Undead

PDT possible return?

There's been murmurs about those wanting to see Podcast Der Toten back in action, and those from PDT, entertaining the idea again. But how bad do you miss it really

I'd like to start a nice little petition here to see how many folks not only enjoyed episodes of PDT, but would like to see the crew make a comeback once again.

Annnnnnd... GO!

I would, get it back into swing by summer to be all ready for the season again. Maybe see if we can make it an official part of CoDz somehow ? Front page it etc? Would be better for outreach and what not, could probably get some cool guests using CoDz as a backbone.

As host and founder of PDT, I'd have to say that I'm interested as well. Let us know!

Always down to offer my amateur expertise in a podcast or two :P

Another question we'd like to impose:

What exciting things would you LOVE to see PDT do? Last time, we did several contests with awesome giveaways, special guests, and fun mini-games in each podcast like @FatedTitan 's Timed Trivia. :)

*Ahem* If this does happen, does that mean I'll finally get my prize for winning the Halloween time trial thing...?

Make it happen. PDT vs ATP still needs to be a thing.

-Jolteon

Can I just have a bit of an explanation over what PDT is, by the way? I obviously know it's a podcast centered around Zombies, CoDz, etc., but not quite sure as to the specifics.

@The Meh

Podcast der Toten (PDT) was founded back in 2012(?) by four people looking to engage the community in a Zombies podcast. We took ongoing discussions and got each perspective on it, based off what other people were saying and our own ideas. The podcast was rejected due to us calling it "CoDz Podcast" and we were forced to reboot as PDT.

We gained enough recognition and likes throughout the forum to be played by the staff at the time. Along the way, we picked up new people to join us, did in-episode trivia games, and gave out free stuff. PDT was the ultimate community experience.

Due to the offseason and lack of time, we are on hiatus.

Or are we?

The Giant will rise.

I've heard the rumors going around to @Undad

Let's hope they are not trolling!

As host and founder of PDT, I'd have to say that I'm interested as well. Let us know!

I just need to hear your voice again Shaun/Sean/SHAWN!!!

I used to really enjoy PDT, made my drive into work much more pleasant.

Still waiting on Part 2 of the Halloween (2013) episode though.  ;)

Titan's Time Trials*

I honestly think the second half of the Halloween episode broke or deleted itself or something.  I don't exactly recall.  I just don't think we have it anymore :(

We'll see.  Most of the problem lies with lack of topics to talk about and I know some of us don't have Exo-zombies (looking at myself) and I'm not sure how much this community cares about exo-zombies anyway.

So we'll see.  We've talked about it, so I'll let you all know that.  Status on it is still MIA though.

Titan's Time Trials*

I honestly think the second half of the Halloween episode broke or deleted itself or something.  I don't exactly recall.  I just don't think we have it anymore :(

We'll see.  Most of the problem lies with lack of topics to talk about and I know some of us don't have Exo-zombies (looking at myself) and I'm not sure how much this community cares about exo-zombies anyway.

So we'll see.  We've talked about it, so I'll let you all know that.  Status on it is still MIA though.

There's plenty of things we could discuss still, especially if we intentionally cut episodes to be between 30-60 minutes, tops. I've mentioned doing something similar to Grill's, "topics of the week" as one idea of many. It doesn't just have to be about the most recent thing thats relevant to Zombies. We could have some kind of "main topic" we discuss after whatever news or latest intel the forums or Zombies has to provide first, then go from there. 

I made a post a while back saying there is the podcast nowadays and now it looks like it really picking up some steam hopefully it'll be successful as the last series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awards

We could discuss DLCs and whether you should pay for stuff on day one.

PC gaming and cross console potential action.

Custom zombies.

So much.

Custom zombies.

So much.

Exactly.

Make it a gaming podcast in general which is just mainly focused on CoD zombies of course.

There is a lot of stuff to talk about.

I would love this to come back. :3

Custom zombies.

So much.

Yep. The list could go on forever. Have a main forum topic to discuss and a main Zombies topic planned out and those would take most of the time anyways.