interview with biblicalreaper and sgt frank woods

ok so i saw biblical reaper had an interview with sgt frank woods. im not usually a fan of youtubers he posts good content in my eyes. and he doesnt just constantly over hype it like others act as if all cod is brilliant. here is the video https://youtu.be/xlZoqIz9Ku0 ok its a massive 55 minutes. but hopefully theres alot of info in here or things people can depict or pry from any said statements or intel. i havent even watched it i posted this the moment it was uploaded to and from his channel so enjoy .... sorry if you have to click the link. the video does not seem to want to insert itself in the box? just to watch it here ....

Edited by dannyfrog2013
video not inserted correctly ....
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He kept cutting the interview up with parts from the Black Ops 1 Campaign so it was hard to watch. I'm not a fan of him, never have been and a lot of my friends know that but it was nice seeing the interview I just wish it wasn't cut up so much as I just wanted to watch the interview.

He kept cutting the interview up with parts from the Black Ops 1 Campaign so it was hard to watch. I'm not a fan of him, never have been and a lot of my friends know that but it was nice seeing the interview I just wish it wasn't cut up so much as I just wanted to watch the interview.

​yep i know that irritated me. i hadnt even watched it when i posted it. im not entirely a fan 100% but this sure did interest me. but i think he cut it out because he wasnt allowed to show what sgt frank woods aka james c burns posted. which idk why he bothered other than to get views. but eventually the info may come out idk tbh with you

Yeah cutting the interview the whole time was very annoying.

​yep it was my bad i didnt know he would be doing that. sgt frank woods will be on or under an ndaa. then spamming below the numbers mason what do they mean? for christ sake seems a prick move. lol. its like why bother posting it. if its not even a proper video. but he would probably get a copyright strike is why he did? 

He might have done, I don't really know because it could have just made the video longer im not sure. But either way James C Burns is a pretty cool guy.

He keeps saying about the numbers but he knows nothing, I hate when people say they know something that others dont yet keep it to themselves. I mean I dont mind if he does know something and is not ready to share it, but at least give the community some credit especially his fan base. To be honest I would rather have a good interview to listen to than have 30 seconds of interview split up by 5 minutes of campaign which i could just go replay if i wanted to see it.

I know what you mean. But he just spoke with the Woods, you know. I would say it's normal to be hyped of to feel "superior" in some way. It's not correct, though.

Anyway, for those who don't want or can't watch the full interview, here are the key points:

Burns said:

-He can't confirm, nor deny, his appearance on BO3.

-Treyarch cares a lot about fans. Spends a lot of time thinking and developing what we want.

-Everything they make has a reason, an explanation. They think about EVERYTHING.

-Wood's 115 tattoo has a reason, but he won't say it. The wolf is important too.

The gameplay:

BO 1 Clips:

-The last campaign mission (I think). 

-Everything's about "the numbers". What Mason sees, how the code was implanted, how Reznov sabotaged it, etc...

BO 2 Clips:

-David's (Mason's son) past, when he was involved with Menendez as a child.

-Woods explaining Cordis Die, clarifying that Menendez is a bad guy.

-Capturing Menendez, and how he broke free.

-Killing Menendez.

Perhaps Black Ops III three will contain some recognizable female hands, or a robotic horse. ;)

Woods: "Who's hands do her hands sound like?"

us: "uhhhh... Any hands?"

Woods: "No, Tank's hands!"

us: "... But, don't they all have the same anima-"

Woods: "shhhhhhh, buildable horse."