Sign in to follow this  
The Meh

Random Thought About This Section

The Meh    75

I'm sorry. This may just be me being naive, or my sheer curiosity, but I have to ask: Why do we need this section? It's never used. Honestly, this one post marks the very first to this thread within the two years since BOII was released, and I'd have to at least previously wonder if there was posts here before, only to find it blank.

I don't even know if there's other sections that have this issue, and I'm certain that if there's a section being unused, there should at least be something mentioned to Mods or Admins as to whether or not it should even be around.

Either way, I'm gonna give this section some life. I'm making a second post after this concerning Turned Borough. So... yeah.

Mayhaps the debate as to whether these sections are needed can be discussed?

Edited by The Meh

There should be a section as it can be useful for if anything is needed. If Grief deserves a section, so does Turned. Also, strategies of the game mode could be posted here in future, there is not like a time limit for content to be posted.

I'm sorry. This may just be me being naive, or my sheer curiosity, but I have to ask: Why do we need this section? It's never used. Honestly, this one post marks the very first to this thread within the two years since BOII was released, and I'd have to at least previously wonder if there was posts here before, only to find it blank.

I don't even know if there's other posts that have this issue, and I'm certain that if there's a section being unused, there should at least be something mentioned to Mods or Admins as to whether or not it should even be around.

Either way, I'm gonna give this section some life. I'm making a second post after this concerning Turned Borough. So... yeah.

Mayhaps the debate as to whether these sections are needed can be discussed?

honestly i dont know i mean who plays turned? il tell you this since i came to xbox from ps3 originally i never touched turned on xbox not even once. but i suppose this section is here now its not like it matters is it? lol. theres nothing special to find in turned or anything good about it. so i suppose at the time this was posted when all the modes was fairly new? might be an explanation for it

Awards

The Meh    75

I dunno. I mean, quite frankly, I do like Turned. And it's sad to see few players on there sometimes. And it's even worse when there's no talk about it around the forums, if not just a little bit of talk.

The Meh    75

Well... the removal of this section is left to administrative choice at this rate. I'm leaving it to the Moderators and Admins. Fair enough choice, I suppose.