• Rift Architects (Mix)
    • Wizards Guild (Mix)
    • Portal Forgers (Mix)
    • The lost 935 scientists (Mix)
    • 115 Alchemists (Mix)
    • The Mad Mappers (PINNAZ)
    • Engineers (Mocking)

This poll is closed to new votes

Why would we get a usergroup for it? You dont specifically have to make a map concept, wanting recognition is a bad thing. Just make them for fun and so that actual map makers can get inspiration.

Yeah I agree. Like, you shouldn't care that your user group is white or blue or brown. I see meh as an Architect even if he isn't brown. I see everyone that focuses on Concepts as architects really.

It's the same as asking to get more comments on your posts or asking for more brains or other equivalents of promotions. You don't ask, you just do it. As long as people are reading your posts and they know you specialize in a certain area then that's pretty good recognition.

I don't mean to be a downer, and i realize that you two probably pour a lot of time into making your concepts. but having an imagination in my opinion doesn't necessitate a user group.  unless it is treyarch employees posting, map concepts belong in the off topic section, because its just make believe.  nothing wrong with it! but it isn't necessarily relevant to actual cod zombies discussion.   again just my opinion and no ill will towards any of you that like to imagine concepts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mean to be a downer, and i realize that you two probably pour a lot of time into making your concepts. but having an imagination in my opinion doesn't necessitate a user group.  unless it is treyarch employees posting, map concepts belong in the off topic section, because its just make believe.  nothing wrong with it! but it isn't necessarily relevant to actual cod zombies discussion.   again just my opinion and no ill will towards any of you that like to imagine concepts

Did you ever read what we put? Like we did not say we want a user group, so dont direct that at us when Meh said it. Also, concepts belong in zombie labs which is where we put it. It isnt off topic, its very closely linked to zombies as its about zombies.

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

Aaaaaaand back to talking about usergroup :D I think that lighter brown would be better, since this brown represents chocolate/(other brown thingy, eww)

Im fine with the color, if it cant be made lighter, but just saying :D

I say he is being ungrateful, make him pink! :P

Aaaaaaand back to talking about usergroup :D I think that lighter brown would be better, since this brown represents chocolate/(other brown thingy, eww)

I say he is being ungrateful, make him pink! :P

Pink is also good 8)

• Tech Admin

Any HEX colour is possible, give us a suggestion and we'll see what we can do.

im sorry The Meh, but i don't think that map concepts are worthy of any special recognition.  I know you and some others spend a lot of time on such things, but its nothing more than ideas. 

I completely agree with this. CoDZ is a forum dedicated to map concepts, theories and strategies. You cannot give every single person who joins a special user group. The forum is built for this very purpose.

Also, regarding map makers getting their own status, this is something well earned. They have went out of their way to bring a concept to life. The custom scene offers mappers exclusive user group titles on all the custom forums within that community but nothing for people with vivid imaginations, so I cannot see why it would be any different here.

Basically the medals are in-place to give people the challenge of gaining extra kudos within the community, and a few are aimed specifically for the theorists. Maybe one specific for those with map concepts under their belts but the people who make maps are for the most part dedicated to that alone and are not really seen to be also creating theories, strategies etc.

Of course if any of you would like this title, I can happily link you to the WaW mod tools and you can get started? ;)

Any HEX colour is possible, give us a suggestion and we'll see what we can do.

Few suggestions: #7A7A52 @HitmanVere #9C7B59 @HitmanVere

• Administrators

@Tasha @HitmanVere

u wot m8

I like the name "Architects", and am so glad that one came on top. Really gives that industrial feel to creating maps, y'know? But I would think that perhaps a lighter brown would be better, as right now, it's not all too visible compared to the other colors. I'm not saying to make it gold and shiny, but I agree with @HitmanVere and think #9C7B59 should suffice, or something to that effect @Hells Warrrior .

The lighter brown actually looks like stone or clay, which to me makes sense as its like Architects creating something. Also it is actually pleasing to the eyes.