Same or diffrent story?

Which ending do you want?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Original Story
    • Origin's story
    • Completely new story
    • Other

Ok, so there have been a lot of ideas floating about that say that the next game will not include the same story from Nact-Buried, and will instead focus on the story at the end of Origins, marking the first 15 maps as children's games. 

So, what do you think/want to happen? 

Personally I couldn't give a crap about the ending of origins. I want to expand into what happened after buried. 

You cant just make a poll saying that when a lot of people say Origins happened. I think its going to be the original story like it always has been. To be honest I think at the same time it may be like a new story as well like they go down a different path.

Original story but starting from Moon. 

Tranzit was shit

Die rise was Shit

Motd was Good....but because it does nothing to further the story at all it is shit

Buried is as fun as watching shit dry out in the sun

Origins was a clusterfuck with too much stuff to do. Also Shit.

The only good map was Nuketown zombies because it still continued from where moon left off. 

Screw everything in Black ops 2. Give us the correct story this time. We have waited 5 years to see an actual continuation 

I wouldn't say Origins was bad. Just an Alternate timeline. They could have two stories going in it, but then that leaves DLC's Divided. But then they can't screw Black Ops 2, but instead that will be the Shit timeline. In BO3, give us the O4's story, that happened during BO2.

Awards

Keep the original characters but nuke the hell out of the storyline after Moon.  Really after Kino they stopped explaining how the characters got there. How did they go from Kino to Ascension? Ascension to Call of the Dead? CotD to Shrangri-La? The Moon? The BO2 storyline is even more wild. Why is there a old west town underground in the middle of Africa? Why does Die Rise exist (I have a personal vendetta against that map). Wipe the slate clean and start again with the characters we love. Maybe that's what they tried to do with Origins? Regardless? I'm pumped for some next-gen zombies, AW just isn't cutting it.

Awards

Keep the original characters but nuke the hell out of the storyline after Moon.  Really after Kino they stopped explaining how the characters got there. How did they go from Kino to Ascension? Ascension to Call of the Dead? CotD to Shrangri-La? The Moon? The BO2 storyline is even more wild. Why is there a old west town underground in the middle of Africa? Why does Die Rise exist (I have a personal vendetta against that map). Wipe the slate clean and start again with the characters we love. Maybe that's what they tried to do with Origins? Regardless? I'm pumped for some next-gen zombies, AW just isn't cutting it.

​Kino Der Toten --> ? --> Ascension--> Gersch Device + MTD = COTD --> Teleporter Reactivated --> Shangri-la --> ? --> Moon

Oh yeah. It's been forever since I played Ascension, I forgot Gersches could be used for teleportation. But my point remains intact, in Der Reise and Shi no Numa every thing is explained for the most part. But then you go to maps with shrink rays, ninja crawlers, the Avogadro thing, where they just exist in the map and have no real explanation.

Awards

Oh yeah. It's been forever since I played Ascension, I forgot Gersches could be used for teleportation. But my point remains intact, in Der Reise and Shi no Numa every thing is explained for the most part. But then you go to maps with shrink rays, ninja crawlers, the Avogadro thing, where they just exist in the map and have no real explanation.

​The shrink ray I think was built by maxis after the events in which his daughter's dog was teleported with him and samantha. It proves maxis was in shangri-la for a time. 

As for the nova-jumpers and Avagadro.... No idea why what or how. 

Actually he got stuck in a tomb, not Shangri La. We have no evidence that that was when he went to Shangri La if he even did go as he could have just acquired items from there and made the gun then the box pulled it through to the map.

I really really hope they are using the same story. They don't have to have any of the same characters, or locations, or anything. Just make it take place in the same universe. A reference here or there. An allusion. That's all I need to know that my time playing Zombies wasn't totally wasted.

I think there's still hope that this is going off of the new timeline that Origins ended with. They ended with a clean slate so that they could do an "all new narrative".

If not, then this will just be another Exo Zombies. Woo.

Spider3000    140

I'd like to see a continuation of Origins' story, or maybe a new story. In general, I'd just like to see more maps from the single-player team. I think the original story is just too much of a clusterfu*k now, so I feel it's best to continue off of Origins or reboot the storyline.

Awards

Matuzz    218

I think we have a whole new sory that has loosely placed hints and easter eggs towards old story as sort of memorial.

I'd like to see a continuation of Origins' story, or maybe a new story. In general, I'd just like to see more maps from the single-player team. I think the original story is just too much of a clusterfu*k now, so I feel it's best to continue off of Origins or reboot the storyline.

​I have words to say about this but I can't be bothered.

Matuzz    218

FIGHT THE UNDEAD IN AN ALL-NEW HORROR STORY

No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering – a full-game experience with its own distinct storyline right out of the box. Black Ops 3 Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty Zombies to date, with a full XP-based progression system for players that adds depth and re-playability to the engaging gameplay Zombies fans have come to expect.

Spider3000    140

​I have words to say about this but I can't be bothered.

​Why bother replying then?

Awards

Matuzz    218

New image depicts a new group in the zombies portion of the game... I hope this group arises after the events of buried!

New group?! Post pics asap

​Most likely from campaing as it is Co-Op now.

I want it to be a combination of old and new. A reboot of sorts to lessen the convolution that we've had. Bring back the O4, nazi experiments, and horror elements, but make it something new.

NaBrZHunter    489

The existing story is not a cluster. It's incomplete, open ended and unexplained. And at this point, the polls say 50% of us want to see where it goes from here....we've spent years studying and debating this, I'd really hate to see it all go to waste.

• Like 1