Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Blurryface said:

Hey guys. Just a little request. Can we please please please have ZIS awards for IW Zombies. I would love to go for some challenges and to earn myself some new medals and I feel like it would be a good thing for the site too! Just a request as the site seems to be quiet and I would love to see it pick up again! ;)

@Spider @Doppelgänger

I'll pass this over to the Admins for you :769:

• Moderators

Sorry for the long list, take your time. Just wanted to submit all at once.

I need the donor medal, and I need the Introduction medal for an Introduction I did a while back:

Also need:

The medal for earning every achievement in WaW, Blops, or Blops 2 (And now I'm assuming Blops 3?) I have all four done, but here is just Blops 1:

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops/achievements?gamerid=428447

Marlton (Round 70 Solo) medal

Screenshot original

The medal for consuming 750 perks total:

Screenshot original

Medal for reviving teammates:

Screenshot original

Medal for doors opened:

Screenshot original

Gobblegum II

Screenshot original

Zombies Paintjob (If I need a better screenshot with my name or in-game I can get that)

Screenshot original

Kills IV, Max Prestige, Rounds Survived III, Play in Zombies for 10 Days

Screenshot original

• Administrators

New Zombies in Spaceland medals! Step right on up folks, more to come in the future!

m9mx7b.jpg "The Hoff" - Unlock David Hasselhoff in Zombies in Spaceland.

2njhx1d.jpg Space Engineer - Create all buildable weapons in Zombies in Spaceland.

wtzl9z.jpg Sooouuullll Key - Obtain a piece of the Soul Key in Zombies in Spaceland.

10fqt0p.jpg Sticker Collector - Obtain all stickers in Zombies in Spaceland.

13 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

New Zombies in Spaceland medals! Step right on up folks, more to come in the future!

m9mx7b.jpg "The Hoff" - Unlock David Hasselhoff in Zombies in Spaceland.

2njhx1d.jpg Space Engineer - Create all buildable weapons in Zombies in Spaceland.

wtzl9z.jpg Sooouuullll Key - Obtain a piece of the Soul Key in Zombies in Spaceland.

10fqt0p.jpg Sticker Collector - Obtain all stickers in Zombies in Spaceland.

Very nice, awesome medals :769:

• 3 weeks later...

I have a lot of stats screenshots to take when I get home ;-) 

A few questions

1. for "game achievements" We can combine BO2 and BO3 stats? (WaW and BO1 didn't track stats did they?)

2. for the  "Play in Zombies for a collected x days" is that playtime of the game? BO3 tracks it then I can screenshot my time played BO2 zombies in steam? and BO1 had the zombies and single player combined to one in steam so that won't count?

3. what are "No Mans Land medals"

For starters, I get the "posted an introduction" medal. 

Thanks! 

• Administrators

@andydabeast All awarded, friendo!

Questions 1 and 2 can be answered the same: you cannot "combine" stats from game to game. You'd have to do it all on one game for a certain medal that involves statistics, like round survived, total doors opened, etc etc. 

No Man's Land is a small "mode" within the Moon map on Black Ops. There is a challenge within the game that tracks how many kills are made before you first teleport to the Moon. I'd strongly suggest you watch YouTube videos on them, as many pro slayers have amazing techniques how to achieve those impossible medals (only few have reached Tier 5).

Also: I've only awarded the Nikolai medal to you instead of Takeo because it's a tier-based medal. You cannot accumulate two of the same tier unless you got a medal now, and then in the future, rose up to, say, a Dempsey or Richtofen medal. I'll actually start purging all who ahve duplicate tier medals soon.

Archived