The Mark 2 DLC: Yes or No?

Here's a question to ask zombie fans:

What will become of the Raygun M2? 

Will it not return? 

Will it be available to everyone from the start? 

Will it be apart of a Micro-DLC or part of a normal DLC again? 

What are your ideas on what trayarch should do with the M2? 

Personally I think the SMARTEST thing to do is release it as a pre-order bonus. It's more effective then a T-shirt but is liked better by the players then gouging out a map as a micro-DLC. Plus, who ISN'T going to pre-order the M2? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, that's another idea: The Boomhilda/Mauser returning in some sort of variant.... That would make a nice erasable item IMO. It's not as rememberable as the M2 so I wouldn't personally pay more or bother to pre-order for it. 

Also, yeah you're right. It's VERY doubtful they'd replace the M1 with anything. The M1 is the original and the only weapon available in every zombies map known to date (not counting custom modes without magic/custom zombies with no ray-gun) 

It should be free, i dont like the idea of activision selling the same gun twice.

I most definately dont want it to replace the mk1 as i find it more effective because it hurts all the zombies in a group forever,   

The mk2 stops penetrating in the late 60s.

A pre-order bonus is technically free, just you have to order early so they know how many of the game to make. 

a pre-order is a sign of good faith to the developer, its like saying "you already have my money even if this game blows" so its not free.

that is why so many games relaese brokenunfinished these days <-----do not take this as a hostile statement, its just somthing to think about)

that being said, bo3 or whatever it is will be my first pre-order in years, because the nazi zombies formula is difficult to screw up.

I think a preorder bonus/ hardened edition is a good idea but also the rest of the community should be able to get it at some point like Nuketown was released for people who didnt preorder after. I also hope something like the Ray Gun Mark II and Mule Kick comes with the final DLC as it was a good idea to have things added after to change up things. Since we had perks and a wunder weapon, maybe it could be a new drop?

I think a preorder bonus/ hardened edition is a good idea but also the rest of the community should be able to get it at some point like Nuketown was released for people who didnt preorder after. I also hope something like the Ray Gun Mark II and Mule Kick comes with the final DLC as it was a good idea to have things added after to change up things. Since we had perks and a wunder weapon, maybe it could be a new drop?

Oh yeah of course, like, if the game's released in nov. let the M2 appear for everyone in febuary. 

Yeah that seems fair to me as they still get the weapon just later. I mean, I was pretty happy when I was able to get Nuketown even though I hadn't preordered.