Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:11 PM, Pcsolyar said:

In over two years here, I've never requested any medals due to feeling up to taking screenshots. I finally gathered them, in an imgur album. http://imgur.com/a/OuRsJ

These add up to:

3824 rounds

181,799 kills

1,664 revives

2,384 perks

3,880 doors

~10 days, without adding in BO2

I also have achievement screenshots, in a separate album. http://imgur.com/a/KoJfe

With all of this together, I would like to request the following medals:

Regular and Hardened

Introduction

CODZ Enthusiast

Takeo

Russman

Doorkeeper

Field Medic

Kills Rank 1, 2, and 3

Perk-a-Holic

Richtofen's Servant

Undead Universe

Paintshop Pro

Survivor Rank 1, 2, and 3

Universal Heroes Rank 1

Space Engineer

"The Hoff"

Sooouuullll Key

Sticker Collector

Sorry for the mess, you can double check my math if you want. Also, for Kick Ass and Chew Gobblegum, that is for a single gum flavor; correct? Thanks!

Do I need any other proof for any of these? If so, just let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello! If it's not an inconvenience, I'd like to request a small handful of medals.

Regularmedal_zpsdabc9bbb.png-Be a member at CoDz for 1 year

Screenshot 2018-01-19 at 12.00.07 PM.png

m9mx7b.jpg "The Hoff" - Unlock David Hasselhoff in Zombies in Spaceland.

2njhx1d.jpg Space Engineer - Create all buildable weapons in Zombies in Spaceland.

wtzl9z.jpg Sooouuullll Key - Obtain a piece of the Soul Key in Zombies in Spaceland.

10fqt0p.jpg Sticker Collector - Obtain all stickers in Zombies in Spaceland.

Screenshot 2018-01-19 at 12.07.19 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-19 at 12.06.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2018-01-19 at 12.06.18 PM.png

There are a few more for records and such but I'll get some new screenshots later. My steam account is Adthyll if you want to cross-check. Thanks much!

~Alyx

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! I'm sorry I'm a little bit off or if this is the wrong place to ask, but it appears that I lost the "Donor" status after the March CoDZ(dot)com update. I donated in mid-february if you need to cross-verify. Unless the donor status is given temporarily, in which case I'm sorry to bother you admins!

~Alyx

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Silv3r Energy said:

Hello! I'm sorry I'm a little bit off or if this is the wrong place to ask, but it appears that I lost the "Donor" status after the March CoDZ(dot)com update. I donated in mid-february if you need to cross-verify. Unless the donor status is given temporarily, in which case I'm sorry to bother you admins!

~Alyx

Now that you mention it, a couple of donors don't have their status anymore.

I'll bring it forward. The status should be permanent though.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Silv3r Energy said:

~Alyx

All fixed up friendo! This was a glitch that actually occurred during a system update some months back, where Primary groups got defaulted for some reason to Member if they were in a group that got automatically managed by the system upon completing a forum action. Donors are the only group that we don't need to manually manage until there's an error (like this one :p ).

Archived