Zombies for xbox one?!

I'm not sure if this has been brought up already but i have an xbox one and would love to play zombies again.

I know there will be new amps and such out but it would be cool if i could play the old maps as well. So anyone know of anything? It would be worth while for then to being out a zombies game away from COD. With all the zombies maps on it. Thats something i'd buy and a lot of my friends will invest in.

Thanks

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty sound logic.. 

Pros and Cons of a "Classic" zombies release

Pros: 

-Zombie fans can all move to Next-gen with no regrets

-Old maps like moon and Origins can get some bug fixes! 

-Grief/survival/turned mode on older maps maybe? 

-Trayarch makes bank selling us the 4th version of Nact to yet AGAIN grace a different game. 

Cons:

-It'd take time and effort: Not as MUCH time and effort as a full game mind you, but it'd still take away. 

-Players would complain the maps are just being re-sold again and again. 

-Multiplayer fans would buy the game, expecting it to be the latest COD, but then get angry because their dumb-asses bought a zombies-only game. Tsk. Tsk. 

I would buy this in a heartbeat. Even if it were just W@W & BOI maps.For the simple fact that lagging out of a game or getting script error should no longer exist.

The only thing I would add if they do make this happen. DO NOT mess with the spawn zones. Being able to control the map from how the zombies spawn in, is what makes the mode fun (to me). There are still strategies being found in BOI because of this. All the different double trap strats. In BOII this wasn't possible no matter which doors were open & which were left closed because they spawned in all over the damn place.

Ohh & one last thing...NML (we need more of this)