixEclipse    106

New narrative, doesn't mean the whole thing goes in the bin.

They needed time to execute the big one.

Blacks Ops II zombies wasn't all bad. Motd & Origins were sweet.

Richtofen needed some pawns to get his plan in action, he wasn't going to risk his best soldiers to do it.

He needs them.

He failed to control Samuel. He stinks.

What to do? I would go back to my own body.

So Origins the original four they enter Agartha right? Agartha is inside Hollow Earth. Shangri-La was only the entrance on the surface. Not the actual inner surface. The horizon was all wrong for it to be inside the Earth as per the legends & Myths.

Open your minds.

The future crew could leave the Moon on a giant Vrill or better the Andromeda Gerat:

v7_andro.jpg

Hope this is helping.

Regards Alpha.

You have really made me think here. I started to delve deeper into the Thule and Vril. I have a few pictures to share, but at this time I want to share another of The Andromeda Gerat. 

With the amount of information I took time to look into there was a click. I have the research, but I don't have the words to piece it together at the moment. I see it in my head and have saved various photos to incorporate. From Haunebu and Vril Discs. The SS E-V Units Freya and Freyr, the Aldebrana System, and much more. It will come together and I'll wait. You Mr. Alpha have brought back the spark.

Edited by RequixEclipse
  • Like 1

Matuzz    218

Something for you to read then:

Aldebaran is an orange giant star located about 65 light years away in the zodiac constellation of Taurus. With an average apparent magnitude of 0.87 it is the brightest star in the constellation and is one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky.

The name Aldebaran is Arabic and translates literally as "the follower", presumably because this bright star appears to follow the Pleiades, or Seven Sisters star cluster in the night sky. The name probably refers to the way this bright star follows the Pleiades star cluster in its nightly journey across the sky.

This star is also called the Bull's Eye because of its striking orange color and its location in the bull's head shaped asterism. In 1997 a substellar companion was reported but subsequent observations have not confirmed this claim.

aldebaransky2.jpg

Taurus is often associated with royalty and divine power. Throughout the ages Aldebaran has been spiritually recognized for its alignment with divinity. There is a symbolic relation between Aldebaran, the Eye in the head of the Bull, the third eye, or the light in the head, and the diamond. The consciousness of the Buddha has been called the "Diamond-Eye" which is the eclipse and the star tetrahedron of sacred geometry which creates the grid patterns of our reality.

When awakened, the third acts as a 'stargate' that sees beyond Space-Time into Time-Space.

movwormhole.gif

allseeingeye.gif

Adolph Hitler was guided by his fascination with the occult, forever in search of its mysteries, wanting to creating the perfect Ayran race based on mythic Atlanteans, seeking the Spear of Destiny among other artifacts, and as some believe discovering a crashed UFO in 1936 in the Black Forest - Project Haunebu. Some researchers connect Hitler with Argentina, Antarctica, and aliens from Aldebaran who allegedly helped him build UFOs and escape through a portal in Antarctica after he lost the war in 1945.

Hitler's successes as Nazi dictator have given way to a number of occult theories. One of the most common of these is the story of the Spear of Destiny. Also called the Holy Lance, this spear is the name given to the lance that supposedly pierced Jesus's side as he hung on the cross in John's account of his death. Legend has it that whoever possesses the lance will rule the world.

holylance.jpg

Dr. Howard A. Buechner, M.D., professor of medicine at Tulane and then Louisiana State University, wrote two books on the spear. Buechner was a retired colonel with the U.S. Army who served in World War II and had written a book about the Dachau massacre. He claims he was contacted by a former U-boat submariner, the pseudonymous Capt. Wilhelm Bernhart, who claimed the spear currently on display in Vienna is a fake. "Bernhart" said the real spear was sent by Hitler to Antarctica along with other Nazi treasures, under the command of Col. Maximilian Hartmann.

In 1979 Hartmann allegedly recovered the treasures. Bernhart presented Buechner with the log from this expedition as well as pictures of the objects recovered, claiming that after the Spear of Destiny was recovered, it was hidden somewhere in Europe by a Nazi secret society. After contacting most of the members of the alleged expedition and others involved, including Hitler Youth Leader Artur Axmann, Buechner became convinced the claims were true.

----------------------------

Dr. Hermann Oberth who pioneered rocket design for the German Reich during World War II and later advanced rocket technology for the American manned space launches, cryptically stated: "We cannot take the credit for our record advancement in certain scientific fields alone; we have been helped." When asked by whom, he replied: "The people of other worlds."Initiates of both the Thule and Vril societies were determined to develop an 'alternative science' and 'alternative technologies' based on principles possessed by the great 'lost' civilization of Atlantis; a "spiritual "dynamo?technology" superior to the mechanistic notions of modern science". Thus to rediscover this source of universal free energy and make it readily available as a benefit to themodern world became their goal.According to the legend of the German Vril society, a fateful meeting was held in 1919 at an old hunting lodge near Berchtesgaden, where Maria Orsic presented to a small group assembled from the Thule, Vril and Black Sun Societies, telepathic messages she claimed to have received from an extraterrestrial civilization existing in the distant Aldebaran solar system, sixty eight light years away, in the Constellation of Taurus.

One set of Maria's channeled transmissions was found to be in a secret German Templar script unknown to her.

A second series of transmissions appeared to be written in an ancient eastern language, which Babylonian scholars associated with the Thule group, recognized as ancient Sumerian.

Maria Orsic along with Sigrun, another of the Vril Society's female mediums, began the task of translating these transmissions and discovered they contained instructions for building a

circular flight machine. It should be important to consider the possible motivation behind the Aldebaran civilization's offer to assist the Vril Group and Germany. Researcher Wendelle Stevens tells us that, rather than a militant gesture of aid to aggressive Nazis, the Aldebarans perceived an economic disparity in Earth cultures that fueled perpetual wars and conflict.

To alleviate this disparity the Aldebarans reasoned that by offering 'free?energy' technologies, used to create affordable mass transportation devices, a new innovative generation of industries, promoting prosperity and greater peaceful interaction between nations migh result;thus diminishing violent wars.Dr W. O. Schumman and his associates from the University of Munich realized the channeling actually contained viable physics, and over the ensuing years construction was initiated to make this flying machine a reality. By 1922 development of a working prototype was underway. By 1934, the first manned test flight of the RFZ1 took place.

Before the end of that year a much improved version, the five meter RFZ2, was test flown successfully and eventually flying disc development was taken over by Division SS EIV of the Nazi military. The fundamental physics were as simple as a child's spinning gyroscope circular discs spun in counter-rotation create an anti-gravity effect...

• Like 1

RequixEclipse    106

Very nice my friend, I had read that earlier and find I find it fascinating how we can relate this to our Zombie story.

I think there should be something mentioning Unit 731 and how they tie in with project paperclip and how the US claimed the research from the Tuskegee Experiment could not be compared to the Nazis' human experimentation at the Grende Ice Station.

Edited by RequixEclipse
  • Like 1

AlphaSnake    83

What was the Panzershriek called when Pack-A-Punched?

It becomes the "Longinus"

Imagine, Richtofen going back to just after this moment & snatching the spear...

Interesting. Turicum Roman times.

Turicum is a time machine to Ancient Rome.

From Version Page 1.

Turicum is the Latin name of Zürich. In Roman times, Turicum was a tax-collecting point respectivelvy vicus at the border of Gallia Belgica and Raetia for goods trafficked on the Limmat river.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turicum_(Zürich)

The earliest written record of the town dates from the 2nd century, with a tombstone referring to it, discovered at the Lindenhof hill. The Celtic Helvetians had a settlement there in the 1st century BC, the Romans established a custom station here for goods going to and coming from Italy. The Roman vicus of Turicum first belonged to the province of Gallia Belgica, and to Germania superior from AD 90. Roman Turicum was not fortified in the beginning, but there was a small garrison at the tax-collecting point, downstream of Lake Zurich respectively Limmat river nearby the Münsterhof plaza, where the goods entering Gaul were loaded onto larger ships. South of the propably 4th century castrum, at the location of the St. Peter church, there was a temple to Jupiter. The earliest record of the town's name is preserved on a 2nd-century tombstone found in the 18th century on the Lindenhof hill, referring to the Roman castle as "STA(tio) TUR(i)CEN(sis)".

Not yet archaelogical proven but suggested by the historians, as well for the first construction of the today's Münsterbrücke Limmat crossing, the present Weinplatz square was the former civilian harbour of the Celtic-Roman Turicum, and so the term Weinplatz may have an ancient meaning.[6]

Christianity may be introduced in the 3rd century early by Felix and Regula, with whom Exuperantius was afterwards associated: According to the Christian legend, Felix and Regula were executed at the location of the Wasserkirche in 286. The Alamanni settled in propably from the 5th century when the Roman retreated back to Italy, but the Roman castle persisted into the 7th century.

This is amazing info. 0.0

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake
  • Like 2

RequixEclipse    106

Oh my... Zurich.

Midevil Celtic and Roman remains found. Reichsfreiheit possibly? Could we be talking origins or post origins?

• Like 1

AlphaSnake    83

I think we are going back, way back.

Primus & further. Britain, Rome, Jerusalem, Egypt, Babylon, Atlantis, Hollow Earth (For real this time).

Ancient world zombies.

The Nazis were into Norse legends & what not.

Origins:- Odin, Thor, Freya. Jimmy likes Marvel Avengers Thor.

The Kabala Tree of life:- Yggdrasil.

In my downtime I listened to many audio books, one was on the Norse legends.

Epic stuff.

Regards Alpha.

• Like 1

RequixEclipse    106

I think we are going back, way back.

Primus & further. Britain, Rome, Jerusalem, Egypt, Babylon, Atlantis, Hollow Earth (For real this time).

Ancient world zombies.

The Nazis were into Norse legends & what not.

Origins:- Odin, Thor, Freya. Jimmy likes Marvel Avengers Thor.

The Kabala Tree of life:- Yggdrasil.

In my downtime I listened to many audio books, one was on the Norse legends.

Epic stuff.

Regards Alpha.

This looked very familiar.. Tower of Bable UFO? If we're going far back in time why not Sumerian Civilization. The Anunnaki and many delicious mysteries with them. Lol

Planet Aldebara

mX4GRCY.jpg

gPVyfCM.jpg

Edited by RequixEclipse
  • Like 1

Rissole25    378

I think BO2 does have a place in the story, but I just wish it had been presented better. TranZit and Die Rise were shit for character development of the N4. In the O4's first two maps we got a ton of character development, character bios which they should've also done for the N4, and an intriguing back story. We got zilch backstory on the N4, and any backstory provided (looking at you Broken Arrow, The Flesh, half-ish The Rift) we never got closure for.
Buried is my favourite map in BO2, second favourite overall not just due to it's easiness, but I felt like I actually got to know the N4. The backstory we got for them in that map should've been what we got in TranZit. It is just a shame that due to poor reception (TranZit and Die Rise as maps did not help them either), they may kill off the N4.

In a perfect world (for me), BO3 would have post-Moon O4 maps with N4 maps sprinkled in.

I will say, as much as I like MotD, what was it's relevance to the story overall?

• Like 1

AlphaSnake    83

Mob of the dead showed us that before Sam entered the Moon Pyramid there was another in control of the Zombie hordes.

1933, some one made a deal with the entity & they all paid the price.

Looping in a Hellish prison over & over.

Remember 115 - 666, Brutus was at Die Rise after the game ends.

Collector of souls.

In my opinion, Mob of the Dead is one of the best in terms of darkness.

I'll review the info on Mob of the Dead, see if I can spot any more links.

Sam stole here power from another, I think it would be pissed about that.

Regards Alpha.

• Like 2

RequixEclipse    106

Mob of the dead showed us that before Sam entered the Moon Pyramid there was another in control of the Zombie hordes.

1933, some one made a deal with the entity & they all paid the price.

Looping in a Hellish prison over & over.

Remember 115 - 666, Brutus was at Die Rise after the game ends.

Collector of souls.

In my opinion, Mob of the Dead is one of the best in terms of darkness.

I'll review the info on Mob of the Dead, see if I can spot any more links.

Sam stole here power from another, I think it would be pissed about that.

Regards Alpha.

Defiantly agree with it being the best in terms of darkness. I still haven't seen anyone look into the coffin down at the docks that you can only see when in ghost form. You'll see it when you pass through the wall and turn on that second switch for some one to grab the piece in the cage.