Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RedDeadRiot

5 year(ish)+ members roll call

You can all get tae f*** 50f is 10c where I'am.

Jack Frost visited us today, we are sitting at -3c just now (26f), we have about 5cm of frost on the ground, roofs, cars etc - it's f***ing freezing.

Seriously though, dedication of years to a forum is something I think is amazing and deserves accolades/recognition etc. I'm not saying anythings happening, just that I think it does. Congratulations to everyone who is here for 4/5 years we thank you and salute you.

Seriously though, dedication of years to a forum is something I think is amazing and deserves accolades/recognition etc. I'm not saying anythings happening, just that I think it does. Congratulations to everyone who is here for 4/5 years we thank you and salute you.

Then you'd better hurry on that Veteran expansion idea @Hells Warrrior! :P

I barely hit that 2010 mark, so I've got 4 years on me. Like ZombieOfTheDead said, it's weird to look at the old names. What's insane to me is how much this site has changed my life over time. I met my best friends here who I talk to almost every day. Through them I met even more people, people I would have never heard from had I never chosen to post here.

I think of all of the time I spent lurking here when I first found this site, awaiting Black Ops. I spent ridiculous amounts of time going through every thread I could see, finally creating an account to argue over whether or not Five was part of the storyline.

You guys are the best.

I found this site just after Black Ops came out, but had no interest in the story, only strategy.  There was pretty much nothing on the site at the time.

I came back around 9 months later, to join and post my own strategies.  Man I miss those times, a small group of us just tore through that shit.

I've been here now for around 3 years and a 1/2 years...although according to some people's maths that  means I've been here for 4 years.  Creative accounting.

It truly is blowing my mind with how many "vets" have rolled through the thread, I appreciate seeing you guys and having a chat. Crazy to think that through a couple different games releasing, a 3 year dev cycle for the current game, and the numerous forum "resets" and down time, we're all still here. I'm espec. looking at you guys who stayed active through everything. CoDz is a special place to all of us, and it's you guys who kept it going when guys like myself disappeared for a while and only poked our heads in occasionally.

I found this site just after Black Ops came out, but had no interest in the story, only strategy.  There was pretty much nothing on the site at the time.

I came back around 9 months later, to join and post my own strategies.  Man I miss those times, a small group of us just tore through that shit.

I've been here now for around 3 years and a 1/2 years...although according to some people's maths that  means I've been here for 4 years.  Creative accounting.

well, from 0 to 12 months is the 1st year

12 to 24 is the 2nd year

24 to 36 is the 3rd year

36 to 48 is the 4th year.

So yeah, 4 years bud congrats :P

Well if we're going that way, I've been here nearly 6 years. That's... kinda freaky. I was 13 when I first discovered the site, now I'm almost 19. I'm not as into zombies as I once was, (although I totally freaked out with that WaW2 rumor awhile ago) but I'm still fairly active. I love this site. I'll probably here to the very end regardless of how long zombies goes on for.

Oh, and when that time comes, I still won't have won UOTM, haha.

Well if we're going that way, I've been here nearly 6 years. That's... kinda freaky. I was 13 when I first discovered the site, now I'm almost 19. I'm not as into zombies as I once was, (although I totally freaked out with that WaW2 rumor awhile ago) but I'm still fairly active. I love this site. I'll probably here to the very end regardless of how long zombies goes on for.

Then I would say one thing, make it a wish to achieve it this year and post a few strats, guides, etc and I'm sure we will notice (I have so far) and the members etc will all notice and it will come naturally.

Then I would say one thing, make it a wish to achieve it this year and post a few strats, guides, etc and I'm sure we will notice (I have so far) and the members etc will all notice and it will come naturally.

Yeah, aiming to do that. Probably not till the next treyarch CoD. I have little motivation as of now. Something new could help with that.

UOTM is a cool group to be a part of. I was around for about 4 months before I was awarded it for my work on the Nova drop. Love to see that it's a tradition that wasn't lost.

I'll probably here to the very end regardless of how long zombies goes on for.

So... Zombies is over now, huh? :P

Coming up on four years soon.

I remember joining right before Call of the Dead came out but I lurked a couple of months before I decided to join in on the fun. It's been a great time and crazy to see how the site changed. Also interesting to see people come and go!

P.s. DAE remember userbars?

Call of Duty Zombies Code of Conduct

The Code of Conduct (CoC for short) for using the website can be found here

Our Privacy / Cookie Policy

Call of Duty Zombies privacy policy / cookie information can be found here

Our Terms of Use

The terms of use can be found here

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, Code of Conduct, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. .