Medal Request Topic

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

Medals List
**In-game medals require photo confirmation**

Site Achievements

4playermedal_zpsbfd78420.png-Complete a 4 player Co-op game of Zombies with 3 other CoDz members.
Y5zeP.png-Be a previous or current winner of the user of the month competition
pccGF.png-Contributed an idea that was implemented into the site
medal_zpsd559aa10.png-Earn 10 CoDz medals
4a32NnC.png-Earn 20 CoDz medals
zNnjoVH.png-Earn 30 CoDz medals

mpxeCad.png -Have a topic approved for the Asylum
Stratigistmedal_zpsa09963bb.png -Awarded to those with outstanding, dedicated strategies (Staff-awarded ONLY)
Theoristmedal_zps9b493818.png -Awarded to those with oustanding, dedicated theories (Staff-awarded ONLY)

Game Achievements

K1gMFkN.png-Reach Round 40 in DOA.
iYuMO1g.png-Get 150 headshots in a single zombies game
achievementsmedal_zps58cdff86.png-Earn all achievements/trophies in WAW, BO1, BO2, BO3, or BO4.

MBYpLz6.png-Complete the side quests in Black Ops II in favour of Maxis. New! (Cannot obtain if you have the "Richtofen's Servant" medal.)

c7Hj8fS.png-Complete the side quests in Black Ops II in favour of Richtofen. New! (Cannot obtain if you have the "Maxis' Assistant" medal.)

2cs8emb.jpg - Earn Max Prestige in Zombies.

2zish07.jpg - Complete the "Nightmares" campaign.

2r73fac.jpg - Acquire a mass unused total of 115 Liquid Divinium.

117tzj8.jpg - Survive a total of 500 rounds.

15s0tmr.jpg - Survive a total of 1,000 rounds.

smbkoi.jpg - Survive a total of 2,500 rounds.

2zdqhrl.jpg - Survive a total of 5,000 rounds.

5plsht.jpg - Survive a total of 10,000 rounds.

27xl1r8.jpg - Gobble up any Gobblegum 50 times.

2rrv39i.jpg - Gobble up any Gobblegum 100 times.

2e0k5fc.jpg - Gobble up any Gobblegum 250 times.

2i75pq1.jpg - Gobble up any Gobblegum 500 times.

2vak0zq.jpg - Gobble up any Gobblegum 1,000 times.

mihyzt.jpg - Play in Zombies for a collected 10 days.

f4r8eb.jpg - Play in Zombies for a collected 25 days.

w1v388.jpg - Play in Zombies for a collected 50 days.

ehzz84.jpg - Play in Zombies for a collected 100 days.

x4lzz4.jpg - Play in Zombies for a collected 500 days.

Miscellaneous

donormedal_zps7fe3bb75.png - Donate to CoDz.

No Mans Land medals

HKtW5.pngRank 1 - 100 kills
SDqKd.pngRank 2 - 200 Kills
RITH7.pngRank 3 - 250 Kills
knP8w.pngRank 4 - 300 Kills
uxFHR.pngRank 5 - 340 Kills

10wins.png

2000kills.png

blackoutwin.png

r30.png

r50.png

r100.png

seasonchamp.png

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Tech Admin

Medal request are open again, if you wish to have a medal or you find you do not have a medal after the conversion, please let us know here.

However, please note that prestige medals have not been awarded at this stage, as we are currently reviewing the prestige medals and these will be awarded in due course. Certain medals are now automatically supplied and do not need to be requested, these are as follows.

posts1_zpsf908bd46.png-Accumulate a total of 1,000 posts
posts2_zpscc15c633.png-Accumulate a total of 2,500 posts
posts3_zpsd4463a89.png-Accumulate a total of 5,000 posts

As we are now auto awarding medals, the plans is to automate as many of these as possible, and we hope to autoaward as many as them as possible (Game Achievements excluded, proof will still be required).

Hi, @Hells Warrior

I would like to request a few different medals.

1) Introduction Medal

2) 1 year CoDz member

3) 2 year CODz member

4) 100% Black Ops 1

5) Kills Career

6) Doors Opened

7) Grenade Kills

8) Consumed Perks

9) Round 100+ solo

Question, for the solo rounds & career kills medals do they stack. Meaning i f I have a round 100+ game, would I get the 3 prior. If so could I request them as well "Please".

There are other Medals I would like to request, unfortunately my hard drive crashed this past week (red light e68 error). I'm working on having screenshots sent to me.

post-129008-0-20007200-1425961526_thumb.

post-129008-0-65211900-1425961947_thumb.

post-129008-0-76610400-1425963434_thumb.

All images are mine. The stats are old but can be viewed thru Black Ops II compare stats. The images can be found thru my Instagram @Ragdo11706.

Thank you. Sorry for such a long post.

@Ragdo11706 - please give me a little time to sort these out mate, I'm mass adding old ones at the minute.

Actually, can no-one please request any medals until we have completed that.  We will keep you updated with specifics.

I have just added all the introduction medals.

Edit - few more done, Hot Topic, Stuck, Strategist,Team CODZ

If anyone is missing these, please PM me directly and I'll take care of it.

I believe these should all be completed by this evening.

Thanx @Chopper

Sorry, I was unaware you were in the middle of a mass edit of the medals.

No worries mate.

Ok guys, I believe we have now added all medals back out except the prestige ones.

There is a good chance we made some mistakes, and missed some people out.

If you are definitely missing one you had previously, please pm myself and I will manage them all individually.  We have lists of all the prior approvals, so it will be easy for me to check that and re-award it.

If you require any new ones, just post in this thread.

The only reason that I'm asking for previous ones to be pm'ed to me, is to keep this thread clean for new requests.

Thanks for you patience in waiting for this.

Regards,

Chopper and the staff

@Ragdo11706 - all awards provided mate.

I've given only the top tier in each category, I need to check with the staff but I think it should be like that.

It would be a little too easy to gain the CODZ Maniac award if otherwise, as they would stack pretty high.

Edit - grenadier added mate.

@Ragdo11706 - all awards provided mate.

I've given only the top tier in each category, I need to check with the staff but I think it should be like that.

It would be a little too easy to gain the CODZ Maniac award if otherwise, as they would stack pretty high.

Thank you sir. I kind of thought that's how those specific Awards/Medals worked. While making the post, I figured I'd go-ahead & ask about them anyways.

Edit: The only one I didn't see was for Zombies killed by Grenades. No big deal I can request again when I submit these other photos for the Co-Op Richtofen medal & another career one.

• 2 weeks later...

@The Meh That's not going to get pinned. I'll take it to the others to have dead forums like that one removed from the site asap.

Also please only post in this thread when you meet the requirements for the medals you're requesting. If you're not sure whether you meet said requirements, or have any other questions regarding proof / medal descriptions et cetera, please contact staff via PM instead.

@The Meh That's not going to get pinned. I'll take it to the others to have dead forums like that one removed from the site asap.

Also please only post in this thread when you meet the requirements for the medals you're requesting. If you're not sure whether you meet said requirements, or have any other questions regarding proof / medal descriptions et cetera, please contact staff via PM instead.

Fair enough. I already made a previous post about the use of that section beforehand, about why we would need that thread. So... at least I can find solace in that.

(Would that count towards "Contributor"?)

I need the introductions medal, and what do you need for varification of the richtophen's servent medal?

There you go. For the Richtofen's Servant medal, just supply proof that you have the three EE achievements from BO2 (Tower of Babble, High Maintenance, and Mined Games). Will these suffice?

post-137290-0-83996200-1428418680_thumb.

post-137290-0-55618900-1428418700_thumb.

post-137290-0-56631200-1428418715_thumb.

Archived