Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@yourmapper

If you get time can you update the OP with all of the information in this thread & anything else you have found. Lots of info throughout this thread & the OP contains nothing.

Cheers!

Yes and put observations about them too like the gun one.

Gonna have this in a spoiler tag, because its kinda long.

1st Image
http://megagames.com/sites/default/files/game-content-images/Call%20of%20Duty%20World%20at%20War%201.jpg
WAW

2nd Image
MW2 - Crash
http://assets.vg247.com/current//2010/03/MW2-Stimulus-Package-Crash.jpg

3rd Image
http://cfile25.uf.tistory.com/image/146BB43B50001D8C14DCC8
WAW

February 1st 2011 - Ascension Release Date..?
August 7th 2011 - Resurection Release Date..?
Stain Pointing to Ressurection Pack.
Slightly showing date...
December 2012 - Nuketown Zombies avalible to season pass owners.
Circle Stain covered signaling the development time and directed at 2012!

"Survive in the iconic Nuketown, where the past and the future come together."
Occurs at the same time as Moon.

Off-brand -
Stain Pointing to specific phrase.
Images covered up specifics with star-treks spinoff of live action?

The jump to a more modern approach pushed by the futuristic BO2?

This part has already been said, but specifics here and articles refer to it as Johnston Island.
Operation Dominic
Johnston Atoll - October 2nd 1962
Found a video documentary which contains an image from Black Ops Monitors.

EDIT: Given up with my attempts towards the impossible; Seems like advanced warfare zombies carrys on long after buried with whatever treyarch having decided perhaps being a pre-sequel or spinoff focusing on WAW/BO zombies.

I feel like its going to be a pre-sequel combining WAW/BO into one entire fluid story while remaking the maps for latest gen.

Edited by Seperd

I think this all points to either we are getting old maps released again. Or maybe what some of us have speculated a long time is that zombies could be getting its own standalone game. Their are pros and cons for them to do it. But they kept talking about the success and it becoming more than what they thought. I think they could do a stand alone game with the old maps

I think we might be seeing our 4 original maps again but not the way we remember it. Continuing from Origins

That would be super super interesting, however i would hope if that was the case it was some kind of standalone deal, and not what we see in the full release zombies.  i dont think many people would be happy getting reskinned WaW maps as the DLC for the next full game. 

with Borderlands releasing the "Handsome Collection" being a remastered next gen re-release of BL2 and BL:TPS plus all DLC, I could see the merit behind that kind of release.  Wishful thinking on my part mostly though

If they make the old maps remastered on next gen it is better, whats the point of having old maps which are not remastered being released onto last gen again? I never got the whole BO2 having all past maps, aside from the fact that the globe would have looked cool with it.

@yourmapper

If you get time can you update the OP with all of the information in this thread & anything else you have found. Lots of info throughout this thread & the OP contains nothing.

Cheers!

Yes and put observations about them too like the gun one.

I'd love to but don't have time today and will be out of town for the next 4 days.  If an admin wants to take it over or give someone else OP access that's cool with me. 

I love all the stuff that's been talked about so far!

It seems that a Cold War setting seems to be somewhat confirmed, through I am unsure honestly.

Dont forget that weapon we saw. It looked modern. I hope they do something interesting like the cold war. Or vietnam, but not how SH were going to do it.

Can anyone do me the really good service of getting both images of Origins where Richtofen isnt in it? Ones scratched out the other crossed out. Interestingly the crossed out one is from a set of images I keep seeing on google, but cant find Richtofens version...

Not sure if this has been posted.

qxAvvKZ.png

Bottom Shang pic really reminds me of the good old 115 extraction drill. Looks much more beam-like than anything we're used to seeing, and those circular bubbles...

Treyarch have been hinting at this 115 extraction drill from Nuketown, to Origins and now this. Also the beam is going into where the temple that flew away was. Maybe whatever moved the pyramid is still under there?

4e70563dc82b3a26179561cb3fd75979.png

Edit: Notice that the first image is the old loading screen while the other is with the extraction drill. Also the der riese loading screen seemed to be edited, are we getting remastered versions of the maps with new loading screens that add on to the maps?

I think that the two different loading screens are other hints...

Here's the crossed out version for you, but I haven't seen the scratched out version.

post-117086-0-44278900-1423094658.jpg

Thanks Tac, whats the text under him on paper?

Edit: Just says Juggernog, im still interested as to why he is crossed out.