They Are, They Exist: Zombies Knowledge

Tac

• Administrators
8 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

Were you guys planning on reviving this? I just read everything on here and I'm really excited what could be found for Der Reise.

We certainly want to, but it's one hell of an undertaking haha. Like @NaBrZHunter said, it's essentially like loading a file cabinet. We already have all of the documents in our possession but the splitting of fact from theory is where it gets difficult because they're so often intertwined. I think right now we're trying to establish a good framework on how to attack each map, as opposed to going for it. Do you have any suggestions on this framework?

17 hours ago, Tac said:

We certainly want to, but it's one hell of an undertaking haha. Like @NaBrZHunter said, it's essentially like loading a file cabinet. We already have all of the documents in our possession but the splitting of fact from theory is where it gets difficult because they're so often intertwined. I think right now we're trying to establish a good framework on how to attack each map, as opposed to going for it. Do you have any suggestions on this framework?

When you say framework, do you mean we should find a way to collect information that is canonical and work out onto less canon information? If you do, I think the radios might be a good start. As far as I am aware, aren't those recordings canon? Then perhaps we could look at quotes/the various pieces of paper around maps. Like I said, I only just read this so if I'm mistaken by anything please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...