New Hall of Fame Inductees

GRILL

People of CoDZ, lend me your ear... er... eyes!

We, the staff of CODZ, feel it's high time to induct some new members into the Hall of Fame.  There has been a lot of recent talk surrounding usertitles, and it's abundantly clear that we need more Legends/Hall of Famers around the forum.  

We've wanted to do this for some time, but have waited until it felt right.  Now - it being 2015, the Treyarch hype cycle is upon us.  It's an exciting year, and we're going to start it off by honoring only but a fraction of our fantastic community.

Without further ado, I'd like to congratulate @PINNAZ @Tac @MixMasterNut and @Matuzz

The staff of CODZ will be making a thread soon detailing each Hall of Fame member, including the new inductees - and why they were inducted.

For now though, congratulations - and enjoy.  You've all earned it.

I came across one of PINNAZ's posts and was like "DAFUQ?!" 

Glad to see this though, it's definitely been long overdue and I certainly couldn't have picked better new inductees. 

Congrats everyone! :)

@GRILL, will this be a random thing? Or did staff also decide on how often they will do this?

• Tech Admin

@Undead more will happen in time, we already have ideas for the next batch and we should probably consider this twice a year (every 6 months or so). We have some very exceptional members and we a few members that go above and beyond and we have those new members which are showing signs of becoming great additions to the family.

It's definitly something they deserve and congratulations to them all, going to be strange seeing their names in yellow but we'll all get used to it.

Holy F*ck I'm Yellow! WoW

Im very honored to be considered for Legend/Hall of Fame status. I don't know what to say.

A big congratulations to @MixMasterNut @Matuzz & @Tac

You 3 guys taught me nearly everything you could know about Zombies when I used to lurk the forums all those years ago. And you are all a big reason why I am addicted to the Zombies game & this forum. I am very honored to share the Hall of Fame user title along you guys.

Once again, thank you to all the Mods & Admins that even considered me.

Happy Slaying CoDZ!

• Administrators

Good on all of ya, especially @Tac . I still remember the old days when we debated the storyline together. Good times, even though I was really immature sometimes.

Haha you and me both my man, but now we've changed and we're better men :D

• Moderators

Looks like @Slade got my money. ^.^

@PINNAZ , my Uotm twin, finally getting the recognition he deserves. A bit more than 2 years later and you are yellow. :') 

@Tac , now you have another reason to not dissappear again. :P

@MixMasterNut , same goes to you (kinda) now you have to visit and post more often. :3

@Matuzz , you are my second favourite finish legend. Just leave him alone he knows what he's doing, guys. :D

Thank you guys for creating awesome threads and keeping the forum alive even during off season.

Thanks everyone!  In my eyes this is the highest honor I could possibly achieve here at CODZ.  And there's no other members here that I rather share this honor with than these guys.  They each have a deep passion for researching the story of COD Zombies.

@Tac - My BFF here at CoDZ!  Only he and I know how many countless hours we have spent on Skype over the years, working together, trying to peel back the layers of this onion. We've both grown a lot through the process.  His contributions to this forum are too numerous to keep track of.  Anyone that has ever researched this forum looking for answers has had to come across his work.

@PINNAZ - Spending a couple years being experimented on in the Zombie Labs wasn't without consequence.  Turns out my mind was secretly being downloaded and upgraded into a superior clone of myself, a super-soldier codenamed: PINNAZ. He's exactly what the zombie theorist community needed going into BO2.  I'll never forget when PINNAZ had the exclusive on locking down the exact location and mythologies behind Origins, back when all we had was the teaser trailer to go off of.  That is truely the stuff of Legends right there!

@Matuzz - When Matuzz posts, I pay attention because he just seems to have eyes and ears in places where no one else is looking. He's basically been our liaison for things happening over at the official cod community forums. He's well respected over there too. There's been of plenty contributions from Matuzz here that probably never would have reached our forum otherwise. And man, his library of in-game screenshots he uses for research is deep!

I'm far from done yet. Expect me to visit the 3arch booth at this years E3, to get my hands dirty with anything I can involving zombies. More exo-zombies are on the way too. Later this year we'll see some teaser trailers and whatnot, before the game drops in Nov.-ish.  We're going to tear that stuff apart, because that's what we do.  You guys can expect to see a lot from Legends in the forums these next couple of years.

- Mix

• Brains 1

^^^ nah mate, get 361 kills on NML and it will be like the holy grail of honours anything CODZ coupled with your recent achievements.

Not all zombies fans are theorists, I took pleasure in your added guides to actual gameplay/ strategy aswell. Thanking you for that and sometimes underrated by others.

Back in the day, Mix, myself, Eye and Phantom had a skype group called the batcave.  After NML came out, we spent hours talking about this mode.

That group is one of the main reasons that I became good at NML.

When I first started my YT channel, @MixMasterNut was one of the most helpful people I knew.  I sent him a fair few private videos, asking for his professional opinion on how the editing and music was and he always got back to me with an honest opinion.

He only knew me a little from this site at the time, and I'll never forget that.  It's things like this that make Chris such a cool dude.