COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, looks like they're aware of us checking the source code for everything now. Be on the lookout for any other possible teasers elsewhere that require a password. 

It's like GKNOVA6 all over again.

​Black Ops 1 terminal?

​That's what I initially thought, too. But didn't we already have every password available? Except for the DERRIESE and VERRUCKT servers, that is. Someone want to check those? I somewhat doubt that this has anything to do with those but it wouldn't be too farfetched.

​While someone is at it they could also try decode this in the terminal: ELOORETY

The basic $decode ELOORETY command simply gave me the number 5 in the terminal.

I also tried all the DERRIESE usernames with the bluebird-password, didn't work on any of the usernames.

Edited by WillyWonka

I tweaked it a little, and it somehow seems like the word is "Images".. I can most certainly see that "ma" in there, and the "ge" we already had, and the "s" on the end is very clear

. f3de4841c415c2dcdaa2fd7e2f69a97e.png.7ae

There is some sort of shape in the beginning though. V? Y? Greek Upsilon?

f3de4841c415c2dcdaa2fd7e2f69a97e.thumb.p

Edited by WillyWonka

I'm pretty sure that's just the y from Getty Images, which would just be who they got the image from.

​​You know what, I think I can actually see the circled R on the top of the text too. We've been going on for so long on something SO incredibly unimportant? This is weird, being treyarch..

It's probably:

"BETTER TOMORROW"

or

"LETTER TOMORROW"

If it's better tomorrow it might be referring to technology that makes the future better which might have something to do with the plot.

If it's letter tomorrow it might mean they will be putting out a letter tomorrow with some kind of information in it.