Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

I need the introductions medal, and what do you need for varification of the richtophen's servent medal?

There you go. For the Richtofen's Servant medal, just supply proof that you have the three EE achievements from BO2 (Tower of Babble, High Maintenance, and Mined Games). Will these suffice?

No, unfortunately. We still need pictures of the Achievements with your gamertag.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Unfortunately folk's medals are currently not being issued until the application is available. Once it is, we'll be sure to have them added.

Oh well thank you for taking the time to let me know. I was unaware of all the details on the new site, but I can't wait to see the App! :hello-ani:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Medal request are open again, if you wish to have a medal or you find you do not have a medal after the conversion, please let us know here.

However, please note that prestige medals have not been awarded at this stage, as we are currently reviewing the prestige medals and these will be awarded in due course. Certain medals are now automatically supplied and do not need to be requested, these are as follows.

posts1_zpsf908bd46.png-Accumulate a total of 1,000 posts
posts2_zpscc15c633.png-Accumulate a total of 2,500 posts
posts3_zpsd4463a89.png-Accumulate a total of 5,000 posts

As we are now auto awarding medals, the plans is to automate as many of these as possible, and we hope to autoaward as many as them as possible (Game Achievements excluded, proof will still be required).

i did a medal rrequest before the site got a work over. Do i have to repost all my proof to get them all back? I no longer have a ps3 and getting some of them pictures is gonna be hard. Can i still even access my bo2 stats online via ..... Dang i cant remeber the name of the app they used.

Medals wont be lost that had already been supplied, those requested will still need requested but should already be in this topic for reference.

I made a request over a year ago for them and i was awarded. I come back. U guys updated the site. I no longer have a profile picture. Siggy. Or medals.

Ive looked through my previous post history and its gone and a lot of other threads and history is missing.

Its not a big deal and ive been meanimg to ask what exactly happend lol.

Here is a list of what ive achieved on the new medal list. Ur missimg some from the old by the way.

Dempsey

Misty

Been a codz mem for 4 or 5 years now.

Intro

(In reference to grief and challenges. Liam gave me cred.) outstanding dedicated strategies

300k kills

Doors

Grenades

150 headshots in a single. Fyi way low. Ive gotten 5346 headshots on die rise before i missed my first one.

Revives

Perks

Achievements in waw bo bo2

I habe done both side quests but i stayed with maxis and did a 4p buried final maxis ending.

Prestege 1?

Nml rank 4

. limanftw can u see in ur history where i previously applied for these medals and where u awarded them?

• 6 months later...
  • Tech Admin

In April 2015 the callofdutyzombies.com went under potentially one of it's biggest upgrades ever. It brought a few small issues with that upgrade, basically down to version compatibility, that resulted in the medals system being closed.

Until now.

Medals are now reopened, to everyone.

So, if you have requested a medal, received the UoTM title, had a topic stickied, then get requesting.Please bare in mind, that the staff need to get and understanding of how the system works, for them it is actually a lot easier to operate and supply awards. Going forward, site related awards are going to be pretty much fully automated, this will also allow us to generate more awards based on certain criteria and if it has been achieved it will be automatically award and you won't need to request it.

You can see a full list of the awards available here CoDz Medals

You can rearrange the medals you want to display by going to your profile 

30f29f2d7709d5cf9544f34f60d7ea50.png

Click your username and select account settings

c18955a29722c3d84f287560c50a7a72.png

Then click CoDz Medals

7efc56e30b582ad0e6db36233f2d4796.png

From the "Sort By" select Awards, then click CTRL and then each award you want to exclude from being displayed in the user panel to the side of a post.

Any questions, let us know here, any suggestions, please let us know in the bugs and suggestions database, which is found under "help" and then "Bugs & Suggestions" or clicking here

Can you actually make it so that all medals can appear? I don't like how it is just 8 of them, its very strange.

I also need posts rank 2, the 115 day one (I am pretty sure I have asked for it before too) and am I allowed contributor if I have a post pinned, I have recommended a bunch of stuff too like the chat box being enlarged?

• Tech Admin
1 minute ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Can you actually make it so that all medals can appear?

Yes but we will only show 8 medals, you can view a members medals by visiting the members profile page but I think 8 is perfect for the user pane area (Don't wan't it to be too cluttered).

1 minute ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I also need posts rank 2

Supplied, posts rank 1 removed.

2 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

the 115 day one

Did you make a post on 15th January 2014?

am I allowed contributor if I have a post pinned

No, you can have the stuck medal though, supplied.

I have recommended a bunch of stuff too like the chat box being enlarged?

Contributor supplied.

I didn't make a post on that date in 2014, but that isn't the medal parameters. It just says 1/15. Also its like, 2015 so not being able to have it when its 115 day on 2015, which I definitely posted on, is weird.

• Tech Admin

It needs to be clarified better but, it was about the relaunch of CoDz after several weeks of downtime, whilst I was getting the site ready and the data converted and so forth. It wasn't and isn't a medal to be supplied every 115 day. I do see were you are coming from and we will discuss it as I do agree, it is something that should be supplied on that day for everyone (although this is my opinion, it doesn't mean the parameters will change)..

9 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

It needs to be clarified better but, it was about the relaunch of CoDz after several weeks of downtime, whilst I was getting the site ready and the data converted and so forth. It wasn't and isn't a medal to be supplied every 115 day. I do see were you are coming from and we will discuss it as I do agree, it is something that should be supplied on that day for everyone (although this is my opinion, it doesn't mean the parameters will change)..

Maybe you could have the Relaunch Medal be something different, like literally it shows a rocket and it says "Be present at CoD Z on 1/15/14 for the sites relaunch"?

Archived