COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" After LA’s attacks, the technological arms race hit its highest gear, with everyone who signed the Winslow Accords installing a D.E.A.D. system beside their most strategically significant sites—high-value buildings, airports, stadiums. Overnight, defense systems sprouted like dandelions, the metal towers blooming like weeds popping between slabs of sidewalk"

We now know that the metal towers referenced drone defense systems in cities, something about a Winslow Accord bringing about a technological arms race.

“So. How about these superstorms? Hear the next one’s approaching Tokyo?”

Something about superstorms, indicating possible weather modification, another alleged conspiracy for the use of HAARP.

We also learn about the Coalescence Corporation and their business in consumer augmentation in the future. "The incident" is also referenced, saying 100,000 died on the first day. Lots of interesting stuff here, for some reason I feel like the Coalescence Corporation won't be a good guy in this scenario.

Edited by BlackOpsTiger

Honestly... I can't explain how much I love everyone at Treyarch for doing this. From the snaps, to "The Unmarked Man", to basically a novel that sets up the storyline and ties every little hint together... We even got a callback to GKNOVA6 with BLUEBIRD. 

I've never seen a more unique and deep way to build excitement, and we still have over 6 months to go! 

• Administrators

is V.E.R.S.I.O.N. an A.I. Maybe Base off a real physical brain ? What could it stand for? I think it may be losing its own mind. Was it this first part of module 3 or 4 says Singapore where it is clearly in Zurich. Also was Hollywood hit by a meteor or bomb?

Yes. Y'know, I blew that off at the time cause I was just trying to read all the way through. Huh. Now you got me wondering. But yeah, ::MODULE_4.0//:INITIALIZING, starts (correctly sequentially ordered) in Zurich, but is labeled 'Singapore, 2037'

I think the drone attacks on LA and whatnot refer to the Cordis Die assault of 2025 (BO2). Meanwhile, his nightmare sounds like a Nova-6 leak...but why? 

And then we share the whistle.

I realize what’s coming.

A little annoying at first, then nothing after.

But as badly as I want to look up and search the sky, I never do. Her hands have found mine and now I’m searching for something else, sharing in something else. I see what the man with the beard saw before he had a beard. Not just the moment before this giant, gorgeous crater becomes another kind of one,

-is this whistle from a bomb or a,meteor?