COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The Incident was referenced in Black Ops II Zombies during the Buried intro cutscene. In fact, that was what led to Russman being removed from Broken Arrow. But that was in Zombies, and it's unlikely that they are crossing that over to Campaign considering that it's two "alternate" universes.

But hey, that's the first thing that comes to mind.

As for Hudson:

l18864-jason-hudson-97699.jpg

He doesn't have any visible tattoos, even in Black Ops II.

Perhaps Unmarked is referring to lack of a tattoo? Maybe he was apart of something that required a tattoo, similar to Frank Woods?

Woods Tattoo

​Wanna see something weird?

Sgt_Frank_Woods___Black_ops_by_spyash2.p

His tattoo changes. Definitely nothing new, but something to note.

Edited by InfestLithium

That isnt the incident I was talking about I am talking about something which was mentioned that many people thought would be the setting for the next game. I have no idea what you are talking about with Broken Arrow.

• Administrators

That isnt the incident I was talking about I am talking about something which was mentioned that many people thought would be the setting for the next game. I have no idea what you are talking about with Broken Arrow.

​"The Incident" referred to in the tweet? I said that was the first thing that came to my mind which was also called "The Incident". I was pointing out supplemental information.

What are you talking about you just said that the thing I was talking about was Broken Arrow and I said it wasnt? What I was talking about was operation charybids are whatever its called.

What are you talking about you just said that the thing I was talking about was Broken Arrow and I said it wasnt? What I was talking about was operation charybids are whatever its called.

​He wasn't saying something in response to you. He was simply stating his thoughts. Please don't take his post in such a way that implies he's disagreeing.

I also heard that "callofduty' does not appear on Snapchat anymore? (I haven't looked myself because then my saving app wont work.)

That could mean the Snapchat teasers are finished & they are moving on to Twitter with "The Unmarked Man"

Thanks @WillyWonka

I saw someone on Twitter say that it's gone. So thought it might be true.

I figured out that if I don't open Snapchat, the 3rd party app still works & I can save all the Video's. I haven't opened it in days & there hasn't been a Snapchat Teaser since yesterday morning (My time)

​He wasn't saying something in response to you. He was simply stating his thoughts. Please don't take his post in such a way that implies he's disagreeing.

I got an alert saying he was replying to me so I assumed it was a reply to me?

@InfestLithium This sounds A LOT like what Resnov did with Mason's brainwashing. Perhaps Salim used the same technology, and it will be tampered with like in Black Ops 1.

And this is probably nothing, but it looks like something, maybe a bullet, is going through the bottom of the brain/skull in the "Unmarked Man" banner scan. Who knows, could be a reference to Mason assassinating JFK, or it could show that they are testing on people already scarred by war. Very excited about getting a new website, though!

Edited by gfn21

Hello everyone! I'm new to this thread, well err, this whole site actually, and was brought here thanks to RadAustins27 (thanks Reed!). Anyways, I'm not entirely sure what the rules for this discussion thread are regarding links or whatever, but I'll try not to waste your time. So, as I'm sure you all know there are various "leaked rumors" about BO3 going around and as a sane human being, I don't usually pay attention or believe these. However, there was something that got me looking more into one of these rumors. Basically, one of these rumors states that BO3 will revolve around a group of soldiers that are apart of the EVO Program (Evolved Variable Operator) which are basically soldiers who have been cybernetically enhanced to be stronger, faster etc. And why am I looking into this rumor? Because who else but non other than our signature Treyarch tease is at it again. Sgt. Frank Woods. He posted a video talking about the evolution of Call of Duty that's titled "EVO-lution Analysis". In this video, he shows multiple ways that Call of Duty has evolved, eventually leading up to all of the new movements and mechanics in AW, and then asking what the next natural step would be. 

I made my own YouTube video covering it IF anyone is curious. :)

TL;DR
It ​seems Sgt. Frank Woods is teasing things that are also in this "leaked rumor" leading me to believe that some aspects of it may in fact be real.

I'll also go ahead and link the article of these alleged leaked rumors as well as the video from Woods. :)

http://gamingbolt.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-details-leaked-enhanced-cybernetic-implants-no-vertical-boost-and-more