Kimi's last lap wasn't good, but at least he probably won't be hit in the first lap like a billion times again. This time it wasn't bad luck at least so let's hope it stays that way and then we will at least see P4 again.

Other than that I am sad to see Alonso and Button struggling to get out of Q3, but Honda has made good progress. I hope they can both see the checkered flag.

Another big dissapointment imo is Force India. They are just waaaaay too slow.

The first couple of corners were the most exciting ones, in my opinion. Sick drive from Kimi although a bit much brave if you ask me, but good to see that he has been agressive at the start. Too bad he couldn't do that in Australia.

Hamilton in the overpowered Mercedes is, at least for Rosberg, unbeatable. I am thinking of how to call him from now on: Nico Massa or Rubens Rosberg. Just kidding of course, but Jesus, he really does start to become your typical #2 Driver.

Williams seems to be the third strongest force, but the gap between Ferrari and Williams is scary.

Grojean finally getting some points. :3

Sauber with a decent job as well.

RB/Renault are just dissappointing.

Mclaren did see the checkered flag. 

Maldonado has crashed today but it wasn't his fault. :blink:

Uhm... did I miss something? Oh yeah some nice driving from Verstappen.

I did laugh my ass off in the last couple of laps when they tried to recover the car. Was still a bit sad beecause the SC ruined Kimi's final push, but oh well. Better having a boring race finale than another Bianchi case. Although he parked the car on the start straight, but I guess better be safe than sorry. 

See you next week. :v:

Yeah the most interesting part of the race after the start was the recovering of that Toro Rosso. All in all quite boring race but fortunately next race is already next week.

And we are back. :Smiley Sunglasses:

Editing the op is definitely a pain though. ;_;

Kimi shows Vettel who's boss. >:3 Hopefully it will stay that way this whole weekend.

But Kimi, Vettel and Hamilton are under investigation. 

Ferrari yet again looks strong in the long run.

*sigh*

it seems like there isn't a #1/#2 driver at Ferrari since Kimi went on the track a bit later than Vettel, right? Which is a good indicator of them being treated equally. 

I hope so.

Speaking of #1/#2 drivers Rosberg seems to be destroyed at this point.

Complaining about how Hamilton drives too slow, loosing every single battle against him so far and all of that with the same car.

I think his time is up as a title contender. Hopefully Ferrari can improve even more so it wont be a one man show this year.

But FFS, Kimi, you are such a good driver when it comes to sundays, but in Quali you are slacking not by much but still. 

Fingers crossed for Kimi though, hopefully he can overtake at least Rosberg.

Alonso in Q2 was nice though, a shame that Buttons car didn't really work.

Kimi just isn't that great driver on qualification and Vettel on the other hans is great. Not much of a difference (.2) but still enough to go from 2 to 4. Well lets hope for another brilliant start by Kimi.

Yeah Nico seems to be completely lost at the moment. He just can't match Hamilton even on qualification like he used to last season.

Great driving by Kimi. They probably should have made the last stop 2 laps earlier and they could have challenged even Hamilton in the end.

A week too late but oh well.

Sick drive from the Iceman. The second stint was awesome and catching up to Rosberg was so fun to watch. 

So glad that he got back on the podium especially after such a difficult season.

:Grinning:

Well this weekend we are back. I could swear the race was supposed to be last weekend but I guess not lol....

Ferrari is getting massive aero update for the next race. Also engine software has been tweaked but actual engine upgrade apparently comes in Canada. I feel Ferrari can catch Mercedes when the season progresses. Mercedes is already having problems staying a head for example their brakes were on the limit in Bahrain.

@Matuzz Kimi apperantly downgraded again. I am worried. :S

Hopefully he will at least be on P4 after Q3.

On another note: I really hope HAM messes his contract poker up. It really is getting kinda anoying at this point. 

@Slade @Tasha

Wanted to link this to you dutch folks earlier.

Basically Verstappen had to let Vettel through but decided to stick right on his butt.

That way he managed to pass both his teammate Sainz and the williams driver Bottas, because they had to let Vettel through as well.

Some great stuff from Verstappen. Sadly he crashed later on.

Oh and this weekend we are in Canada at my favourite track. yay 

Shame that Kimi spun but atleast it was Bottas who took the 3rd place.

​I agree.

Apperantly it also was a tecnical issue which would explain why he got so mad in the team radio afterwards.

Sad that Honda didn't make it through the race.

Quali starts in about an hour.

Let's hope we will see someone new on pole. Probably not Kimi though. :P

But sunday is where it counts... unless he spins again. 

That is the spirit. :3

It can't get worse than last race, am I right? hehe

Did you hear about the survey that has been made? Kimi, Nando and good old JB are the top 3 favourite drivers of the general public. ^-^

Why do I always have to read reports on how good Hamilton is in regards to connecting to the fans etc. ? 

Finally Kimi beat Vettel for a change. Continue like this please. 

Mclaren I just don't even know anymore.

Mercedes business as usual.

Williams did a good job as well.

And Red Bull doesn't suck as much anymore. haha

Dreaming of P3 for Kimi. 

What a cracking start, but sadly Bottas couldn't overtake Massa. If that were the case we could have possibly seen Bottas in P1.

It was actually pretty exciting at least to me I mean Kimi was in P5 which would have been the max, but damn... then shit hit the fan and it started to rain.

Kimi made the wrong call. And bloody Vettel could overtake the Williams. D:

It sucks.

At least Alonso got a point. haha