How Do I Get Rid of This D:

SirDerpyWill

Hey All,

I have a problem I would like fixed ASAP, If you all could help that would be amazing.

Yesterday I was casually playing some custom zombies on my crappy laptop. None of my mates were on so I decided to do some co-op with randoms. I went onto the server browser and there was only one server. I joined it. All was fine so far. Map was Nacht and there were two other people. Host starts game and we all load in. When I load in there is some weird square where my points should be with blocky colored sound waves inside. At this point I knew that something must be wrong with the game im in. I was about to leave when big rainbow letters appear on my screen saying INFECTABLE - YOU MUST LEAVE AFTER 10 SECONDS. I was really scared. I didn't know what an Infectable was at this point (Thought it was a virus :P). I obeyed the message as I thought not doing so might mess up my game. After about 13s I left the game and Quit WaW to look up what an infectable was. I was just finding hacks but eventually I stumbled upon someone saying that infections are a type of mod that allow a player to spread their hacks to all the other players. I was worried as I don't want this hack on my game. I just wan't to play properly D: If anyone knows how to remove this hack on my game could you please help. I have searched everywhere and found nothing.

Thanks in Advance,

SDW

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

Sorry, not aware on how to fix this on PC, my son had it happen to him on his 360 - I don't think it lasts forever, just the game you are in but I could and probably I'am wrong.

I would suggest going over too the custom zombie scene, who might be able to help - http://ugx-mods.comis a great site you could aks there and I'm sure they would be willing to help or http://zommods.com/ again, who will help if they can.

All that happened was that you joined a modded lobby and the "infection" spreading to other users means they also have access to the mods/hacks for the game only, so don't worry about it. It does not save onto your computer.

Modded lobbies are very common within WaW so if you want no part in them, avoid public lobbies but should you wish to try them out then I can confirm it is safe and there will be no repercussions.