My WAW Der Reise strategy Solo

GodOfWarrio

There's a few ways to attack it. I guess i'll list all of them. WAW Der Reise is harder than Black ops remake.

First things first. The obvious. Chill in the mainframe till all the zombies until round 4 and rack up points. Then i'll go into the Thompson room. If I have enough i'll just go straight up and get jug but that's usually not the case so just hangout and train in the Thompson room with the Thompson until I get enough points, then open the stairs turn on power and go for jug, and bettys. Start my wall of bettys by the power switch. Randomly placing them in that back area as a security blanket as the rounds get higher.

Link every teleporter as soon as possible. I usually run to the trench gun side and get that one out of the way cause that's normally the hardest one to do. Once you've got that one and the type 100 room linked you can hangout hitting the box by power anywhere from 10-14.

once it starts getting too much open that last door and link that teleporter. And same as you did when the door was closed; start building your wall of bettys on the Cat walk. mainly in the back so if u get overrun the huge explosion takes out most of them, but you can do them on the stairs and farther away from you so it helps you initially rather than last second. Keep in mind, the closer they are the harder it is to see when they explode 

A good zombies player can survive with pretty much anything but hopefully at this point you have a good set of guns. Personally if I get a PPSH I'm set. I PAP that and then I don't really care. If you get the PPSH and then a "crappy gun" don't fret. There's plenty of things you can do. For example I PAP'd both when I just kept getting horrible guns. I had the PPSH and the flamethrower. You stand on the Cat walk torching the zombies as then come in through the window and the bottom of the stairs. as they get up they'll still be on fire and you can kill them with far less bullets conserving your ammo. You can do this with any combination of Good gun& "bad gun" as well. This should take you to the high 20's.

At this point you should have gotten all your desired perks already. Double tap, Quick revive, Jug and speed. Once you have jug you can pick and choose when you get the others but you should have them all at this point. If you want to try that strategy that got you to these rounds I suggest turning on the trap at the beginning of every round and just keep going for it. But now what I'd do is be by the power switch and get a good train going running in circles cautiously. then when I got a solid one going run back into where the teleporter is and immediately take a left! and then you're going to want to run in a figure 8. and just keep going that vicariously shooting them, aiming for the head. until that initial wave is all in the room and then run out when you find your opening turn around and fire away. Rinse and repeat to higher rounds. and if you feel like getting lazy after a while you should have enough points to just teleport around on the map through each round until you die or just feel like not playing anymore.

that's my strategy and it will work every time if done correctly. and Side Note: when you're getting up higher in rounds it helps to have a WW when doing the figure 8 just in case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic