CODZ streaming - you fancy playing?

Chopper

Hey Guys how we all doing today?

The staff here at CODZ have been looking at doing much more regular streaming, and coming as close to possible as streaming everyday.

We think that this is a good way to go forward with the site, and expand our presence in the community further.
This also leads into the new game, and provides a good base for us to discuss information and trailers as it/they are released.

This will initially start more than likely with staff mainly, but we would love to play with as many users as we can.  Initially, I can see us beginning with customs zombies.

How many of you out there play customs, and would be interested in joining us in streams?

Can you please provide you rough availability, including your time zones so that we can come up with a rough schedule of just how many of you are available and how often.

Thanks guys,

Chopper

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty hard up in customs... I've been spoiled though, so I'm relatively picky about the maps I'll dedicate to lol... Fridays and Saturdays, my man...

I can absolutely vouch for Eric being not only capable of streaming, but being a good streamer also. Has a semi decent follower base on his personal channel and a dedicated fanbase.

capable of hosting the CoDZ channel very well if and when available.