3 things

chosenone

1. I was wondering about this today: where do origins and mob of the dead happen on the timeline? Like not the actual dates but when they happen in the story? Is origins before moon and mob is before everything?

2. Can someone give me a list of the maps in chronological order in terms of when they happen in the story please.

3. Now instead of the other questions that were asking when stuff happened in the story, can someone link the thread where it had the date and location of each map?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What have you done.... OH GOD THE PANIC FLOODGATES HAVE OPENED!

Ok... Let's start off with the way I see the timeline, which is not confirmed, but don't believe anyone here there is NO confirmed time line for these things. 

1918- The events of origins take place, only there are NO zombies, Edward and Maxis are not captured, a robot is never completed and 115 stays undiscovered. 935 dissipates until it is resurrected in the late 1930s-early 1940s. 

1933-ish: The events BEFORE MOTD take place in alcatraz, Weasel is killed on the roof, the other three die at the chair the next day. Weasel in purgatory chooses to kill ferguson and the cycle starts: Zombies attack, the 4 die, they wake up again in the sunset strip. They never make it to the plane. Eventually over the next 100 years or so, perk machines phase in and it gets easier and easier for AL to survive, at an unknown point, Weasel is actually able to complete the cycle 3 times and ascends into heaven as seen in the MOTD good ending of the easter egg. 

Mid-1940s

935 re assembles with new recruits in Kino der toten. 

The giant project comes forth. 

Maxis dis-approves of richtofen's teleportation projects. 
Bla bla bla, moon radios. Bla bla bla Shangri-la. Bla bla bla Nikolai, takeo, tank and richtofen in shi-no-numa. And finally The events of moon where richtofen blows up the earth. 

Its' at this point that I really start making speculation.  Here I think the O4 die, please refer to my "New Origins ending Idea" thread under the "origins" tab for more details on THAT. 

Then I also think that the N4 die CONSTANTLY on their trips through the world. 

Then the events of buried where we don't know the outcome. 

And then finally the events of "origins" is simply the O4 escaping hell or something like that. But that's just me. 

1.) Origins- 1918, Mob of the Dead- Dececmber 31st 1933 Yes these maps are before Moon as Moon is speculated to possibly be either somewhere in the 60s or somewhere in 2025 (theres evidence for both sides so I am not starting a discussion about just giving him answers)

2.) Sorry, we can't tell them in chronological order as we don't know, even if we did it would be confusing due to time travel and events happening when we dont expect them too.

Mob of the Dead isnt confirmed to be in an alternate timeline, neither is Origins but it could be a hell on Earth type thing or its contained in its own zombie apocalypse thing due to the outside world past the prison and the bridge are celebrating new years still.

Well since there's no youtubers claiming mob of the dead to be canon and forming an army of idiots that could potentially flip the zombies community upside down then Mob of the dead being canon would make little to no difference and would do no harm.

Origins we are getting hints from treyarch so the whole "origins canon" is being reevaluated as we speak.

Either way nothin ba will happen.

Mob of the dead is currently separated from the true storyline. while origins can be considered to be the after buried yet before Nact. However since treyarch is Hinting at origins being important again then we can no longer consider it to be on the side like Motd.

Well since there's no youtubers claiming mob of the dead to be canon and forming an army of idiots that could potentially flip the zombies community upside down then Mob of the dead being canon would make little to no difference and would do no harm.

Origins we are getting hints from treyarch so the whole "origins canon" is being reevaluated as we speak.

Mob of the dead is currently separated from the true storyline. while origins can be considered to be the after buried yet before Nact. However since treyarch is Hinting at origins being important again then we can no longer consider it to be on the side like Motd.

Well that's not entirely true. 

There is one line in MOTD that links it with the true storyline. 

A single line that doesn't make much sense: 

Weasel, after getting a few ray-gun kills: 

"Nikolai... Nikolai... Nikolai... Nikolai..., Why do I keep hearing that name? "

Edited by Stop mocking me0

Well that's not entirely true. 

There is one line in MOTD that links it with the true storyline. 

A single line that doesn't make much sense: 

Weasel, after getting a few ray-gun kills: 

"Nikolai... Nikolai... Nikolai... Nikolai..., Why do I keep hearing that name? "

Good point mocking me! I dont think its fair to say that jsut because youtubers dont think MotD is not canon that it isnt. Also Origins not being canon only stemmed from people not understanding where it fits in. Finally, we dont know if Origins is directly after Buried or not due to now having another game on our hands. I dont think Origins has to be re evaluated when there wasnt solid evidence that couldnt just be easily explained to its being canon anyways