New Hall of Fame Inductees

GRILL

This is becoming one of my favourite threads!

Hearing great stories like @Chopper above about intercontinental friendship being formed over many years is truly an awesome thing. The majority of us will probably never meet, yet we share a passion for this hobby that can be relaxing yet stressful called CoD: Zombies.

Any new members that are reading this, this forum is a place to lurk & read, post & participate a little or a lot. You might add another member or two to your consoles/PC's friends list or get highly involved & spam the forum cause you love the discussion & the people who respond back.

There have been many friendships made from this forum, a lot of us talk even outside of CoDz on skype or Twitter about so many different topics. As I said before, the majority of us will never meet but we get to know a lot of personal information about each other, because the members of CoDz have a mutual respect for each other, regardless of race or creed or gender or age.

Post not like it's a chat room or text messaging, post with depth & maturity. After awhile you start to chat with other members here & then have a friends list that is full of only CoDz members. (If you ever get to play unlike me)

There are some really good people here & I'm very proud to post my thoughts & jibberish. And likewise I enjoy reading your thoughts, opinions, strategies & wacked out theories.

Happy Slaying CoDz!

No way I ever reach 361 kills on NML.  I think I'm going to have to call it good at 323.  That game literally was the pinnacle of my zombie slaying skills.  I was so "in the zone" during that game that I couldn't even be bothered to hit the record button on my PVR.  I'm very proud of my Rank IV NML medal.

That was done during the "batcave" days. A skype group comprised of the most elite of the elite zombie slayers here at CODZ, each with a personal mission to destroy the NML leaderboards.  Iron sharpens iron, we pushed each other hard, and through that experience we all became good at NML. @Chopper naturally rose to the top of the pile.  We'd share any and all strategies and pro-tips we'd develop along the way. There's been few times in life I've played video games as intensely as I did during this time. That was one of the most fun eras I've ever had here at CODZ. 

Honestly I haven't been playing zombies consistently for awhile now.  I doubt I could even get a good PaP going on this map anymore.  It'd take me months to get that part down again.  I don't know what the kill/score benchmarks at the buzzers are anymore.  And without reassembling an environment like the "batcave", I don't know that I could hit 300+ games again.  Besides, how many other zombie slayers, let alone theorists, have a 300+ game on NML?  I feel like I've achieved a lot already.

- Mix

• Administrators

Good to see you're still alive and kickin, Tac.

Where do all the old heads get coffee at?

I do what I can man, life's gotten difficult but CoDz is forever :P If I drank coffee I'd know but I don't get invited to such things haha. Do you have a Skype account? I'm not sure if I have you or not but I'm tacticalinsertion, so add me and I'll get ya in our group chat :D

Good to see you're still alive and kickin, Tac.

Where do all the old heads get coffee at?

I do what I can man, life's gotten difficult but CoDz is forever :P If I drank coffee I'd know but I don't get invited to such things haha. Do you have a Skype account? I'm not sure if I have you or not but I'm tacticalinsertion, so add me and I'll get ya in our group chat :D

Hahaha I feel ya about life, I'll add you in a bit, I think mine is off my IRL name. I'll shoot you a req on the box too.

• 2 weeks later...