What we want in Call of Duty Zombies 2015

• Administrators

I dunno. Maybe for one more map with the N4 to clarify some of the story; but yeah, I'm with you, @Nightmare Voyager. I feel like they kinda ran their course, did their thing. Obviously, the O4 have to return. All four of them. Zombies revolves around that buncha ragamuffins. 

It will be interesting to see whether they return as the Origins 4 (likely) or the Original 4.

Edited by NaBrZHunter
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I really don't want a new story to sprout from Origins. I didn't like it to begin with, and I feel the events of buried need continuation.

Agreed. I was just saying I think it's probably likely that they will. Personally, I really wanna see what happens to Samantha and the remaining O4.

You think there will be a character customization option for zombies? I'd like that for non-story characters.

No I like having characters and since they havent done it before I dont think they will do it now. Extinction had that and I think it put them off the idea as technically the whole of Extinction retcons itself.

You think there will be a character customization option for zombies? I'd like that for non-story characters.

No I like having characters and since they havent done it before I dont think they will do it now. Extinction had that and I think it put them off the idea as technically the whole of Extinction retcons itself.

They did it in both Ghosts and AW's multiplayer. I feel exo zombies would allow it, should it be available to play as someone who isn't a main character. The CDC and CIA groups are so bland and I feel they can be improved. Of course story maps would keep their characters, as they are too important.

1,2,4,6,8,10,& 11 i think are good ideas

the others, not so much.  zombie counter is a bad idea.  i dont think the upgraded mystery box is a good idea.  stats resetting is bad.  im sorry that you had a rough go starting out in BO2, but your stats are your stats.  im sure you'll be much better in cod2015 zombs ;)

Im against buildables, so i hope they are removed for the most part.

i like the solo EE, more melee weapons, and second PaP are the best ideas that you listed.  I would love to see all of those

About stat resets; I suggested that mainly for ANYONE who had just recently bought the game. Sure, stats are stats. They define how good you are and what not. But if you just started Zombies and begin with terrible ratios, massive amounts of deaths, ect. No matter how good you begin to do later in your Zombie career, you most likely will never get the rank you want. (Coming from me, I have such an impaired ratio that even me getting several round 50+ games in a row, I know I'll never reach Skull with knife)

Of course, as "Stop mocking me0" said, have a  cooldown inbetween wipes.

Ok here we go...

1: the future is limitless. Honestly to a game designer the future is GOLD. They can take a series wherever they want and do as they wish. This opens up SO many gameplay mechanics. However, the past also is quite fun after the future has been warn to the bone. I'd be fine with either.

Yes, the future can keep going and going. But traditional Call of Duty just seems... More appealing to me. I dont like the idea of all this futuristic gear and exo suits, which just make the game more focused about flying through the air.

6: No. Just bring back private matches alongside custom matches. Custom matches themselves should also have a "Party" mode where you and 4 others are dropped in a map with randomly picked customizations.

Private matches and Custom matches are essentially the same thing, aren't they? The party mode you suggested sounds neat, although that could simply be added to Custom games as a type of setting/mode.

9: I think a zombie counter should be a perma perk. (In my system, perma-perks can be equipped at a max of 3. However the more OP the perk is, the less metaphorical XP you receive)

I don't like the idea of perma perks. Makes the maps too easy, especially perks like perma-jug. I'd much rather see these removed as a whole.

10: Turned and Greif could use some tweaks. But hardcore mode is a bit too hardcore. I mean, zombies that move faster alongside 3 hit jug and NO MGs or ray guns? No one would make it to round 20. Perhaps just zombies in greater numbers and more expensive purchases? (3000 for jug, 6000 for PAP, ect.)

Meh. I labeled this as Hardcore for the soul intention of making this suggested mode as intense as can be. The purpose of this would make the rounds very hard to survive, which would mean players would probably not get much farther than 20 or so. But hey, that's hardcore, right?

...Plus; I prefer the Galil over all the Machine guns anyways. Wouldn't be that bad, haha.

11: How a bout instead of making a player wait til round 30 (which I never have the time or patience to do either way unless in co-op) you just add more epic attachments: under barrel ray-gun, flame thrower, mini-thunder-key-launcher.

That's a good idea as well. Although I'd rather see the Flamethrower introduced as a WonderWeapon or some sort.

12: No, a PAPed five seven is still a great weapon and worth more then 6000 points. Furthermore the upgraded box would make players never stuggle: Out of amo? Just get another weapon from the box.

Didn't think about that one, haha. Guess that's an idea I should have sought out for flaws.

13: I highly disagree with you about most of this, while YES transit's style was tedious and un-rewarding and should never be repeated, buried's style I think was the best: A player has the ability to carry multiple types of parts but only 1 of each type, MOTD and Origin's style is also admirable, but with too many buildables can become a hustle. Furthermore, i think more buildables would be wonderful and I actually REALLY like the zombie shield!

Tranzit should never, ever be repeated. I didn't like the way Buried had every single part all in one room, and every single buildable MIXED in that one room. I enjoyed the Mob of the Dead and Origins style map though.

Also, don't get me wrong. I enjoy using the Zombie shield, I just think there should be something more unique to take its place in the new Cod.

I liked the idea of buried's buildables all in one area. But that shouldnt be the same for most maps as it ruins the point of buildables. It was clever to open the door to be able to build at any of 4 tables around the map.

The Galil is an MG technically... It's a small machine gun. (SMG)

Permanent perks are a nice addition, if used correctly.

Bo2 had every permaperk available and it didn't effect anything if you had it or not. Some of these perks were nice little buffs like iron barriers and half-price during double points. However others were game breaking like perma-jug and the whole headshot-multiplier thing. I think that there needs to be 3 types of permaperks that a player CHOSES to equip:

Mini: Causes little to no difference in gameplay: Iron barriers, mystery box bear, and other tiny things.

Normal: Which causes small buffs in gameplay but nothing too game-changing: Red instakill, perma-flopper.

Ultra: Causes big buffs in gameplay: Perma-jug, headshot multiplier, ect.

Mini permaperks would cause your XP to be multiplied by .99, normal by .80 and ultra by .50 so using these perks is unwanted.

Custom matches and private matches are not the same thing. Plus its much more easy to communicate to the masses that private matches count and custom matches don't rather then custom matches count as long as you don't change anything.

And finally: Traditional COD would be fun, but you'd need to bring in epic things like tanks and planes. If you give the average multiplayer player a chance to spawn in as a tank or plane, and that really shakes up the game!

The Galil is an MG technically... It's a small machine gun. (SMG)

For hardcore, I said "With the exception of Wonder Weapons and Machine guns", which means no LMG's or Ray guns/WW. Plus... Galil is an Assault Rifle.

Permanent perks are a nice addition, if used correctly.

Bo2 had every permaperk available and it didn't effect anything if you had it or not. Some of these perks were nice little buffs like iron barriers and half-price during double points. However others were game breaking like perma-jug and the whole headshot-multiplier thing. I think that there needs to be 3 types of permaperks that a player CHOSES to equip:

Mini: Causes little to no difference in gameplay: Iron barriers, mystery box bear, and other tiny things.

Normal: Which causes small buffs in gameplay but nothing too game-changing: Red instakill, perma-flopper.

Ultra: Causes big buffs in gameplay: Perma-jug, headshot multiplier, ect.

Mini permaperks would cause your XP to be multiplied by .99, normal by .80 and ultra by .50 so using these perks is unwanted.

Decreased experience or not, some of the perma perks are completely game changing. I just don't like the idea of them being re-added.

Custom matches and private matches are not the same thing. Plus its much more easy to communicate to the masses that private matches count and custom matches don't rather then custom matches count as long as you don't change anything.

Or just have a small alert pop up on your screen when you alter custom mode, that says something along the lines of: "You have edited the gamemode. All scores will not be kept". Either would work though.

And finally: Traditional COD would be fun, but you'd need to bring in epic things like tanks and planes. If you give the average multiplayer player a chance to spawn in as a tank or plane, and that really shakes up the game!

I like that idea. As long as it's not a rip off of Halo, i'm fine.

The permanent perks are helpful to new players, but shouldn't be useful in climbing one's way to the big leagues.

I suppose the "Stats not recorded" would be Ok.

But yeah, you 9/10 spawn in as a regular footsoldier, but sometimes, if there's no one else being a tank, you can spawn in as one and wreak havoc. Of course a tank is much slower then a normal machine, but it has to be balanced.

LOVE your ideas... but about th eidea of disabling perks... that didn't work out so well in tranzit... and that has to do with the fact that you get a fair ammount of irritation when you realize that your jugg is gone just because to challenge you but at round 20-30 that is a pain in the you know what... instead of making it a challenge it makes it a irritating factor in the game... that's why that isn't in Origins... imagine if it was! Man that map would have gotten so much hate...

LOVE your ideas... but about th eidea of disabling perks... that didn't work out so well in tranzit... and that has to do with the fact that you get a fair ammount of irritation when you realize that your jugg is gone just because to challenge you but at round 20-30 that is a pain in the you know what... instead of making it a challenge it makes it a irritating factor in the game... that's why that isn't in Origins... imagine if it was! Man that map would have gotten so much hate...

​I'd like to offer some feedback, but I can't tell which person you're giving feed-back to. 

I'd looooove to see some fusion mechanics.

Like perks, for example. If you blend Speed Cola and Stamin-Up into one, you can reload while running. Or if you mix Flopper with Double Tap you can shoot explosive rounds.

Something that gives an always-different feeling to every game session.

​seems like a good idea, it'll stop PhD from becoming Absolete (D 2 P mechanic's gone)

I'd looooove to see some fusion mechanics.

Like perks, for example. If you blend Speed Cola and Stamin-Up into one, you can reload while running. Or if you mix Flopper with Double Tap you can shoot explosive rounds.

Something that gives an always-different feeling to every game session.

​seems like a good idea, it'll stop PhD from becoming Absolete (D 2 P mechanic's gone)

​I don't like fusion machines. It seems WAY too OP. I mean explosive rounds? Way too OP. Not to mention, that would mean a grand total of at least (assuming no BO2 perks return) 28 perks in addition to the 8 already in the game. 45 if you include just electric cherry and vulture's aid. That's a LOT of perks! No one needs that many combinations, especially if you only get to use 4. It'd be better IMO if you could just upgrade perks other then jug. 

@Stop mocking me0 You're assuming that every perk two perks create a combination. I mean, you can't mix Jugg with Speed Cola.
Just the perks that actually make something when combined, like the ones already mentioned.

Explosive rounds sound OP if you compare it to M&S. Dragonbreath sounds OP AF and it's not a big deal when you use the Hades.
Everything can be balanced, imo.

It really is OP though. Explosive rounds on a sniper pistol or shotgun isn't a problem. 

But an SMG? Jesus that'd break the game instantly. 

As for the idea with melting why running: One of the most important aspects of the game is that you can't reload and sprint away from the zombies, you have to choose one. Take that away and you can run circles for hours without breaking a sweat with almost any wall weapon easy. 

It really is OP though. Explosive rounds on a sniper pistol or shotgun isn't a problem. 

As for the idea with melting why running: One of the most important aspects of the game is that you can't reload and sprint away from the zombies, you have to choose one. Take that away and you can run circles for hours without breaking a sweat with almost any wall weapon easy. 

​i doubt it'd break the game tbf, it's basically a rapid fire M&S, anyway if they don't bring back the slam, they're gonna have to do something with the perk and PhD does not make your ammo that explosive. it was just a thought, you can upgrade guns, so why not combine perks? (of course it'd have to be like the box - vanishing after a certain amount of uses and lots of locations for it)

Edited by Kyle8957

​i doubt it'd break the game tbf, it's basically a rapid fire M&S, anyway if they don't bring back the slam, they're gonna have to do something with the perk and PhD does not make your ammo that explosive. it was just a thought, you can upgrade guns, so why not combine perks? (of course it'd have to be like the box - vanishing after a certain amount of uses and lots of locations for it)

​"Sentence structure, how does it work?" 

Eitherway, theres a big difference between upgrading weapons and combining perks. You can't combine weapons (yet) so combining perks is not even close to relevant yet. Upgrading perks maybe but combining them? No. 

A rapid fire M&S WOULD break the game, think of the LAG it would create, and the PAIN that would spawn from splash damage! You wouldn't be able to kill a zombie that's running behind you without blasting yourself!

​"Sentence structure, how does it work?" 

Eitherway, theres a big difference between upgrading weapons and combining perks. You can't combine weapons (yet) so combining perks is not even close to relevant yet. Upgrading perks maybe but combining them? No. 

A rapid fire M&S WOULD break the game, think of the LAG it would create, and the PAIN that would spawn from splash damage! You wouldn't be able to kill a zombie that's running behind you without blasting yourself!

​i mean that in the sense that it'll still give PhD a purpose, think of it logically, what CAN they do to PhD to adjust it to the sliding mechanic? and i know what you're gonna say "drop a nuke while you're sliding" and while it seems like a good idea, i doubt they'll implement it into the slide, it won't work due to the fact slides are continuous, until you get to a wall