Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he speaks too much like he Knows exactly what will happen. For starters no one confirmed that der riese remake will have a boss so what he said was a Blatant lie.

Well we may just be misinterpretating him. He already said they were hinting at it, so he may have just been speculating and putting it across wrong. Just saying we should ask him to be a little more in-depth than instantly presuming he is a troll.

he speaks too much like he Knows exactly what will happen. For starters no one confirmed that der riese remake will have a boss so what he said was a Blatant lie.

Well we may just be misinterpretating him. He already said they were hinting at it, so he may have just been speculating and putting it across wrong. Just saying we should ask him to be a little more in-depth than instantly presuming he is a troll.

Although I agree that we should be more inviting to all members, that cat did make multiple posts claiming fact without any evidence, and that generally is frowned upon.  It would be different if he said "i believe that" or "im guessing"  doesnt seem like english is a second language to him or anything, he was just stating info without any backing which i dont particularly appreciate.  If i came here and posted "They are re-making ascension with and extra easter egg step"  without giving any sources or proof, i would expect the same response

Anyway, we are getting ever so much closer to reveal time.  probably only a couple months to go by now!

• Administrators

I just hope we get a Zielinski!

Speaking of Zombies, I forgot when Black Ops 2's reveal came around. I know it's been discussed to death in this thread but (seeing as 19 pages is a long way to go especially at work), could anyone be a dear and tell me the month range that it was revealed at least? :)

Hmmm, I can't really remember when Black Ops 2 was being revealed or teased, but it was probably sometime around April or May.  I just barely remember their little 'viral' thing they had going on but nothing great.

The whole Tacitus thing was pretty lame. Altough the FPSRussia video was cool.

Apparently there is/going to be a website like last time. It was supposedly hinted in the dice stream.

And the hint was?

I can't remember there is youtuber who talked about it so I just accepted it. He had evidence I'm pretty sure.

So there really isn't any proof. Random youtuber who may have had evidence, isn't quite sufficient.

• Administrators

Apparently there is/going to be a website like last time. It was supposedly hinted in the dice stream.

And the hint was?

I can't remember there is youtuber who talked about it so I just accepted it. He had evidence I'm pretty sure.

If you go into your YouTube video history, you should be able to find it. :)

• Administrators

Spreading a theory* I was only informing people there might be one. You make me sound like I am trying to trick everyone.

Take no offense, friendo. We come across several people every pre-release of a new Treyarch title about some false information regarding Zombies. Most of them blatantly spread lies just to get attention, while others are misled by popular YouTubers (of which are also spreading around their own "ideas" as false information).

If you come across something like this again, be wary of where you get your information from. If you learned about some potential news leading to Zombies, it's best to just share the source you got it from; otherwise, if you say "well this is gonna happen" with no credibility, specific sources, or anything, then people will be quick to assume that you're one of the common liars.

Spreading a theory* I was only informing people there might be one. You make me sound like I am trying to trick everyone.

Take no offense, friendo. We come across several people every pre-release of a new Treyarch title about some false information regarding Zombies. Most of them blatantly spread lies just to get attention, while others are misled by popular YouTubers (of which are also spreading around their own "ideas" as false information).

If you come across something like this again, be wary of where you get your information from. If you learned about some potential news leading to Zombies, it's best to just share the source you got it from; otherwise, if you say "well this is gonna happen" with no credibility, specific sources, or anything, then people will be quick to assume that you're one of the common liars.

The point I was trying to make is I didn't say "well this is gonna happen". Don't worry though, if people get back on topic I'll only be reading the theorys people are saying. What a way to welcome your new users.

• Administrators

@Ben115Zombies See what happened here: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/178522-future-zombies-treyarch-hints-from-dice-chat/page-18

Again, it's not to intimidate nor belittle you. Most of the community tries to avoid any potential mishap of false information. I understand that this is not the way to treat new users right off the bat, so I do apologize for that inconvenience. But in the meanwhile, please take note of what is happening. Negative situations cannot be avoided especially when the entire Zombies community has been tainted to a degree by misinformers.

The point I was trying to make is I didn't say "well this is gonna happen". Don't worry though, if people get back on topic I'll only be reading the theorys people are saying. What a way to welcome your new users.

Things happen for a reason. We are not trying to be mean. If you have been in the zombies community for a while you would know that there are many people in the past which have appeared and caused fake hype trains, misleading people for the sole purpose of gaining popularity and spammed videos just to get views. So it's nothing personal it's just the way things have to be to maintain Order. 

Sade's got a point. I was just attempting to reduce the "burn the blasphemer" feel by simply adding the reminder to do something sensible. But if people are going to get all fussy about it: 

Not_My_Job.jpg

See my signature about the above.

As someone who has literally no interest in the story, this whole thread makes me feel a little strange, both jealous and thankful.

Jealous that I can't be involved in the whole speculation, thankful for the same reasons.

It does seem a little crazy to me that there can be some many arguments about something that no-one can be 100% sure they are ever correct on.

@Ben115Zombies - Hey Ben, I'm sorry you have been made to feel that way.  It's so ingrained in this sites DNA and therefore our users to be careful about how we word our theories, that people can get a little antsy about it.  Post an introduction though and you'd see who we welcome people.

What I will say - with the demise of PTG, this site is the only real place where theories and ideas come from.  I wouldn't bother watching youtubers, none of them can come close to the level of brilliance or original ideas that come from here.  More than one YT has been proven to have stolen their theories from this site, and when called out on it had to either retract or amend.  You'd be surprised at who some of those are too.

Treyarch hang around here for a good reason, and on more than one occasion have directly praised the analysis that our users have done.

Take your pick mate - hear it 2nd or 3rd hand from others, or come and discuss it first hand here.

I'm a little surprised no-one called you out on your signature - my friends beg to differ on that opinion :)

Edit - I like what the Stud has to say below.  It's difficult for me to moderate threads around theories, as I don't really have an interest in it.  I do know that they have the potential to be the most controversial threads.  I didn't even think that Ben had said anything to extreme, Kyle seemed much more confident and secretive in his opinions.  

Reports are always anonymous - please report stuff that you think is crossing the line.  Some of our users and possible even staff are a little too close to the issue, it often takes someone else to point out the error of our ways.

I must say everyone should step back, evaluate the situation and have good long hard look at yourself whether it be long time users, hall of fame members or moderators.

This bloke is a a new member with a genuine interest in zombies, he has expressed his opinion and or interpretation. What people are maybe forgetting is this is from a video from a COD affiliate. A VIP on cod zombies forum

What exactly has this new member done wrong to demand proof? Do we want to drive new members from the website?

I'm of the age I grew up without Internet. Back in my day if I needed answers I had to figure it out. Now we have the Internet I hate to be the bearer of bad news you still need to figure it out. Misinformation will never change. It never will. Since the Internet all I here is " where's the proof"

Simple fact is, god gave you a brain, use it yourself and determine right for wrong for yourself instead of demanding others to proove something.

The Internet is full of opinions, many are wrong. If one were to google everything in life as gosple than they will live with very little knowledge.

I'm afraid this attitude will drive new members away, I'm afraid the youth of today are redicously stupid unless they have the Internet. I'm afraid the term common sense will be removed from the English dictionary.