Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Requesting Revives, Perks and BO2 EE's in favour of richtofen.

I think you should also implement a new medal(s) for completing all of the bo3 EE's (Time Fixer/ Fixed in Time) as well as a medal for doing each of the main story EE's from every map released from treyarch to date. (Interdimensional Traveller)

Richtofen's Servant Vid

Revives.JPG

Perks.JPG

Wondering if these would be worthy of earning one of the fancy Zombie Strategist Medals.. I also have Guides on Gobblem Gum Setups and a Guide on how to get the Hells Retriever by Round 8 that im searching for deep within the forum so. lol I understand it's Staff awarded but thought I'd ask..

Found the GG setups guide- 

On 5/21/2017 at 11:33 PM, Blurryface said:

Can I please claim Prestige 4 and also Earn 20 Codz Medals? :)

Shame to see this so quiet. Everyone should be grinding out those medals especially with ZC out :D

Granted

On 5/22/2017 at 11:50 PM, Cat said:

Hi! I was wondering if I could redeem some shiny medals!

Thanks! :414:

Granted

On 5/30/2017 at 11:22 AM, Smok3y said:

Requesting Revives, Perks and BO2 EE's in favour of richtofen.

I think you should also implement a new medal(s) for completing all of the bo3 EE's (Time Fixer/ Fixed in Time) as well as a medal for doing each of the main story EE's from every map released from treyarch to date. (Interdimensional Traveller)

Richtofen's Servant Vid

Revives.JPG

Perks.JPG

Granted

On 6/1/2017 at 4:41 PM, RequixEclipse said:

Wondering if these would be worthy of earning one of the fancy Zombie Strategist Medals.. I also have Guides on Gobblem Gum Setups and a Guide on how to get the Hells Retriever by Round 8 that im searching for deep within the forum so. lol I understand it's Staff awarded but thought I'd ask..

Found the GG setups guide- 

Granted

Okay guys I've multi quoted you, Need a coffee now haha, If I missed any just let me know :P

Fractured medal pleaseee. ?

IMG_2651.PNGshould be good enough proof since you can't get 1 of those Dark Ops cards with out Completing them all.

Back again...

Requesting:

Kills IV

Rounds IV

Playtime I

IMG_1801.PNG

Doors

IMG_1799.PNG

All Bo3 Easter Eggs Complete - BO3 EE's

What I would like to know in regards to some existing medals:

Grenade kills - can that now only be done on COD's prior to BO3? as far as I can see there is no longer grenade kills and only explosive kills.

Earn all achievements in Waw/bo1/bo2 - can I just clarify this is all achievements across zombies/mp/campaign and not just zombies?

Playtime, like the other achievements can only come from 1 cod version and not combined across bo1/bo2/bo3 for example?

Cheers!

8 hours ago, Smok3y said:

Back again...

Requesting:

Kills IV

Rounds IV

Playtime I

IMG_1801.PNG

Doors

IMG_1799.PNG

All Bo3 Easter Eggs Complete - BO3 EE's

What I would like to know in regards to some existing medals:

Grenade kills - can that now only be done on COD's prior to BO3? as far as I can see there is no longer grenade kills and only explosive kills.

Earn all achievements in Waw/bo1/bo2 - can I just clarify this is all achievements across zombies/mp/campaign and not just zombies?

Playtime, like the other achievements can only come from 1 cod version and not combined across bo1/bo2/bo3 for example?

Cheers!

Kills IV = Granted
Rounds IV = Granted
Playtime I = Granted
All Bo3 Easter Eggs Complete - BO3 EE's = Not on the system yet
Contributer = Granted

Grenade kills - BO3 Included.

Earn all achievements in Waw/bo1/bo2 = Campaign/Zombies/MP

Playtime = 1 Game only, not combined.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2017 at 9:08 PM, Steelie said:

I'd like to request the one year member medal and the Survive a total of 500 rounds medals:

6b39ddd93d.jpg

But I also have a question. Where or how can I see how many doors I opened and how many perks I've drunk in total? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Both granted, cheack the leaderboards for how many perks that you've drank and doors opened etc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived