Sgt.FrankWoods Quiz

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0122703/board/threads/

Dropping hints like bombs.

So I responded, I like to play at puzzle games...

Anyway I posted this on imbd in reply:

What made 09-07 2009 possible?

Answer:- In 2009 Oscar Pistorius ran in the Para-triathlon, became the fast man on NO legs, he was the Blade Runner. Although both of Pistorius' legs were amputated below the knee when he was 11 months old, he has competed in events for single below-knee amputees and for able-bodied athletes. Prosthesis devices allowed a man with no legs to run very FAST, It changed the World as we know it.

In Ember we see a lady with the same deal, but this time she has become the fastest human in the world. This relates to Super Soldiers Voluntary limb amputation, upgrade & enhancement, ties strongly to V.E.R.S.I.O.N & Black Ops III.

Why would you care?

Answer:- Alex Mason was shot in the legs a long time ago crippling him. Would he choose a lifetime as a cripple or would he opt for:- Voluntary limb amputation, upgrade & enhancement? Same goes for Sgt.FrankWoods. Would he want to spend the rest of his days in wheelchair hounded by his Nurse. (Or is that the other way round?) Would they enhance themselves? To quote Frank Woods "They'll always need men like us". Frank's experiences make him an ideal candidate for upgrade. Think Frank Woods Robocop style. BEAST.

Same goes for Alex Mason.

King Aleut of Thunder Bay:- Answer:- Alaska Alex Mason's Home. Wooded Island, where some died and others recovered. Some lost limbs by frost bite. King Cove on Alaska Peninsula

From HYC to Cyclones to Bromont:- Answer:- Haarp, Weather control/Mind control back to the numbers & Alex Mason. Now we see this is common in the V.E.R.S.I.O.N text. Super Storm approaching Tokyo. Then we have HYC Cyclone Bromont its the cycles - Bicycles like we see in Ember the guy leading the pack.

09-12 to GH:- General Hospital (commonly abbreviated GH) is an American daytime television medical drama that is listed in Guinness World Records as the longest-running American soap opera in production and the third longest-running drama in television

This is the best I've got so far.

pulling the trigger.

Seems I may have said too much. ;)

Regards Alpha13Snake.

Edited by AlphaSnake
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently I went too deep.

I wasn't playing to win the quiz.

I wanted the info & ideas.

Oh, Oscar had an accident in 2009. Not sure when he ran.

It fit so I ran with it (pun intended)

It was fun, I think Sarge had had a few too many. You know how they say "Loose lips sink ships"

Honestly, I don't think Frank will be back in the modern era (Pipe dream only)

Mason on the other hand, David will probably be back & Alex in the past as the series has shown us.

I could be wrong simple as that.

I just like exploring the possibility.

Nothing is certain until it has been observed.

Regards Alpha.