Sign in to follow this  
FooToo

New Zombies Logo 115

FooToo    0

Edit: *Slaps Self* Wrong section/Already Posted. Sorry guys enjoy the recreation!

Found it while watching the BO3 Teaser, take note its around the 6 second mark and is on the gun, 115 is displayed next to it.

I recreated the image in photoshop so you have a clearer view: ijmN5EzskxcY6.png

Cannot wait for BO3 Zombies! A.I. Anyone?

Enjoy!

Edited by FooToo

I agree I don't think it has any relevance to zombies, at least not yet, but just for the fun of it, and because I haven't done one in awhile, i'll come up with a crazy theory here.

The logo is representing Welteishlehre or "World Ice Theory". Let me explain.

Referenced way back in 2010 BEFORE Black Ops came out in some viral marketing campaign for the community, it gave us hints about GKNOVA and the other elements of the Black Ops storyline. Here is a link I found to a thread that I made when Black Ops was about to come out, it was archived on some site, originally on the COD forums in 2010 http://www.codvs.com/zombie-and-campaign-info-revealed-treyarch-new-find-t182539.htm

The document in question is this: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/4840964749_d0fb75e9d4_z.jpg

When Deciphered it reads:

"From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome
Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the
dead start walking
. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.
Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building
87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

Welteis is referring to Welteishlehre or "World Ice Theory". I'll provide some quick background info from Wikipedia:

" Hanns Horbiger developed the theory. According to his ideas, ice was the basic substance of all cosmic processes, and ice moons, ice planets, and the "global ether" (also made of ice) had determined the entire development of the universe."

"According to the idea, the solar system had its origin in a gigantic star into which a smaller, dead, waterlogged star fell. This impact caused a huge explosion which flung fragments of the smaller star out into interstellar space where the water condensed and froze into giant blocks of ice. A ring of such blocks formed, which we now call the Milky Way, as well as a number of solar systems among which was our own, but with many more planets than currently exist.

Interplanetary space is filled with traces of hydrogen gas, which cause the planets to slowly spiral inwards, along with ice blocks. The outer planets are large mainly because they have swallowed a large number of ice blocks, but the inner planets have not swallowed nearly as many. One can see ice blocks on the move in the form of meteors, and when one collides with the Earth, it produces hailstorms over an area of many square kilometers, while when one falls into the Sun, it produces a sunspot and gets vaporized, making "fine ice," which covers the innermost planets.

It was also claimed that the Earth had had several satellites before it acquired the Moon; they began as planets in orbits of their own, but over long spans of time were captured one by one and slowly spiralled in towards the Earth until it disintegrated and its debris became part of the Earth's structure. One can supposedly identify the rock strata of several geological eras with the impacts of these satellites.

The last such impact, of the "Tertiary" or "Cenozoic Moon" and the capture of our present Moon, is supposedly remembered through myths and legends. This was worked out in detail by Hörbiger's English follower Hans Schindler Bellamy; Bellamy recounted how as a child he would often dream about a large moon that would spiral closer and closer in until it burst, making the ground beneath roll and pitch, awakening him and giving him a very sick feeling. When he looked at the Moon's surface through a telescope, he found its surface looking troublingly familiar."

The important part of this theory is that The origin of the solar system was formed from a Gigantic Star (THE BLACK SUN) which was in essence what Group 935 called Element 115, among other elements to create life. After the explosion sent fragments scattering and froze into ice, forming moons, planets, cosmic processes, like an ECLIPSE, all connected through a global Aether.

We never really got an explanation for why there are Element 115 meteorites around the maps and in Shi No Numa, the Welteis theory says that when ice blocks (Element 115) gets close to earth it forms hailstorms, or what we see as the meteors of Element 115.

After the origins of the universe are explained the theory talks about a moon, spiraling into earth, seen in a dream, perhaps this is a metaphor of Samantha's destructive power and control leading to earths destruction.

Look at the "logo" and imagine for a second that those aren't spiral marks indicating velocity of something like a moon colliding with the earth, just a theory here.

sglacialbild63.jpg

Now for the connection of Agartha and the "ice theory".

Agartha is referenced in Nazi Occultism as a legendary city in the middle of the earth, it is what Brock and Gary were looking for in Shangri-La.

The Vril are ancient race said to inhabit this city. We know that in Call of the Dead the "Vril Generator" is obtained when a light is shown onto a submarine and a mysterious weapon named the V-R11 or "Vril" for all intensive purposes transforms the undead into a man in a suit who runs into the mysterious light in the lighthouse and upon being killed in the ascending light causes the Vril-Generator to appear.

Richtofen says himself that the generator is a stable gateway to Aether, which allows the four to travel to Shangri-La. But why was the golden Rod way up in the Icy Siberian Island?

The successor to Hitler after his death and Admiral of the Naval forces, including submarines, "Karl Dönitz, duly received his reward on 31 January 1943 when he was promoted to the position of Supreme Commander of the Navy. In one of his inaugural speeches to a select officer elite, Dönitz claimed that "the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La land, an impregnable fortress"

SOURCE: http://www.vielewelten.at/pdf_en/above top secret.pdf [page 119]

The man in charge of the Submarines for the Nazis said himself that there is a "Shangri-La" his own words, in real life, in 1943 Germany. Anyway, this explains the lighthouse shining on the submarine and whatever Donitz and Group 935 discovered, linked this Golden "Vril" Rod with Shangri-La. Frozen and hidden away in a land of ice...

And lastly, in Shangri-La we see that the Eclipse or "Cosmic Process" affects time in Shangri-La, traveling to the past and future during the Easter Egg. All of this is done to enable one of the giant ice crystals from the original Black Sun, or the meteorite to be shrunk down and infused with the Vril Rod to access Control over the MPD,which is what we were shown in this document from Treyarch, back in 2010, before the game was even out, and ultimately Element 115, which according to this theory, controls cosmic processes,time, and who knows what else.

Just another Theory but something we could look a little deeper in the future if need be.

Edited by BlackOpsTiger
  • Like 2

Awards

FooToo    0

Thanks Tiger The only reason i stated its the new logo is only because the context hints we were given in the video. 115 is to its direct left and follows the logo seen, it could just be a new faction in bo3 but knowing treyarch it has more meaning then meets the eye. The reveal should give us more hints but as it stands it has no meaning, saying it does or doesn't have any correlation to zombies is only a guess at most. Love the breakdown! Thanks again Tiger

Blitz    0

I'm slightly convinced that the logo has to do with Zombies because of the Relevance of the location in the video. It is specifically on the Gun that Mason is holding, 115 to the left smoothly flows next to the Gun, along with the Emblem. What's the name of the Gun?

Sally

From Zombies Pack-a-Punched weapon's "Mustang and Sally"

Edit:

I did a Search of this Logo on Google, there is literally nothing to go off of. It is 100% original.

Edited by Blitz

AlphaSnake    83

I agree I don't think it has any relevance to zombies, at least not yet, but just for the fun of it, and because I haven't done one in awhile, i'll come up with a crazy theory here.

The logo is representing Welteishlehre or "World Ice Theory". Let me explain.

Referenced way back in 2010 BEFORE Black Ops came out in some viral marketing campaign for the community, it gave us hints about GKNOVA and the other elements of the Black Ops storyline. Here is a link I found to a thread that I made when Black Ops was about to come out, it was archived on some site, originally on the COD forums in 2010 http://www.codvs.com/zombie-and-campaign-info-revealed-treyarch-new-find-t182539.htm

The document in question is this: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4105/4840964749_d0fb75e9d4_z.jpg

When Deciphered it reads:

"From a part we may judge of the whole. MKULTRA. Bluebird. Artichoke. The past, the truth. Blome
Brought the evil. Someone hid it. God vs god. Believe in the Welteis and the
dead start walking
. Power. German knowledge. Beware of the Black Sun.
Search the truth. It is still there. Son of the HUD. Four letters. Building
87. Clean the world in a manner which is honorable."

Welteis is referring to Welteishlehre or "World Ice Theory". I'll provide some quick background info from Wikipedia:

" Hanns Horbiger developed the theory. According to his ideas, ice was the basic substance of all cosmic processes, and ice moons, ice planets, and the "global ether" (also made of ice) had determined the entire development of the universe."

"According to the idea, the solar system had its origin in a gigantic star into which a smaller, dead, waterlogged star fell. This impact caused a huge explosion which flung fragments of the smaller star out into interstellar space where the water condensed and froze into giant blocks of ice. A ring of such blocks formed, which we now call the Milky Way, as well as a number of solar systems among which was our own, but with many more planets than currently exist.

Interplanetary space is filled with traces of hydrogen gas, which cause the planets to slowly spiral inwards, along with ice blocks. The outer planets are large mainly because they have swallowed a large number of ice blocks, but the inner planets have not swallowed nearly as many. One can see ice blocks on the move in the form of meteors, and when one collides with the Earth, it produces hailstorms over an area of many square kilometers, while when one falls into the Sun, it produces a sunspot and gets vaporized, making "fine ice," which covers the innermost planets.

It was also claimed that the Earth had had several satellites before it acquired the Moon; they began as planets in orbits of their own, but over long spans of time were captured one by one and slowly spiralled in towards the Earth until it disintegrated and its debris became part of the Earth's structure. One can supposedly identify the rock strata of several geological eras with the impacts of these satellites.

The last such impact, of the "Tertiary" or "Cenozoic Moon" and the capture of our present Moon, is supposedly remembered through myths and legends. This was worked out in detail by Hörbiger's English follower Hans Schindler Bellamy; Bellamy recounted how as a child he would often dream about a large moon that would spiral closer and closer in until it burst, making the ground beneath roll and pitch, awakening him and giving him a very sick feeling. When he looked at the Moon's surface through a telescope, he found its surface looking troublingly familiar."

The important part of this theory is that The origin of the solar system was formed from a Gigantic Star (THE BLACK SUN) which was in essence what Group 935 called Element 115, among other elements to create life. After the explosion sent fragments scattering and froze into ice, forming moons, planets, cosmic processes, like an ECLIPSE, all connected through a global Aether.

We never really got an explanation for why there are Element 115 meteorites around the maps and in Shi No Numa, the Welteis theory says that when ice blocks (Element 115) gets close to earth it forms hailstorms, or what we see as the meteors of Element 115.

After the origins of the universe are explained the theory talks about a moon, spiraling into earth, seen in a dream, perhaps this is a metaphor of Samantha's destructive power and control leading to earths destruction.

Look at the "logo" and imagine for a second that those aren't spiral marks indicating velocity of something like a moon colliding with the earth, just a theory here.

sglacialbild63.jpg

Now for the connection of Agartha and the "ice theory".

Agartha is referenced in Nazi Occultism as a legendary city in the middle of the earth, it is what Brock and Gary were looking for in Shangri-La.

The Vril are ancient race said to inhabit this city. We know that in Call of the Dead the "Vril Generator" is obtained when a light is shown onto a submarine and a mysterious weapon named the V-R11 or "Vril" for all intensive purposes transforms the undead into a man in a suit who runs into the mysterious light in the lighthouse and upon being killed in the ascending light causes the Vril-Generator to appear.

Richtofen says himself that the generator is a stable gateway to Aether, which allows the four to travel to Shangri-La. But why was the golden Rod way up in the Icy Siberian Island?

The successor to Hitler after his death and Admiral of the Naval forces, including submarines, "Karl Dönitz, duly received his reward on 31 January 1943 when he was promoted to the position of Supreme Commander of the Navy. In one of his inaugural speeches to a select officer elite, Dönitz claimed that "the German submarine fleet is proud of having built for the Führer, in another part of the world, a Shangri-La land, an impregnable fortress"

SOURCE: http://www.vielewelten.at/pdf_en/above top secret.pdf [page 119]

The man in charge of the Submarines for the Nazis said himself that there is a "Shangri-La" his own words, in real life, in 1943 Germany. Anyway, this explains the lighthouse shining on the submarine and whatever Donitz and Group 935 discovered, linked this Golden "Vril" Rod with Shangri-La. Frozen and hidden away in a land of ice...

And lastly, in Shangri-La we see that the Eclipse or "Cosmic Process" affects time in Shangri-La, traveling to the past and future during the Easter Egg. All of this is done to enable one of the giant ice crystals from the original Black Sun, or the meteorite to be shrunk down and infused with the Vril Rod to access Control over the MPD,which is what we were shown in this document from Treyarch, back in 2010, before the game was even out, and ultimately Element 115, which according to this theory, controls cosmic processes,time, and who knows what else.

Just another Theory but something we could look a little deeper in the future if need be.

​Maybe need now matey.

Regards Alpha.