Sign in to follow this  

She's Building this- Jimmy Z tweet

So thanks to @yourmapper (who swfitly came on and off chat to show us this tweet) I was presented a tweet by Jimmy Zielinksi. This was the tweet:

So as we can see there is the text "She built this! Now how will she use it? Those in charge say she must be stopped." which is strange. Who is she? Well the girl in the image seems to have a sword or something in her hand. In reality, that is an arm. A teddy bears arm. The thing this girl is holding is a teddy bear. So this can be assumed to be Sam, she has pigtails or something which is odd. Also the drawing wears a skirt so it can be said this is a very rough stick figure esc image of Samantha. Not only is she holding a teddy bear. She is holding the big machine thing we can see. So Samantha built this machine thing, does not make much sense really. Unless by built it means kind of imagined?

@MixMasterNut suggested it oculd be the 115 extraction drill, as seen in the Nuketown comic book page and in Origins.

c6a4bddb7fcc545418743726b968af03.png

2013_8_28_19_31_5_zpsa119ac1e.png

I personally believe this to be the hand of an Origins robot, it has that claw type look to me, even though I agreed with the drill thing at first. 

f04e8192155cd106a8145852dcd0aef4.png

What do you guys think, what is it? Also, does it have any relevance to Black Ops 3 zombies?

The Meh    75

I've not seen the picture exactly, but so far everything sounds great with that/this theory.

Zielinski is still a troll, though. Yet, when is he not?

Edited by The Meh

More tweets as well:

https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/status/593119558845603840/photo/1

This is funny because I was going to make a map idea called Fracture soon.

Also Voodoo. We are getting more hints at voodoo linking to a map so I believe that there will definitely be something big to do with voodoo, if not a map named Voodoo which I dont have a problem with.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

yourmapper    22

Thanks for the shout out Nightmare but all I did was see the tweet and post it.  You get credit for making a good post about it, which is what I was hoping.  I'm back from lunch now...

I thought of Nuketown right away too, but then looking at it more it seems to be the hand from a robot in Origins, where the doodle only shows 2 of 3 fingers.  But then Jimmy says 'nope!' and that's that.  So I don't know.

The other sketches are interesting too. The Vodoo skull wine one... wine=blood symbolically, drinking wine/blood can be part of a voodoo curse, picture of a skull=dead, undead.

The latest is a DNA getting split/fractured by something long ago.  Maybe the Vril/aliens affecting our evolution millenia ago (like in Prometheus) to change the course of history.  This sketch looks like a perk icon almost.  Is the fracture us or a timeline?

My theory is actually that the fracture thing is part of a timeline and the DNA helix is only a small part of it. This is really interesting stuff and i think that wine idea makes sense actually.

InfestLithium    498

Jimmy, you're an ass.

There are so many allusions to voodoo that it's gotta be some contributing factor to the zombies overall in this storyline. I could only think of it as a substitute for reanimating the dead (where Element 115 is negligible). Gonna go out on a limb and say that's how these zombies are re-born?

NaBrZHunter    488

Please...no. lol! The odds are against me. 

Obviously, Voodoo will make an appearance/play a roll, disappointingly enough; but 115 is special and an icon. It will not be dropped, of this I am certain. 

Perhaps it will bring Voodoo in from the reality standpoint.

In real scientific research of voodoo 'zombie' potions, it has revealed that poisons, especially one from a fish, are mostly responsible for the so-called 'magic.' 

Is there anyone else who would prefer that they stick with the Der Riese science and Nazi occultic science and avoid any preternatural affects, or is it just me? 

I really think they are keeping with the old zombies storyline but they are going back to the mysticism and all of this voodoo and alchemy stuff is relevant to zombies as a whole and is a good way of explaining the concept of zombies. Also isn't voodoo like a controlling people like zombies thing? Sounds zombies to me.

NaBrZHunter    488

I really think they are keeping with the old zombies storyline but they are going back to the mysticism and all of this voodoo and alchemy stuff is relevant to zombies as a whole and is a good way of explaining the concept of zombies. Also isn't voodoo like a controlling people like zombies thing? Sounds zombies to me.

Voodoo zombiism is the 'magic' performed by voodoo priests to bring the dead back to life to be enslaved; however, they are not zombies as we know them in any other zombie culture, and are not undead, rather living people under a spell. The spell can eventually wear off and the person may return to society with no recollection of his time as a slave. 

It is not, however, reanimation of the dead as undead, senseless, flesh-craving monsters. So with voodoo zombies, you're looking at more of spellbound, mentally stunted people instead of undead. 

Thats an interesting concept that hasn't been explored yet. I think they could really do something with it and it could be a good progression for zombies.

NaBrZHunter    488

Thats an interesting concept that hasn't been explored yet. I think they could really do something with it and it could be a good progression for zombies.

Granted, an interesting topic, but...Treyarch Zombies? And hey, the game description does say 'undead'...but maybe they're using that term loosely.

But I'm not saying they won't use voodoo. I just hope that if they do, they get it right. 

Edited by NaBrZHunter