dannyfrog2013

about hudson being a zombie

hmmm i was watching a video about hudson and the new poster with the card he has a shirt and tie on. supposedly he becomes a zombie. anyway does anyone remember in bo1 when in the zombies menu behind the glass when he is constantly pawing at the window or as if he is trying to get through. when trying to get the numbers from mason? so i jump onto black ops 1 and there he is as a zombie or a zombie trying to break though. apparently he is infected but still has control over his own mind. im just speculating but maybe hudson is the unmarked man and becomes a zombie. i think it may be hudson because he walks off calmly then next thing hitting the glass trying to get through in a frenzy. thoughts guys or anyone?

Awards

Hudson a zombie? Preposterous.....next thing you know people are going to start saying that Perk Machines are being used to Augment Human society..... " Shifts eyes sideways suspiciously "

​lol thats funny and i had to delete that massive image to quote you. anyway as i say i jumped on bo1 he is calm walks away then comes back suddenly trying to break through first he is just pawing at it with one hand and a fist. then it seems the infection or "rage" completely takes over where he wants to get at mason or through it? maybe he evolved but is semi in control who knows im just speculating. just no other explanation for the sudden rage to try get through lol

Awards

RedDeadRiot    98

Really not that hard to at least make yourself believe.

First thing I thought when I saw the poster was Hudson. With all of those times he was exposed to Nova gas? Think about all the other Black Ops and classified shit he's seen.

There's no denying the STRIKING resemblance between the poster and Hudson himself, down to the quarter rolled sleeves, RIGHT below the elbow.

I had completely forgotten about him pounding at the glass in the menu screen... Three panes of glass...unmarked man is behind three panes of glass....Hudson is used to not revealing his identity until it's vital....

Lots of things that almost make it obvious? We've believed far less.

Edited by RedDeadRiot

yep its probably him lol. dont think it could be anyone else but time will tell eh. yep glass pounding from being calm or friendly to begin with walks away come back. instant frenzy rage! 

Awards

PINNAZ    478

Haha, I was waiting for the "Marlton's a Zombie!"

But I totally forgot about the BO1 menu. When you change from campaign to Zombie mode he starts banging in the glass. Would be Classic Treyarch move. 

Plus, Hudson is dead is he not? What city did he die in?

You're making me believe now.....

Really not that hard to at least make yourself believe.

First thing I thought when I saw the poster was Hudson. With all of those times he was exposed to Nova gas? Think about all the other Black Ops and classified shit he's seen.

There's no denying the STRIKING resemblance between the poster and Hudson himself, down to the quarter rolled sleeves, RIGHT below the elbow.

I had completely forgotten about him pounding at the glass in the menu screen... Three panes of glass...unmarked man is behind three panes of glass....Hudson is used to not revealing his identity until it's vital....

Lots of things that almost make it obvious? We've believed far less.

​Actually the first think I thought was Dr. Salim. 

Matuzz    218

5 bucks on being just promo image that doesn't have anything to do with actual zombies other than the small hints.

• Like 1

RedDeadRiot    98

5 bucks on being just promo image that doesn't have anything to do with actual zombies other than the small hints.

​Image in poster from Blops 2 was Misty so I'll take your bet.

http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/298132_S/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-zombie-mode-poster-revealed.jpg

Edited by RedDeadRiot

Hmm...

Hudson's Dosier in Black Ops 1 says he was born on March 26, 1932 but in "WMD" his Date of Birth is said to be March 17, 1932.

Treyarch wouldn't make a mistake like that, was the CIA behind something mysterious that Hudson was involved with? Maybe another controlling entity even deeper than the CIA? Maybe we should look back into the "Illuminati" connections?

Also, if you remember Richard Kain was "keeping watch over Hudson",the dossier is written to Kain.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101110102752/callofduty/images/f/f4/Hudson%27s_Dossier_BO.jpghttp://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101216075027/callofduty/images/8/8d/Hudson%27s_Dossier_WMD_BO.jpg

Edited by BlackOpsTiger

Awards

gfn21    6

I Always saw it as Hudson being trapped, and banging on the window for help... Maybe Weaver gets him out, they free Mason, and Woods somehow gets involved... I'd love to see just one Zombies map with our campaign characters: the quotes would be hilarious, with Mason talking about the numbers and Resnov, and Woods just being Woods ;) 

That could be how James C. Burns is involved, considering how he won't stop teasing BO3. 

Awards