COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old GKNova6 sounds bakc oh my oh my oh my....

Hera are something for you guys to think:

Seem pretty post apocalyptic doesn't it? Meteor strikes the earth destroying society as we know it. private contactors and remains of old geovernement fight to establish themself as the leaders of new society. TheUnmarkedMan vs Jaxiplanet.

Unmarked referencing to troops fighitng under no flag. Black Operations.

Could the other force capture augmented soldiers and rewire their memories and programming to make them in to sleeper agents?

Could they be steering us towards a live drop situation?

The Carbon Drop, the files & usb drive.

Everything is coming back for the final next chapter, loose ends will be taken care of.

Regards Alpha.

​A lot of the big CoD Youtubers where flying out to LA last night, Tmartn, Ali-A, etc.

The tag on the soundcloud is #neo. Surely not irrelevant.

​Near-Earth Object? Or..

0n8lwLE.png

Funny, I was tweeting about the neocortex to the Unmarked Man account a few days ago :P

​Also an anagram for "ONE" or "the ONE"

Neo & the matrix lots of ties to the Holy trinity. Or in our case the Unholy Trinity known as Treyarch.

Also Near Earth Object.

Also:

Call of Duty: WAW - Shi No Numa Easter Egg song "The One"  Elena Siegman...

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

A trident /ˈtrdənt/ is a three-pronged spear. It is used for spear fishing and historically as a polearm. The trident is the weapon of Poseidon, or Neptune, the god of the sea in classical mythology. In Hindu mythology it is the weapon of Shiva, known as trishula (Sanskrit for "triple-spear").

Probably a new weapons system or group icon like Ascension possibly.

The trident is linked to A blivet, also known as a poiuyt, devil's fork or widget.

A blivet, also known as a poiuyt, devil's fork or widget, is an undecipherable figure, an optical illusion and an impossible object

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

Se lets have recap of the lates clues:

Audio file that is tagged Neo and called questions. It has these numbers hidden in it: 3 84 226 39 23 7 1 87. Name called Jaxiplanet and image with same planes that are behind TheUnmarkedMan profile picture. Text about dangerous meteor and these pictures:

artworks-000114310147-q04agt-t500x500.jp

avatars-000142289364-0m9isf-t500x500.jpg

Hidden text that ends ge.

f6R32dxo.png

Edited by Matuzz

A book cipher plays an important role in the TV version of Sharpe's Sword. The key text is Voltaire's Candide

James C burns is twittering as Sgt.Frankwoods to theunmarkedman &  Jaxiplanet:

"You see his soul in the silence in between."

"And in this silence...many things can be revealed...or unlearned..."

Throwing us a line?

More:

I tweeted: The exception to silence is when unlearned knowledge occurs. Nema

&

Frank tweeted said: when the pulse quickens...listen with your eyes...see with your ears... @ TheUnmarkedman.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake

We could try taking this text:

"THE ASTEROID 2052 CD98 IS PREDICTED TO PASS CLOSE TO THE EARTH ON APRIL 21 THE POTENTIAL HARZARDOUS FLYBY OF 2052 CD98 WILL BE LESS THAN 0.05 AU, AND ITS DIAMETER IS ESTIMATED TO BE BETWEEN 400-800 METERS. OBJECTS OF THIS SIZE ARE LARGE ENOUGH TO CAUSE LARGE SCALE DESTRUCTION IF IT WERE TO IMPACT ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH. JPL, WHICH MANAGES THE NEAR-EARTH OBJECT PROGRAM FOR NASA DECLINED TO COMMENT ON 2052 CD98"

And then find the letters in order of:  3 84 226 39 23 7 1 87

I tried finding a tool for it but didn't find anything it's going to be a bit of an paint to do manually.

115 spotted! At 1 minute, 21 seconds

Skjermbilde_2015-04-23_kl._19.13.07.png.

Gongzhu Facility.

Gong Zhu is a chinese card game, actually for 4 players.

Apparently it translates to "Chase the Pig", and is a chinese variant of Hearts.

Gongzhu is also a street in China, and there is actually some sort of facility, specifically Gongzhuling Municipal Facility Weihuchu.

Skjermbilde_2015-04-23_kl._19.13.07.thum

Hmm, looks like they're aware of us checking the source code for everything now. Be on the lookout for any other possible teasers elsewhere that require a password. 

It's like GKNOVA6 all over again.

​Black Ops 1 terminal?

​That's what I initially thought, too. But didn't we already have every password available? Except for the DERRIESE and VERRUCKT servers, that is. Someone want to check those? I somewhat doubt that this has anything to do with those but it wouldn't be too farfetched.

Edited by Flammenwerfer

Hmm, looks like they're aware of us checking the source code for everything now. Be on the lookout for any other possible teasers elsewhere that require a password. 

It's like GKNOVA6 all over again.

​Black Ops 1 terminal?

​That's what I initially thought, too. But didn't we already have every password available? Except for the DERRIESE and VERRUCKT servers, that is. Someone want to check those? I somewhat doubt that this has anything to do with those but it wouldn't be too farfetched.

​While someone is at it they could also try decode this in the terminal: ELOORETY