COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im new to this, only because of the BO3 hype but im really interested on this. so if you'll have me, I'd love to join the ride. I remember from playing Zombies that element 115 came from a meteor, could this be asteroid 2052 CD98 and that does explain what happened here. if this was hit by said meteor. I also noticed 115 five listed on this screenshot. and might I say MrRotflWaffles you're my new hero

whathappened.png.dc031625d2b07966bcde568

whathappened.thumb.png.3bc8152e0943e948b

So im new to this, only because of the BO3 hype but im really interested on this. so if you'll have me, I'd love to join the ride. I remember from playing Zombies that element 115 came from a meteor, could this be asteroid 2052 CD98 and that does explain what happened here. if this was hit by said meteor. I also noticed 115 five listed on this screenshot. and might I say MrRotflWaffles you're my new hero

Welcome to the site. That's an interesting thought about meteors, but I'm too tired to really get into it right now. LONG day of leaks and info...

And please, @MrRoflWaffles is EVERYONE'S hero! :P
Edited by gfn21

Welcome to the site. That's an interesting thought about meteors, but I'm too tired to really get into it right now. LONG day of leaks and info...

And please, MrRoflWaffles is EVERYONE'S hero! :P

Thanks for the welcome!

So, by now I'm sure we've all thought up that The Unmarked Man's silhouette in his profile picture on Twitter looks incredibly similar to Hudson from BO1. But anyone else see the resemblance between The Unmarked Man and this zombie from the BO3 image leak? 

I know there's not really much to go on, but the bald head, rolled up sleeves, and just the fact he goes by the name "The Unmarked Man" just screams zombies. Also, notice the symbol on the card. That symbol showed up multiple times along with 115 in the initial BO3 teaser trailer. Could people who have the zombies "virus" be marked with this particular symbol? Or is this symbol the logo for whatever group is currently researching the zombies? The only thing I really know for sure is that 115 and the original story still exist and have a part in the new zombies story. At least in some way....

I made a video about the new zombies info last night if anyone would like to check it out. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCyPdE35c4M

c7-8aQHs.png.f934f586d10f92263acf791cc6e

CDY3xz8UsAAIAkw.jpg.cd89259936a6793cfdca

c7-8aQHs.thumb.png.87157ec8c08793e7a129b

CDY3xz8UsAAIAkw.thumb.jpg.354c6ab97870b5

• Administrators

These guys never stop. Always on time. LOL!

Too late for intel? Yeah. But this is just fun. 

On on another note....

"Everything you know is wrong..."

They told us that years ago...what does that mean for us today?
Edited by NaBrZHunter
  • Administrators

CDiHRRjUkAAN3KC.png:large

Two words guys. YELLOW EYES.

Hahahahahahaha! Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh BUDDY!!!! That was my first thought, but I caught the reveal three hours late. LOL! One thing, though....the way their eyes shine resembles WAW a bit. :D

Edited by NaBrZHunter
  • Administrators

The entire setting seems WW2-esque to me, to be honest - which is beyond amazing if it's true. Actually I don't care in the slightest that the game is set in the future, as long as they keep zombies in the traditional style.

My sentiments exactly. A good story can be told regardless of timeframe, and none better than Treyarch; but Zombies has a history of being past and barely present (even with the supposed '2025' maps...which is probably not even an true statement, as they seem to be more of a 60s' prediction of the future than actual future.)

speaking of which, that is a subject that I would like to see addressed this time around, though I could care less about BO2 for the most part. 

http://blackopstiger.weebly.com/

I've gathered all of the snapchats and the text from the website in one place.

I also have the terminal info, GKNOVA documents, Easter Egg songs up.

The site it only a day and a half old.

I plan on adding all of the content from all of the virals to the website, and eventually any helpful easter egg info, and of course organizing everything better.

Just a resource for the community to use freely :D

• Administrators

http://blackopstiger.weebly.com/

I've gathered all of the snapchats and the text from the website in one place.

I also have the terminal info, GKNOVA documents, Easter Egg songs up.

The site it only a day and a half old.

I plan on adding all of the content from all of the virals to the website, and eventually any helpful easter egg info.

Just a resource for the community to use freely :D

​Beautiful site. Thank you!