Future Zombies Treyarch Hints from DICE Chat

Theres a Youtuber named RADAUSTINS27, he made a video and it has an image that was from the presentation and he kind of half and half speculates that the pics orders are the maps orders. Interesting, if anyone can work out the order the pics are in that would be amazing.

Here is that video:

Btw, the pics order that he thinks the storyline order could be hinted at to be is the thumbnail of that pic and at 14:22

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
@Lizizadolphin, it's interesting because in the World at War loading screen, there are letters next to the teleporters (A, B, C), then in the Black Ops one there are no letters, then in the new one there are letters again, but in different places. And yes, the signature also looks different to me.

@Lizizadolphin, it's interesting because in the World at War loading screen, there are letters next to the teleporters (A, B, C), then in the Der Riese one there are no letters, then in the new one there are letters again, but in different places. And yes, the signature also looks different to me.

Just noticed the letter too, it makes me wonder if this was a concept, but why would the signature be there?

@Lizizadolphin, it's interesting because in the World at War loading screen, there are letters next to the teleporters (A, B, C), then in the Der Riese one there are no letters, then in the new one there are letters again, but in different places. And yes, the signature also looks different to me.

Just noticed the letter too, it makes me wonder if this was a concept, but why would the signature be there?

What about the orange writing and then under it the white where it says Germany, am I the only one that sees the BO2 map loading screen thing. Thats why it could be different.

• Administrators

I wish I knew. It could either be a concept from before or concept to the future. Perhaps Richtofen signed off on the blueprint and then they either changed or slightly altered the signature?

What about the orange writing and then under it the white where it says Germany, am I the only one that sees the BO2 map loading screen thing.

@Nightmare Voyager, if you notice, everything tat was once farther left has been pushed right. In the original two, the "teleporter" words and utensils weren't that close, the piece of paper and "scissor" things were farther left. So perhaps, because the paper looks to have moved, the word Germany and orange dots may have been there all along under the paper.

What about the orange writing and then under it the white where it says Germany, am I the only one that sees the BO2 map loading screen thing. Thats why it could be different.

I see that now too, same format and everything.

No, you are correct. There is text there for sure and it matches the format BO2 used. This was either meant to be in BO2, is a community image they grabbed or is our first hint toward the future of Zombies.

• Administrators
Hmmm, fair enough. It's likely they aren't under the paper then. This could either be a scrapped concept loading screen from the past or one they'll use for the future, and I'll opt for the latter now.

Maybe we get all of the old maps as a bonuses on next gen?

Wishful thinking. More like a remake in a similar sense to BO1's Rezurrection pack. Possibly one per DLC.

I want this, though. Gearbox remastered The Prequel and it's not even a year old. Let's hope for a Zombies 115 Collection

Wishful thinking. More like a remake in a similar sense to BO1's Rezurrection pack. Possibly one per DLC.

Hmm, I would like that but remember we have a lot of old maps to go on with. Maybe they do special packs like: Classic with DLC 1, the story maps in BO, none connected maps like five, nuketown and dead ops and finally the BO 2 set of maps? Along with a new map for each of course.

Hmm, I would like that but remember we have a lot of old maps to go on with. Maybe they do special packs like: Classic with DLC 1, the story maps in BO, none connected maps like five, nuketown and dead ops and finally the BO 2 set of maps? Along with a new map for each of course.

I think it's more likely we'll only see the original 4 maps, or them all. 

One extra map per DLC is a stretch as is, but to put in 4-6? Highly unlikely

I think if they just released an expansion that allows you to play previous zombie maps that would be good, it would mean that they would have a hub for all old maps, new maps and maps that are still to be release and would be a more long term thing to add to a game.

• Administrators

Milo pointed this out to me, but it's worth everyone looking at. The Group 935 logo showed at the top right is different than every other one we have ever seen. It's cleaner, simpler, and different.

935-115.png

If you searched for the logo, you'd find the following one, which is identical. The dots, the words, the everything is there. So, why is the logo different? Things are starting to be similar, but different, as if 935 went through a rebranding haha. But really, it's peculiar. What's even more interesting? This image below was posted in July of 2013, a year and a half ago, and now it's being used. I've looked up the individual who made it and nothing seems peculiar about him, so I don't know if they just asked him for the rights to the image or how the heck he made it, perhaps there's more to him than we think. His DeviantArt profile: http://abiigbadwolf.deviantart.com/

group_935_logo_by_abiigbadwolf-d6fultm.p

• Administrators

Hm, interesting, are you sure that he made that image first or is their evidence of the image elsewhere?

I've seen a lot of Group 935 logos across the maps and I don't recognize it, but that's not to say it hasn't appeared. He may have copied it from somewhere, but I don't where he would have seen a clear enough version that he could make out the words and stuff when none of us have ever encountered it.

I think it's more likely we'll only see the original 4 maps, or them all. 

One extra map per DLC is a stretch as is, but to put in 4-6? Highly unlikely

to re-release all the existing maps along a 4 dlc season, they'd have to do 4 per seaon along with presumably 4 MP maps and new zombies map.  id say it is pretty unlikely.

At this point I honestly think the most likely idea might be a special bonus zombies edition pre-order of sorts like the "hardened" and "prestige" versions, that would include a standalone zombies game that is nothing more than a remastering of all the old maps with some special stuff sprinkled in.  I would drop $150 in a heart beat for that kind of thing...

but im a sucker for zombies :P

• Administrators

Maybe he was commissioned to make it then.

It's certainly possible, he's just so small and seemingly unknown. I can't imagine that graphic artists inside Treyarch would commission a no-name kid to make something so simple. My only explanation is the kid either got a job and proposed it to them or is family and gave it to a staff member as an idea or something. Or the page is a dummy page, I have no idea.

The page isnt a dummy, the buried loading screens werent made by people internally in 3arch either.

Also I meant the re release zombie map things on next gen only and spanning over the three years until the next game since they have a lot of time to release DLC.