We Have a New Moderator

• Tech Admin

Please welcome @DeathBringerZen to the team, he is now moderating the custom zombies discussion and maps forums. At this stage DBZ is part of the team and solely responsible for the customs section, his user title remains the same and he remains in the same usergroup he is currently in.

However, we will need to work out a way to show DBZ as a staff member for these sections, I'm sure you will all congratulate DBZ and wish him well. If you have any questions or need any assistance then DBZ will be the first point of contact for the customs section and then any member of staff.

Congrats @DeathBringerZen, great to have you as a part of the team.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations @DeathBringerZen.

Very worthy addition to the team and this is a very exciting time for CODZ and customs.

DBZ basically created and supported the customs section since it's induction, it's nice to see more and more content in it now.

Thanks guys. As a Moderator already over on the http://ugx-mods.com/forum/ forum, I already have strong links with the custom community and also moderation experience so hope to bring both to CoDZ and help also bring over even more custom mappers in the hopes of having them showcase their talents on a brand new stage.

I will also be participating in the the start up of a new Q&A series we have been mentioning here and there and already have a few ultra special maps we will be hopefully be getting some exclusives on that we hope can persuade even more of you into trying out this very special scene.

Looking forward to showing you all some more new stuff soon. :)

Congrats @DeathBringerZen

You tha man to bridge the relationship between the custom scene & CoDz. I still remember the first day this forum was opened & you spammed about 30 new threads. Haha great stuff.

Looking forward to seeing how this is implemented in the new site too.

Everybody's still playing World at War!

However, we will need to work out a way to show DBZ as a staff member for these sections, 

Why not just make him a full-fledged moderator? I'm all for promoting members for excellence and expertise in specific sections, but in a way, all mods have their specialties. 

Anyhow, congrats DBZ! You've certainly earned it to say the least. :)

• 3 weeks later...