Williams is horrible with strategy. They could have let Bottas overtake Massa and said hey you have 3 laps to show your faster otherwise let Massa get the position back. It was so clear Massa was holding Bottas back when he could have gotten required gap infront of Massa to be ahead of Hamilton if he was going to try undercut. Now he did and passed both Williams cars. 

Yeah they should have done what RB did in Monaco.

Oh well.

@Matuzz I bought the game yesterday and damn it is fun but it doesn't have a proper carrer mode and it doesn't have split screen mode which is a real shame since I have bought a second controler way back for my brother just for this game. : (

Skip to 01:35 .

After getting two points in Monaco with such a slow car he has proven that he was capable of being a world champion.

Only four years older than myself and now already gone. 

The fact that there are people who say F1 needs to be more dangerous again makes me sick.

CKLnPqQWoAAvWI9.jpg

Rest in Peace.

Damn.

It doesn't look good at all for my three favourite drivers.

Alonso gets into Q2 but has to stop the car.

And Kimi will most likely have to quit after this year.

Sad times ahead.

I really hope Honda manages to get something good next year.

I believe Kimi will get one more year at Ferrari before they seek a replacement for him and he retires the sport. After that he will probably try the NASCAR main series.

Sigh

Okay I give you that Kimi wasn't as fast as Vettel today, but he was the 2nd fastest without a doubt.

Such a sick and crazy race though. Even better than the last one. 

Congrats to RB and Honda in particular. Dunno how they did it but they did it. haha

If Ferrari doesn't sign a new contract with Kimi though. He has proven himself so many times this year and while Bottas may be good he should stay for another year at Williams 2015 is only his third season.

Just... ugh... Kimi why do you have so much bad luck? : (

Without Ric Rosberg would have taken the lead in the points I believe, such a shame. But yeah very exciting race at least. Hamilton showed again many time that he can't really handle preasure. Everytime he has been over taken he takes very unnecesary risks and loses. Last time with Massa and now trying to overtake Nico and few other mistakes.

Yeah it was quite embarassing to watch Hamilton. So many mistakes in one race is not world champion like.

Sorry, Chopper. ; (

Ugh...

Lookin on the bright side: There is a good chance we will see lots of overtakes from the two Ferraris and hopefuly no DNFs. D:<

Ferrari pushed their luck with Vettel.

In german TV he said that "they" (probably Pirelli) told him the tyres would be good for 40 rounds. 

40 rounds. LOL Edit: Even if that really is true it just goes to show you how dumb those tyres are. Remember Russia last year? Where Rosberg had to pit after the first lap and finished the race on that set? That is not what I want to see.

Vettel should have just admitted that they gambled and lost.

Great race from Kvyat and Grojean and a sick move from Verstappen on a Sauber I believe. 

Other than that it wasn't as good as the previous two races, but still somewhat enjoyable.

Kimi with a terrible start but still a decent race.

Edited by Lenne

Probably the last chance for Kimi to win a race this season.

On the other tracks it will probably Mercedes world again. "Strat 5 it is hammer time" and vrooom Hamilton get's one fastest lap after another on old tyres. 

"Nice competition" you got there, Bernie.

But who am I kidding Vettel will get it again and I consider myself happy when Kimi get's 2nd or hell even gets the start right this time. ;_;

Sorry for triple posting. I just don't know where my F1 buddys are. D:

Edited by Lenne