New line of starting pistols

So here is an old Idea I want to bring on back, this here is a line of weapons you can chose to start off with. All of these weapons have their advantages and drawbacks. Most of these are just adaptations of guns that are useless in the box because their only use is on early rounds when you don't have the box.  I'd just like to bring these ideas to mind, tell me which ones you like: 

M1911: Original and the classic starter weapon, upgraded it becomes the mustang and sally, normal range, normal power. 

Mauser: The origins weapon, similar to how the M1911 works, but when upgraded it simply fires single, non-exploding shots. 

Buckshot-20: This here is a small rifle that's got the same amo as the regular M1911, but is slightly heavier. It's main use is to steal kills from far away at the beginning of the game. Upgraded it becomes the BuckingBlast-200: and it works as a SUPER high-power sniper with the added bonus of a delayed detonation after the bullet has entered the zombie. 

Combat knife: Useful for knife kills, it's main use is that it's got the same power as a ballistics knife so it's still killing on round 4. It can be upgraded with the purchase of a bowie knive, and if put in the PAP will become "ripper" which is a duel wielded knife which can be thrown a distance like a tomahawk. 

Grandy-43: A grenade launcher with a total of 15 shots that works like the china lake. It's useful if you've got too many at the door. Once upgraded it becomes the "uncle jack" and works more like a grenade launcher mixed with metruskas. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...