Welcome to Call of Duty Zombies - The Official (Fan) Community for Zombies

Welcome, slayers from all realms, to the number one Call of Duty community dedicated to the popular Zombies mode. Call of Duty Zombies has been in existence since Treyarch's 2008 hit game World at War and has grown into the largest and most officiated fan community in the franchise. This forum is dedicated to the players who want to theorize about the game, create concept map ideas, discuss the story, and much more. We welcome all to the site. 

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you'll be able to begin posting in discussions, customize your profile, dive into the Zombies lore with other fellow slayers, receive rewards for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! 

Happy slaying!

Hells Warrrior

Medal Request Topic

397 posts in this topic

Here is screenshot, to show you the list of fully automated awards (site achievements) - we'll be adding more to this list in due course.

26012f4f0cea1d43e60472f0288053b0.png

I think I qualify for the 3 year member Medal. As well as the UotM Medal :-) & possibly the Prestige 3 or 4 Medal.

54 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I think I qualify for the 3 year member Medal. As well as the UotM Medal :-) & possibly the Prestige 3 or 4 Medal.

You do qualify for UoTM, 3 year should be automatically applied (will check this). As for prestige, I need to look at this as the info didn't transfer as to requirements.

will get back to you on that.

40 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

You do qualify for UoTM, 3 year should be automatically applied (will check this). As for prestige, I need to look at this as the info didn't transfer as to requirements.

will get back to you on that.

Thank you, Sir!

Hello!

I need the medals for being a member for 3 years and being a theorist. Also if we could add Prestige 9 and Posts Rank 2 (not 1, like it says), that would be awesome!

2 hours ago, Tac said:

Hello!

I need the medals for being a member for 3 years and being a theorist. Also if we could add Prestige 9 and Posts Rank 2 (not 1, like it says), that would be awesome!

Will sort it later unless someone beats me to it.

I'm missing a lot of medals like UOTM, Maxis Medal, and many others. Just wondering what happened? :cry48: 

10 hours ago, RequixEclipse said:

I'm missing a lot of medals like UOTM, Maxis Medal, and many others. Just wondering what happened? :cry48: 

You have them, just a setting was changed when updating the app to the latest version which disabled medals from being viewed - apologies, all sorted.

4 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

You have them, just a setting was changed when updating the app to the latest version which disabled medals from being viewed - apologies, all sorted.

Thanks you for getting back to me and it's all good my friend.

Hey y'all, figgered I'd drop this medal request here:

Hot Topic (http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179941-multidimensional-or-multiverse/)

User of the Month (once: October 2015)

Coop with CoDZ Members 

Asylum Approved (http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179908-the-nature-of-the-aether/, http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/180548-the-meta-zombiologists-necessary-knowledge-quiz/, http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179887-plasma-weaponization-der-wunderwaffe/)

Donor 

I don't quite understand the requirements for Theorist-do I qualify? Figger I'm more of an archiver. Medal suggestion, perhaps? ;)

I believe I'm eligible for these as of right now:

Nikolai - Reach between round 30- 39 in Co-Op Zombies

Misty - Reach between 75-99 in Solo Zombies

Be a member at CoDz for 3 years

Have a topic sticked/announced

-Get 150 headshots in a single zombies game

That's all I think

18 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Hey y'all, figgered I'd drop this medal request here:

Hot Topic (http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179941-multidimensional-or-multiverse/)

User of the Month (once: October 2015)

Coop with CoDZ Members 

Asylum Approved (http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179908-the-nature-of-the-aether/, http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/180548-the-meta-zombiologists-necessary-knowledge-quiz/, http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/179887-plasma-weaponization-der-wunderwaffe/)

Donor 

I don't quite understand the requirements for Theorist-do I qualify? Figger I'm more of an archiver. Medal suggestion, perhaps? ;)

Sorted, let me check on the theorist - need to refresh my memory.

16 hours ago, shirtlesservice said:

I believe I'm eligible for these as of right now:

Nikolai - Reach between round 30- 39 in Co-Op Zombies

Misty - Reach between 75-99 in Solo Zombies

Be a member at CoDz for 3 years

Have a topic sticked/announced

-Get 150 headshots in a single zombies game

That's all I think

For Nikolai, Misty and headshots we will require photgraphic evidence - we can't apply them without the evidence I'm afraid. I hoped ATV would have kept the CoD service opening with stats etc and release an API tool to extract the data automatically but they closed the site, we have no way to verify otherwise.

44 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

For Nikolai, Misty and headshots we will require photgraphic evidence - we can't apply them without the evidence I'm afraid. I hoped ATV would have kept the CoD service opening with stats etc and release an API tool to extract the data automatically but they closed the site, we have no way to verify otherwise.

This should be good for headshots and Misty, Nikolai was split screen so unfortunately that's not happening as of yet :(

IMG_9429.JPG

IMG_9428.JPG

7 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

This should be good for headshots and Misty, Nikolai was split screen so unfortunately that's not happening as of yet :(

Sorted, enjoy you're medals.

Just now, Hells Warrrior said:

Sorted, enjoy you're medals.

Misty is the solo one right? You gave me Nikolai instead... Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out :D

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, shirtlesservice said:

Misty is the solo one right? You gave me Nikolai instead... Not that I'm complaining, just pointing it out :D

Fixed, thanks.

Just now, Hells Warrrior said:

Fixed, thanks.

Thank you :)

@Hells Warrrior

Did I qualify for any of the Prestige Medals? Also I don't know why, if it's because I'm using the Mobile Site, but I cannot figure out how to clear my Attachment Cache. Anytime I select one of the images, immediately it begins downloading.

Not had a look yet but on attachment page at each image you should see the bin.image.thumb.png.9c486cee1c32f4b9adae905f

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Sorted, let me check on the theorist - need to refresh my memory.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Not had a look yet but on attachment page at each image you should see the bin.image.thumb.png.9c486cee1c32f4b9adae905f

Ill try to screenshot what I see, but I've never seen that bin.

2 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Ill try to screenshot what I see, but I've never seen that bin.

No need, fixed.

1 person likes this

38 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

No need, fixed.

Thank you sir!

_____

Either I've gone completely blind, and/or crazy, but I still don't see a trash bin. My quota also still says 99%.

Is there a browser you suggest me use over another, something like safari or firefox?!?!

Ok can I request:

A 3 year medal. 

A UOTM award

Presteige 10

Design and Apply a zombies style paintjob: -Zombie earth on My showcase for the RK5. (See Xbox BO3 showcase:  "Stop Mocking Me")

115 day

and  

Donate to CODZ 

I dont' have access to my Xbox again... SO yeah. Can't prove a lot of these other medals.