COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sorry, most definitely says mysteries. Thanks!

We've got another snap:

"I am deeply optimistic about this project's potential.Of course, the human conciousness is fundamentally unpredictable."

A lot of interesting images in this, and also there's a man breathing heavily at the end.

Edited by WillyWonka

@MrRoflWaffles posted a really good video about Snapchat Videos # 10 & 11. 

It seems the transition from the Campaign to Zombies has started.

From the Blue images into the red images. Just like the Black Ops menu when you go from campaign to Zombies  

Nice findings by Waffels. I had once the theory that the orange hue showed time after the rockets hit Earth and that's why Tranzit for example is in orange hue. The planes we see in the monitors are the one from the Broken Arrow mission that we hear about in Die Rise broadcast.

Yes it could be zombies or they are just colours. Dont forget that the whole viral has been hinting at the mind and Doctor Salim has been interested in the mind. The orange and blue could be hints but dont forget the campaign information we already have.

And that's why you're in the HOF @Matuzz.  

Ok, WOAH, WTF just happened, I like typed @Matuzz and things got weird.. And it happened again... 

Ok back on topic: I think that sense we've gotten the teaser for Campaign (and presumably a bit of MP too as it's been in production for quite a while), maybe the extra year means we'll be getting a little zombies teaser not long after (as zombies isn't being forged last-minute as per-usual). 

But mocking. We wont get the amazing super zombies maps such as Tranzit! I think they always work on zombies but less people work on it until say the campaign or mp is done.