Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

10 minutes ago, Doctor Richtofen said:

Takeo, Nikolai, Dempsey and Richtofen are upgraded medals, these are the same as the Kill Rank Medals etc

yeah i thought so, i just wanted to be sure. its a shame i cant get some of these medals without a Next Gen console

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
17 hours ago, KlowniiN- said:

yeah i thought so, i just wanted to be sure. its a shame i cant get some of these medals without a Next Gen console

By upgraded he means that they are awarded individually, not as a set. You are definitely still eligible with a last gen console. Upload some photos and I'll start working on your other requests.

4 hours ago, Boom said:

By upgraded he means that they are awarded individually, not as a set. You are definitely still eligible with a last gen console. Upload some photos and I'll start working on your other requests.

I ment some medals like " use a custom zombie camo " or " complete all nightmare missions " last gen dosent have those :L 

I have met the requirements for these medals:

Max Prestige, Play time 10+ hours, Career rounds of 5000:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173340.jpg

Total of 115 Liquid Divinium:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173324.jpg

Nikolai (round 31 The Giant with 3 players) and 150 headshots in one game:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173457.jpg

Marlton (round 72 solo Der Eisendrache):

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173558.jpg

Gobble any Gobblegum 100 times:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173351.jpg

1,200+ Doors Opened:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173727.jpg

750+ Revives:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173703.jpg

750+ Perk-a-Colas drank:

Spoiler

Call of Duty®_ Black Ops III_20160705173737.jpg

On July 5, 2016 at 11:03 PM, RequixEclipse said:

Can I get the medal for playing with a full team of CoDz members? My proof would be the recent twitch live stream. 

Still no reply

So I was told on the 8th that you guys were working on getting me that medal for completing a Co-op match with CoDz members.. It's the 22nd which is 2 weeks now? Is their a problem, because I thought any MOD could approve/award a medal and Iv seen a 1 MOD or Admin on everyday..

nit it meaning to be a pain I just like my medals lol and it didn't seem like it would be something someone would have to go out of their own way for. ??

• Administrators

Awarded to all.

@RequixEclipse Most of us are away from a computer, and being online via phone doesn't give us much accessibility to medals. Additionally, I know right now is a tight spot for staff but we're working hard to ensure more time for CoDz.

Until then, please be sure to tag me in the post so I can see it. That way I can award them as soon as possible. Thanks! :smile:

2 hours ago, InfestLithium said:

Awarded to all.

@RequixEclipse Most of us are away from a computer, and being online via phone doesn't give us much accessibility to medals. Additionally, I know right now is a tight spot for staff but we're working hard to ensure more time for CoDz.

Until then, please be sure to tag me in the post so I can see it. That way I can award them as soon as possible. Thanks! :smile:

Will do thank you for getting back to us! ?

Archived