Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

@Tac what I the symbol is for a modern day 935? We meet hear of tier exploits past the 60s, they could have done a lot we don't know about

That's kind of what I was thinking, that it's just a different version from a different time. It could be the newest or it could be the oldest, I suppose it just depends on what the full blueprint has on it and what time period it's related with.

These are new images (to me) that I didn't have before I made my video. I want to point out some stuff and I want to hear your thoughts. 

Image1: The background for Mark Lamia's presentation really seems to be the location on a map we haven't played. I think it could possibly be the location of jug on a new map. The reason is power is next to jug and I can't think o f any map with power next to jug like these.

Image 2/3: THIS IMAGE! I can not believe I haven't seen this more or read more about it. It's our Orgin's fab four, but richtofen is crossed out. Everyone has their signature there, but the crossed out person. Why would they hide richtofen's name? Well I don't think it's richtofen. I think it could be the blacked out picture frame person in kino or the mexican test subject. The Origin's looks for our characters are now extremely cannon. There is no undoing the origins ending (which I no longer think is a bad thing)

Image 4: The only reason I thought this moon picture was weird was because of all the other red colors in the background. It looks like a lot is going on. Now it could just be the excavator and the red from the gun shot, but I think there could be more too it. The changed the der riese blue print as we saw with richtofen's signature.

Image5: There is a heart and brain behind the pictures. We have seen brains in jars and maxi's brain put into the maxis drone. Could the heart be rictofen's? Now we have even more to speculate over.

image 6: There has been a lot of speculation over the picture and buyable weapon. It could be the Bal from AW and the shadow seems to be a zombie or an oil mining machine (like from buried) 

image 7: In the tv it says "BACK TO BUSINESS.. FANS GOT TO MAKE IT THEIR OWN" could be hinting toward new custom zombie maps, mod tools, map creator, ect. 

Just more of my thoughts. I would love to hear yours!

post-117086-0-03974600-1423094642_thumb.

post-117086-0-44278900-1423094658_thumb.

post-117086-0-48547700-1423094666_thumb.

post-117086-0-15462900-1423094677_thumb.

post-117086-0-79826300-1423094703_thumb.

post-117086-0-07338400-1423095219_thumb.

post-117086-0-39436400-1423095241_thumb.

14700d1fc450219ef65bcbbce752d30a.png

The Hue of the map reminds me of Verrukt. The zombie in the image is wearing a hat of some sort. A helmet? a Soldier Helmet?

From this image I can speculate

New map ? Possibly

Futuristic weaponry? Probable or perhaps alternate timeline weaponry?

Location? Odds are likely it is on the surface and not underground. The sunlight. Sun is setting.

Rubble on the ground suggests destruction. Perhaps after the apocalypse? a Long time after? or perhaps debris due to the war.

Walls look dirty,could suggest low sanitary maintenence. No janitors to clean up. This place is definitely not new. It's been around for a while.

Zombie looks like he might be wearing a Uniform. A military uniform? Possibly. Time era indeterminable. Could be world war 2...could be Modern... but definitely wearing some kind of uniform

Thats all I can get from this pic 

Edited by Black Hand Smith

Check out this image at the beginning

Where's Eddie?

https://www.evernote.com/l/APSM-X_Sqg9H5oHS-t6VO6eFtwX2-OrxSTM

I was going to say something about this but right now there isn't much to go off.  The only thing I'll say, which doesn't relate to story or anything, is that these images come from back before Origins came out.  Treyarch changed their profile image several times, showing each of these images.  If my memory is correct, there was no Richtofen profile put up, and if you look closely at what would be the Richtofen profile, you can see that it's just Dempsey's profile being reused.

• Administrators

The Hue of the map reminds me of Verrukt. The zombie in the image is wearing a hat of some sort. A helmet? a Soldier Helmet?

I'm hesitant to call that shadow a zombie, I believe it's something else personally, like machinery.

I'm hesitant to call that shadow a zombie, I believe it's something else personally, like machinery.

To me, the middle figure is defiantly a humanoid creature, but I think that longer shadow is more of a machine or beam rather then an arm. 

If y'all want my 10 cents, for Jugg that is, I'm willing to bet that someone is going to make a storyline that brings all the Regular Campaigns from ALL of the CODs into Zombies. I saw WaW circled (No duh) but the rest were other COD games (also no duh).

Y'all think that there might be something with the Campaigns. I don't know, Soap comes back as a Zombie but Price and Nikolai cure him?

Lemme know!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, @Stop mocking me0

I would absolutely love to see custom maps, perks, weapons, easter eggs, and buildables. They're on my topic.

Edited by xACE_OF_AWSOMx

Richtofen? 

Perhaps these are gestures to the good doctor NOT being in the same realm as the other 3 now.... 

With the intro where his "profile" is erased and crossed out, it seems like someone is purposefully trying to remove him for some reason.

At this point who isn't trying to remove richtofen from something: 

Maxis from his daughter

Sam from her body

Dempsey from his lower rectum

From this image I can speculate

New map ? Possibly

Futuristic weaponry? Probable or perhaps alternate timeline weaponry?

Location? Odds are likely it is on the surface and not underground. The sunlight. Sun is setting.

Rubble on the ground suggests destruction. Perhaps after the apocalypse? a Long time after? or perhaps debris due to the war.

Walls look dirty,could suggest low sanitary maintenence. No janitors to clean up. This place is definitely not new. It's been around for a while.

Zombie looks like he might be wearing a Uniform. A military uniform? Possibly. Time era indeterminable. Could be world war 2...could be Modern... but definitely wearing some kind of uniform

Thats all I can get from this pic 

The hue of the map and the decor reminds me of Ascension more so than Veruckt.  F2000 would also fit the BO1 theme for Ascension.  That's my initial guess on it.

- Mix

P.S. GODDAMN DOES IT FEEL GOOD TO BE EE HUNTIN AGAIN!!!

I remember an old Hypothetical scenario for zombies a long time ago.

We suggested the idea that perhaps Black ops 3 would take place during Mason's years away from his son and the things he did during that time.

and for Zombies mode it would be similar. We would play as the original characters Plus samantha during the events of Black ops 2 leading up to the true ending to Origins.

Oh baby, THIS is what I'm talking about! How I've missed you, long theory threads! Alright, let's get cracking.

The fact that Richtofen is scratched out is something that is REALLY interesting to me. Are they alluding that Maxis' ending in Buried is the true "canon" ending of BO2 Zombies? It seems somewhat likely. My theory is that we'll see Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo in the next game with a new fourth character, with Richtofen either being dead or stuck in his zombie-spawn loop. Neither Richtofen nor Maxis seemed to know where Samantha is, so it's unlikely that she'll be the fourth character.

So I look at this "new" der reise loadout..

And as previously mentioned now has "black ops 2 style lettering" to the upper left..

Then I looked at this picture with the shadow of a nazi soilder?

With an undetermined wall gun..

Which sounds like der reise is remade for next gen map in the next treyarch game..

On the new loadout the style of the lettering in the corner indicates black ops 2esque,

seeing the wall weapon is not natural ww2 :(

There most likely sticking to the theme and setup of black ops 2 with black ops 3

Personally I think maybe the room could be the furnace room from der reise as well..

Either way definitly they teased der reise being remade with that loadout

post-125745-0-36081900-1423115123_thumb.

post-125745-0-61773500-1423115139_thumb.

Honestly, I think that the "new" Der Riese loading screen is just an unused concept for BO2 Zombies. There were a ton of theories floating around back then during BO2's DLC season (and Ghosts' DLC season with the Personalization Packs) that old maps would be "remade" in a similar style of the MP remakes. (In fact, I made a couple videos playing around with that idea.) This just seems like an idea that they had but ultimately scrapped due to lack of time/constraints/etc.

Thanks for linking my video! I am super excited to try and find out all of the easter eggs (and easter eggs to come). That was a fantastic catch @MixMasterNut! I will be around and add my two sense about things as I go :) Just wanted to let you guys know you're awesome and I'm so pumped for zombies!

Thanks, but credit really goes to @Tac on this. He knew I was messing with these images in photoshop, and he messaged me over skype "Yo, Mix. Connect these two pictures together", and then I posted the results here.

- Mix

That picture with Richtofen, its from Origins which is where we last left off. Think about why someone would try and cut someone out of a picture and who that would be. Anyways even if the Der Riese thing was cancelled thats still something, 3arch cant just post a cancelled loading screen and think oh on one will be interested in this. It could be from the future anyways we dont know.

Also on the Richtofen picture, notice how world at war is on top of it, then shino numas pic and finally der riese