COD 2015 Viral Campaign (video/pictures) - CODZ official discussion thread

Say the hidden logo is a SEAL trident, and Doctor Salim is in fact Arab... Would Activision actually allow Treyarch to cover the War on Terror? David Mason could have enlisted upon the events of 9/11, his age matches.

And has anyone tried to analyze the other light blue image of the moon/sun? The tree with the trident had a very similar starting color. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any thoughts on the newest snap? Salim is no longer speaking, and the images seem a lot more sporadic. Maybe his hypnosis failed, or the sound is masking his voice?

And I don't know about this, but compared to other "real-life" scans it looks like the brain in these videos has been severely damaged. Alex Mason's brain is probably a mess, or it could be a new character. There's something more to this one...

Edited by gfn21

Why are they using snap chat anyways? Why not just use twitter? Either they have stock in it or they don't want us to save the pics. But obviously we can. I dont get it. Or is it nothing? Or maybe we have yet to find out...

SnapChat is extremely popular, and even more-so among the people they most want to reach (12-24 year olds give or take)   

Twitter is still great and they haven't stopped using that, but the snapchat thing is just brilliant viral marketing at its finest

I saw a fox at the end. They are really pushing wildlife in the snow at the moment aren't they. 

Edit: It was a wolf sorry I thought it was a fox.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

if it is possible to rip the video/audio, do we still have any audio buffs around? I vaguely recall someone running some of the GKNova6 audio though a sonic visualiser and there being images/words hidden within the audio. The snap that sounds a bit like a distorted car horn seems like it's worth analysing.