ZOMBIESLAYER10

5 maps on release?

I've been thinking about how zombies is gonna be with 3arc having an extra year and all and I came to the conclusion that not only will it be more developed, but we also might be getting 5 maps on launch day :D Think about it, it only takes them a few months to make a map, so they could easily include the regular amount on release, plus DLC maps in the future giving us 9 maps by the end :) What do you guys think?

Sure, except that development on Zombies doesn't actually have nearly as much development time as the other modes. So… two maps at the most. Unless they've re-used old ones perhaps.

1. Tranzit
  2. Bus Depot
  3. Town 
  4. Farm 
  5. Diner

​I meant different maps, those maps are just TranZit for lazy people XD

Oh yeah we had diner from release :P we did have nuketown though 

I want one SUPER large map like transit with survival maps within it released upon opening. 

A second die-rise sized map released upon beating the campaign. 

And finally, for those who pre-ordered, access to the ray gun M2!

I'd be very happy with one really good map available from the start and one different feeling map after you beat the campaign. Just like we got with BO1. And BO1 had Dead Ops and other hidden gems in the files so anything extra to match those little tidbits would be nice. I'd be really happy with that. 

What they should have done with BO2 was give us Tranzit with a really good EE that made use of the giant map. That map with some story, a good EE that added something new to the map like a new weapon or perk, and less bugs and it would have been good enough. Then give us the side maps like they did. Then when we beat the campaign we should have gotten a prebombed Town. One with the Church available and the bowling alley and laundry open. Same map with a different look and different set up. That way we would have had two full maps that felt different instead of 1 map and then pieces of it. 

Awards

Well they're going to want more money out of us so I don't expect more than 2 that come with game. Kino and FIVE were GREAT maps so we'll see what they do. Though I don't know why they put traps in FIVE because you can't use them with the map being so small.   -_-

Spider3000    140

I want one SUPER large map like transit with survival maps within it released upon opening. 

A second die-rise sized map released upon beating the campaign. 

And finally, for those who pre-ordered, access to the ray gun M2!

​I dunno. I like big maps, but I think I'd prefer a claustrophobic close-quarters map, with no breathing space, making sure that you never feel safe or secure.

Awards

pashan    4

I doubt this will happen but imagine.....

all the old maps, 

remastered for next gen!

so on the disc, there should be 1 BIG AWSOME EPIC NEW MAP and the remasters....

Maybe even u have to unlock old maps by leveling up in zombies? so ass you level up u unlock maps in order?

Just would be nice to play old maps on my ps4....

• Like 1

all the old maps, 

remastered for next gen!

Maybe even u have to unlock old maps by leveling up in zombies? so ass you level up u unlock maps in order?

​I'd like to have this as well, but it's REALLY not likely. 

It's be more likely to have a "classic zombies" title released, as I've said before, for a separate 60$ purchase. 

Spider3000    140

all the old maps, 

remastered for next gen!

​That would be a nice incentive as to why you might want to level up.

Awards

Well... No... 

You should be able to play any map you want at any point as long as you have the DLC. 

I don't want to wait to play the bonus map because I need 2 weeks to level up to level 20.... 

Maybe a DOA unlock able like this... But even then I trust treyarch to be better then that...

Well... No... 

You should be able to play any map you want at any point as long as you have the DLC. 

I don't want to wait to play the bonus map because I need 2 weeks to level up to level 20.... 

Maybe a DOA unlock able like this... But even then I trust treyarch to be better then that...

If you're good at something, never do it for free. People will want it despite a big price tag. Remember that. I would expect a good 2 separate maps at least, not just sub-maps. but 5? ehhh, all that DLC potential..

If you're good at something, never do it for free. People will want it despite a big price tag. Remember that. I would expect a good 2 separate maps at least, not just sub-maps. but 5? ehhh, all that DLC potential..

Spider3000    140

Well... No... 

​You realise he's talking about old maps right? Like from WaW/BO/BO2. It wouldn't be a new map you would unlock, it would be the old ones remastered. Kinda like Five from Black Ops 1. Complete campaign to unlock, but not a new map, an old one.

Awards

Spider3000    140

Well... No... 

​You realise he's talking about old maps right? Like from WaW/BO/BO2. It wouldn't be a new map you would unlock, it would be the old ones remastered. Kinda like Five from Black Ops 1. Complete campaign to unlock, but not a new map, an old one.

Awards

Well... No... 

​Yes! Why should I have to get to level 20 just to play der reise? 

Also: I should mention: There's a new terminal in the safe house called the wiki-terminal that vonderhar has confirmed is FULL of easter eggs! 

ZORK RETURNS! 

Spider3000    140

Well... No... 

​Yes! Why should I have to get to level 20 just to play der reise? 

Also: I should mention: There's a new terminal in the safe house called the wiki-terminal that vonderhar has confirmed is FULL of easter eggs! 

ZORK RETURNS! 

​Yeah, I can see it that way. At the same time, I've played these maps hundreds of times, so I wouldn't care too much. It would be different if we were talking about a new map all together.

Awards